Track Pants( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Track Pants Online
Whether you are into running, gymming, or playing a particular sport, understanding the importance of the right sportswear becomes imperative. If you want to keep your body in comfort while maximizing your performance, buy track pants or joggers. Not only do they have a relaxed & moderate fit, but are also moisture-wicking fabric for utmost ease. They also have a stylish design with a tie-up waist, so if you want to take a stroll, you don’t necessarily have to get out of them. In fact, they can make a total style statement when worn right. Style them with a matching sports bra to create a great gym wear ensemble or pair them with your usual tops and keep your style game on point.
Tips to Buy Track Pants
1. Fabric: The more moisture-wicking the fabric, the better. Choose track pants with at least 15-20% spandex. Choose fabrics like nylon and polyester as they provide a comfortable fit and keep you feeling fresh throughout the workout.
2. Colour: Gone are the days when track pants were all about the black colour. Today, you can find them in a plethora of colours, including bright neons and pretty pastels. Choose something as per your mood.
3. Comfort: Sure, style is important, but that doesn’t imply that comfort should take a backseat. Make sure you choose track pants that have enough room for you to exercise while being breathable.
How to Style Track Pants?
1. Layer up: If you want to go all dressy with your track pants, put on a classy trench or duster coat. Wear a nice slip or tank top underneath and put your look together.
2. Accessorize: This is another way to amp up your look. Add a sassy accessory or two to your look and see your appearance soar to new heights in a matter of minutes.
3. Go monochrome: Casual and chic! This is by far one of the classiest combinations you can opt for. An all-black on black or white on white look can never disappoint you.
4. Tie-up top: When in doubt, just throw on a chic tie-up top. It will elevate your basic look in a way to keep you comfy and chic both at the same time.
Fabric Used in Track Pants
Moisture-Wicking Polyester/ Polyamide Spandex:
Our joggers are crafted using polyester/ polyamide spandex fabric. The fabric has a quick-dry technique, it wicks away sweat from your body, and maintains the body temperature. These fabrics are 4-way stretchable that supports movements and maximizes the flexibility. Apart from being stretchable & moisture-wicking, these fabrics are super soft on the skin & sturdy to avoid any wear or tear. Fabric is super comfortable & moves with your body, it compresses the vibrations during workouts and prevents muscle injury.
Cotton is blended with elastane (synthetic fiber) to get the perfect stretch and fit. Elastane has exceptional elasticity which provides the grip to hold on to the body. Cotton lycra is extremely comfortable & soft.
How Did Joggers Become a Trendy Part of Gymwear?
The roots of joggers are old, they came into the picture around 1920, but before then joggers were not very popular. In 1920, the founder of Le Coq Sportif, Emile Camuset, commercialized them as a ‘Sunday Outfit’. People started adopting this style but the use was very limited. Joggers caught everyone’s attention from Bruce Lee’s movie named Game of Death in 1970. At the same time, Joggers gradually enter women’s trendy wardrobe, and now it’s not just gym wear. In the 1980s designers brought the twist, and they did a makeover of joggers. They introduced track pants crafted with polyester and cellulose triacetate fabric. These fabrics added a new and shiny finish, and here’s how the style game completely changed. Women started to pair up joggers with chunky gold jewelry and oversized caps, after being influenced by popular hip hop brands. The trend kept going and reached the 2000 Sydney Olympics. The Sydney Women’s team adopted the same fashion. Since then joggers have become a staple garment of everyday fashion.
Have some doubts? We’ve enlisted some common frequently asked questions below.
Q1. What is the difference between tights and track pants?
A1. Tights are skin fitted whereas track pants fall a little loose. However, the prime purpose of both the items remains the same-provide ease during workout.
Q2. Can I wear track pants for yoga?
A2. Yes, just make sure that your track pants aren’t too loose. They will provide adequate range of motion.
Q3. Are track pants as effective as tights?
A3. Without a doubt, yes. In fact, some women find them much more comfortable than those form fitting tights. So far, no one ever had a problem in working out wearing track pants.
Q4. Are joggers meant for running?
A4. If the joggers are crafted with cotton, they are okay for short runs but not the long ones. On the other hand, the ones crafted with moisture wicking materials, like polyester and polyamide, are good for longer runs as they keep you sweat free and comfortable.
Q5. What is the difference between track pants and joggers?
A5. While both are specifically designed for working out, there is a slight difference between the two. Track pants have a slim or straight fit, but they’re symmetrical altogether. Joggers, on the other hand, have a relaxed fit at the hips but they’re tapered at the bottom.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop for women’s track pants today!
Track Pants / Joggers Price List
Track Pants / Joggers