We work with several national courier companies to deliver your orders.
1. Shipping Charges
Clovia provides free and express shipping on orders worth Rs 599 & above and will attract a shipping charge of Rs 50 on orders below Rs 599.
2. When can I expect delivery?
We understand the pain of anticipation! Hence, we try to ship majority orders out of our warehouse within 24 hours of order confirmation.
However, each location has a different delivery time frame committed by the courier partner.
You can check the expected time to deliver an order in the ‘Estimate delivery’ widget present in product pages.
3. How will my order be shipped?
We use several national courier services to deliver your order to your door steps.
4. Do you ship internationally?
No, we do not ship Clovia's collection internationally as of now.
5. An item is missing from my shipment.
This is very rare as we ensure multiple checks during our product packing process. Please check if you have been charged for the missing item in the invoice enclosed. If you have been charged, please contact us immediately at 011-39-588-599 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post your queries at Feedback/Complaints.
1. In the unlikely event, we are unable to deliver any item in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item in case of Cash on Delivery payment, or the full amount charged for the item will be refunded in case of online payments.
2. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 10 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded to your bank account, Clovia wallet or via cheque (details of which will be furnished by you separately to us) as per your convenience. If you believe that the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care at 011-39-588-599 or email us at email@example.com , mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
3. Some locations in India are served by India-Post. In case a Cash-on-Delivery order is shipped through VPP service of India Post, then India Post might levy an additional charge of 5% of invoice value which will be collected by the local post-office at the time of delivery.