Night Dresses( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Elevate Your Appeal & Shop for Night Dresses Online
Can you imagine slipping into your bed in a bodycon outfit? We are sure not. What you can picture in your mind is a loose, breathable & comfy nightdress that allows you to stretch and relax while you lay on your bed. Perfect idea for bedtime bliss, isn’t it?
Thankfully, with our ladies' night dress online, you can bring your dreamy indulgence to life. Our night dresses and night suits for women are the perfect combinations of style and comfort, thus promising you an amazing bedtime routine all year round. Plus, we have a plethora of designs in each category that you will be spoilt for choice.
Make room for ravishing styles ‘cause Clovia offers a vast collection of beautiful night dresses online in the latest designs, gorgeous colours, and different fabrics that simply make your nights more comfortable and cosy. Ladies, get acquainted with the chic nighty options and suffice your fashion buds without compromising on your comfort. Clovia’s effortless women's night dress makes waves with the trendy allure, so explore the collection now and get everyday ladies' nighty at discounted prices.
Direct your attention to the slay-worthy night dress for women, for a delightful at-home attire. Slay in comfort, ladies, cause’ it’s the time to experience good looks, even when you are at home.
How to Pick the Right Nighty for Women Online?
Choosing a nightwear can be a bit overwhelming at first and if you have no idea how to get started, we are here to your rescue. We have enlisted a few things that you can take into consideration while shopping in order to make the right purchase.
- Fabric: The first and foremost thing that you need to consider is the fabric. If you want to get a buttery smooth feel, pick satin nighty. On the other hand, if you like your nightwear to be breathable, choose cotton or plush modal fabric.
- Weather: The second important thing is the weather. In summer, you should stick to short night dresses crafted with premium cotton fabrics or the fabrics blended with cotton. On the other hand, in winters, you should go for heavier fabrics, like satin, twill or velour.
- Mood: Not many women pay importance to this, but your mood has a significant impact on your choice. For instance, if you’re on honeymoon, you should look for lace night dresses and babydolls. Similarly, if you want to host a slumber party with your girls, comfy short styles will just be the right choice.
What are the types of Night Dresses for women?
The world of nightwear is huge, so we have narrowed down the list to some of the most common styles.
Short Nighty: The elaborate way of dressing is the new age form of self-love. A short night dress for women is an upgrade to your usual night suits, which are both comfy and stylish.
Babydoll: Sultry appeal for special occasions is like a boon in a form of sensual attraction. Make room for a sexy night dress and transform your allure.
Long Nighty: The staple, long nighty is breezy clothing, especially when it comes to lounging. Ladies’ nightwear can be both pretty and extremely comfortable.
Nighty with a Robe: A combo of night dress and a robe is a luxurious transformation one should seek. Be it the killer appeal, or the aspect to maintain modesty, this match is a true winner.
Need Styling Tips for Night Dress?
We hear you, with Clovia’s night dress, you can easily pass it as a regular outfit. So, who wouldn't want to wear it everywhere you go?
- Short Night Dress- Ladies, you can simply accessories it with dainty jewellery & you’re all set to achieve a sporty look.
- Babydoll- As for satin nighty, slip dresses are trendy. So, you can experiment with a full-coverage satin night dress paired with stunning heels & accessorise it accordingly.
- Long Night Dress- You can easily run errands in a comfy & breezy long night dress for women. This particular style doesn’t need much styling considering it acts like a statement piece.
Nightdress Revamp with Clovia
The myriad collection of nighties in your collection will surely spoil you for choices and keep you high on the fashion and comfort game. Shop for the trendiest and comfortable nighties in a wide range of fabrics and prints and be ready to slay your nights. Clovia acts as a one-stop destination where you can get stylish and comfortable nightdresses and nighties at the most affordable price, coupled with great deals and offers.
We have also enlisted a few frequently asked questions just in case!
Q1. What are the best nightdresses for my honeymoon?
A1. For occasions as special as a honeymoon, satin & sheer babydolls are the best pick as they keep the excitement going. Even better if they have sultry lace details and slits.
Q2. How often should you wash your night dresses?
A2. It depends on your usage. If you wear different nighties each night, wash them once in every week. On the other hand, if you slip into the same one both during day & night, you should probably wash them after every wear.
Q3. What is a night gown dress?
A3. A night gown is basically a long night dress usually crafted from cotton for utmost comfort & breathability. It is best suited for women who want higher coverage than the regular ones.
Q4. Why do ladies wear nighties?
A4.Like mentioned above, your regular clothes don’t allow you enough freedom to move or provide ample breathability. On the other hand, night dresses give you enough room and don’t stick to your body. These also keep a check on your body temperature, so that you can be at utmost ease.
Q5. Which is better - cotton or satin nighty?
A5. Both cotton & satin are great choices when it comes to nightdresses. Satin nighty can be a dressed-up choice you can make during a special moment. Otherwise, for regular use, cotton is a breathable fabric and can be worn on a regular basis.
Q6. Are night dresses more comfortable than night suits?
A6. Nightdresses are comfortable regardless of other choices. Both night suits and nightdresses are designed keeping the comfort aspect of it in mind. It is more about the style preference, if you like more flowy nightwear, you can go for a nighty. If you like a matching set, night suits are a great option.
Night Dress Price List
Babydoll in Brown - Lace