“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
There is no denying that aerobics is one of the best workout forms you can indulge in. However, if you don’t perform it in the right manner, it can have a negative impact on your health. That said, it is important to ascertain the importance of the right sports clothes when it comes to aerobics. Right aerobics attire can help you in free movement, so that you can make the most of your workout session without any hitch.
Types of Aerobics Clothes
The type of clothing you need for aerobics is similar to what you need for gym or zumba. Here are some of the most common apparel you must have.
1. Sports T-Shirts: The importance of t-shirts goes without saying. However, be sure to choose loose fitting ones to allow enough room for exercise.
2. Sports Bra: We can’t stress enough on the importance of sports bras. They keep your breasts in place to avoid any jiggling during the workout. For aerobics, you can opt for low to medium impact sports bras.
3. Yoga Pants: Last but not the least is the yoga pants. They are super stretchable and comfortable, especially designed to be worn for those active hours.
Tips to Choose Aerobics Clothes
There are some things you must keep in mind when choosing aerobic clothes. Here are a few of them.
1. Fit: Like mentioned above, aerobics clothing should preferably be loose. Tight fit clothes can hinder the air flow, making you uncomfortable. This is especially important for T-shirts.
2. Colour: There’s no specific colour code you should adhere to, but ideally, you should pick pastel colours for summer. For winters, you can choose anything as per your comfort.
3. Light layers: Instead of choosing heavy clothing, go for layering. The one that sticks to your body should wick the moisture, so that you can enjoy your workout session.
If you’re still not sure about how exactly aerobic clothes function, we got you covered with a list of frequently asked questions below.
Q1. Which fabric should I choose for aerobic clothes?
A1. Go for moisture wicking fabrics, such as polyester or nylon spandex. They provide utmost ease and functionality.
Q2. Are aerobic clothes flexible?
A2. Aerobic clothes are specifically designed for workout and thus are super stretchable & retain the shape.
Q3. Is aerobic clothing odour resistant?
A3. If you choose the right fabric, they are usually odour resistant. However, if you choose moisture absorbing fabrics, they can make you stink bad.
Q4. Do aerobics clothes provide support?
A4. If you choose the right brand, they definitely pay ample heed to the support. Clothing is designed in a manner to keep your body at ease.
So, what are you waiting for? Happy shopping!
Aerobics Price List