“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Buy Shapewear For Women Online
Shapewear can instantly make you look slim. By wearing it, you can hide those extra inches and smoothen out those bulges. It enhances most areas of the body, which can include the waist, hips, breasts, thighs, stomach and back. A shapewear or a body shaper can drastically change your appearance in a blink of an eye. It doesn’t magically make you lose weight or look slimmer, but it does make you look toned and fit.
Clovia has the most amazing range of shapewear including body shapers, thigh shapers, saree shapewear, tummy tucker and bodysuit. These are designed to provide you with targeted compression for that desired hourglass shape. Made with high-quality fabric to ensure all-day comfort with a smooth look. Clovia's shapewear range is available in all possible sizes and many colours to suffice your varied outfits. The entire range is so affordable and can be purchased online.
How Does Shapewear Work?
Well, the science behind a body shaper aka shapewear is that it does exactly what we have always wanted; it moves the fat in the right places! In other words, the fat is levelled into more desired areas instead of simply sitting on your midsection. If worn correctly, it can also help with posture correction. Shapewear works by compressing and smoothing out the body's natural curves and creating a more desirable shape. The fabric of shapewear is stretchy and form-fitting and provides support. The compression provided by shapewear helps to distribute and redistribute fat in areas such as the stomach, waist, hips, thighs, and buttocks, creating a more sculpted and toned appearance.
Different types of shapewear target specific areas of the body, such as waist cinchers tone up your waist. Thigh shapers are the thighs, and bodysuits provide an overall slimming effect.
Know More About Shapewear
Shapewear a.k.a terrific waist cincher is responsible for the delightful hourglass figure you desire. Hide away your bulges with an instant fix, and experience a flawless appeal under fitted clothes. The shapewear for women tucks the problem areas, leaving a seamless appearance suitable for tighter attire. With that said, the boost of confidence you’ll get is unmatched. Body shaper for women is responsible for enhancing your assets, making you lose inches around your waist.
The Functionality of Shapewear
Well the science behind a body shaper is that it does exactly what we have always wanted; it moves the fat in the right places! In other words, the fat is leveled into more desired areas instead of simply sitting on your midsection. If worn correctly, it can also help with posture correction.
The Types of Body Shapers
- Waist Cincher: Perfect solution to get that tiny waist with an hourglass figure. As the name suggests a waist clincher targets the waist and provides you with a more defined hourglass silhouette. It typically covers the midsection from just below the bustline to the hip area.
- Thigh Shaper: A thigh shaper helps contour your thighs and make them look toned. Pair it with pencil skirts and leg-hugging bottoms to get toned thighs and back.
- Bodysuit: This type of shapewear is for your upper body it targets your torso and makes it look toned. Great to be worn under bodycon dresses.
- Tummy shaper: Works with almost all kinds of outfits. It promises a flattering look around your tummy area. It smoothens out bulges and provides you with a toned body.
- Saree Shapewear: An ultimate replacement for your regular cotton petticoats. Saree shapewear is ideal to be worn under lenghas, saree or even cocktail gowns.
- Tummy Tuck Underwear: The seamless way to tuck side bulges & lower abdominal fat, and avoid muffin top situations. It works great for slim-fit jeans or fitted dresses and will have a flawless appeal, all thanks to tummy tuck underwear.
- Shaping Shorts: Cinch the tummy fat easily with a shaping short while your posture gets improved by compression.
- Belly Shaper: The modern-age solution to having a desired & flattering shape for a stunning & flawless appeal under fitted clothes.
Benefits of a Shapewear
1. Confidence It helps boost your confidence by making you look a size slimmer. No matter what your shape and size is, a shapewear has the ability to highlight your natural curves you never knew existed. It can make clothes look better than ever before.
2. Inexpensive Compared to other weight loss or body toning solutions, body shapers for women can represent a considerable saving, most especially when compared to cosmetic surgery or high-end diet programs. But this is not the healthiest way to look slim. You should not wear shapewear for more than 5-6 hours.
3. Invisible beneath clothes Clovia body shaper range for women is crafted with super-smooth and ultra-thin fabric. Thanks to the advanced, micro fibre construction of the Lycra-based fabric that result in such great quality which seems virtually invisible beneath clothing.
4. Compliments a weight loss diet and fitness program Here is where body shapers scores highest as a way to get into the clothes you’ve been dreaming about wearing sooner rather than later. If it’s only an inch or two on your thighs and buttocks that are stopping you from putting on those designer jeans, the best shapewear in hipster panty style can bridge that gap and make it possible to put them an and look great in them.
Things To Consider While Buying Shapewear Online
Shapewear is a wardrobe essential for women. It helps you look & feel good about yourself. But to feel so, the selection has to be perfect. The below points will help you choose the best body shaper:
Size: To get that hourglass figure it’s very important to choose the right size of a shapewear. It should fit like a glove at the same time the shapewear should not restrict the movement or your breath. Make sure to measure yourself & refer to the size chart given on the product page.
Style: The next thing to consider is the style. Shapewear is available in many styles including bodysuits, waist cinchers, thigh shapers, and more. Your purpose defines the style, consider the area that you want to smoothen and pick a style that targets the same. For example, a thigh shaper tones your thighs. So if you want to smooth out bulges on your thighs go with a thigh shaper.
Compression level: Shapewear comes in different compression levels, ranging from light to firm control. The level of compression you need will depend on your individual preferences and the area you want to target.
Material: Shapewear is crafted with fabric which is a blend of nylon and spandex. Look for high-quality materials that are breathable and comfortable to wear.
Silicone Lining: This is the most important feature that keeps shapewear in place. Your shapewear should have silicone lining on the edges which keeps it from slipping downwards.
By considering these factors, you can find the right shapewear that will help you look and feel your best
Getting Your Shapewear Size Right
Shapewear a.k.a terrific waist cincher is responsible for the delightful hourglass figure you desire. Hide away your bulges with an instant fix, and experience a flawless appeal under fitted clothes. The shapewear for women tucks the problem areas, leaving a seamless appearance suitable for tighter attire. With that said, the boost of confidence you’ll get is unmatched. Body shaper for women is responsible for enhancing your assets, making you lose inches around your waist.So, what are you waiting for? Shop for shapewear and match all kinds of outfits you own and to flatter your body type.
Q1. Does shapewear really work?
A1. Like we mentioned above, it doesn’t make you lose 1-2 kgs instantly but yes, it does enhance your outfit by making you look 1-2 inches slimmer.
Q2. What size shapewear should I buy?
A2. Just stick to the same size as your normal clothes. However, if you’re still not sure, we suggest you try our size chart. Our garments are specifically structured accordingly.
Q3. How to wash and care for your shapewear?
A3. You can wash your shapewear in a regular washing machine. However, it is imperative to ensure that the cycle is a little gentle and smooth. Avoid overloading the machine. It will help retain the quality of your shapewear.
Q4. Which type of shapewear should I buy?
A4. Depends on what exactly you’re looking for. If you want a tiny waist, waist cincher is the right pick. If you want to work on your lower body, stick to a thigh shaper. And if you want to get a slimmer appearance overall, you can choose an overall body shaper.
Q5. Does shapewear help with weight loss?
Q5. Not exactly. However, it can motivate you to follow healthier lifestyle that involves good diet and exercise regime.
Q6. Which shapewear is best for the tummy?
A6. The shapewear that is best for the tummy is tummy tuck underwear. You’ll have a cinched waist, just like you like.
Q7. What does shapewear do?
A7. Shapewear shapes the body to your desired liking for a flawless appeal under fitted clothes.
Q8. Is it OK to wear shapewear every day?
A8. It depends on you. If you feel comfortable wearing it every day then go ahead.
Q9. What are the benefits of body shapers?
A9. The compression of a body shaper helps maintain the posture while tucking the problem areas.
Q10. Does body shaper work?
A10. Yes, body shaper for women works. You’ll get a refined shape under fitted clothes for flawless allure.
Q11. Which body shaper brand is best for females?
A11. Clovia has some great options for shapewear, in fact, you’ll find yourself the best body shaper for women at a low price.
Shapewear Price List