Track Pants( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Track Pants Online
Whether you are into running, gymming, or playing a particular sport, understanding the importance of right workout clothes becomes imperative. If you want to keep your body at comfort while maximizing your performance, buy track pants. Not only do they have a relaxed & moderate fit, but are also moisture wicking fabric for utmost ease. They also have a stylish design with a tie-up waist, so if you want to take a stroll, you don’t necessarily have to get out of them. In fact, they can make a total style statement when worn right. Pair them with your usual tops and keep your style game on point.
Tips to Buy Track Pants
1. Fabric: The more moisture wicking the fabric, the better. Choose track pants with at least 15-20% spandex. Choose fabrics like nylon and polyester as they provide comfortable fit and keep you feeling fresh throughout the workout.
2. Color: Gone are the days when track pants were all about the black colour. Today, you can find them in a plethora of colours, including bright neons and pretty pastels. Choose something as per your mood.
3. Comfort: Sure, style is important, but that doesn’t imply that comfort should take a backseat. Make sure you choose track pants that have enough room for you to exercise while being breathable.
How to Style Track Pants
1. Layer up: If you want to go all dressy with your track pants, put on a classy trench or duster coat along. Wear a nice slip or tank top underneath and put your look together.
2. Accessorize: This is another way to amp up your look. Add a sassy accessory or two to your look and see your appearance soar new heights in a matter of minutes.
3. Go monochrome: Casual and chic! This is by far one of the classiest combinations you can opt for. An all black on black or white on white look can never disappoint you.
4. Tie-up top: When in doubt, just throw on a chic tie-up top. It will elevate your basic look in a way to keep you comfy and chic both at the same time.
Have some doubts? We’ve enlisted some common frequently asked questions below.
Q1. What is the difference between tights and track pants?
A1. Tights are skin fitted whereas track pants fall a little loose. However, the prime purpose of both the items remains the same-provide ease during workout.
Q2. Can I wear track pants for yoga?
A2. Yes, just make sure that your track pants aren’t too loose. They will provide adequate range of motion.
Q3. Are track pants as effective as tights?
A3. Without a doubt, yes. In fact, some women find them much more comfortable than those form fitting tights. So far, no one ever had a problem in working out wearing track pants.
Q4. Are joggers meant for running?
A4. If the joggers are crafted with cotton, they are okay for short runs but not the long ones. On the other hand, the ones crafted with moisture wicking materials, like polyester and polyamide, are good for longer runs as they keep you sweat free and comfortable.
Q5. What is the difference between track pants and joggers?
A5. While both are specifically designed for working out, there is a slight difference between the two. Track pants have a slim or straight fit, but they’re symmetrical altogether. Joggers, on the other hand, have a relaxed fit at the hips but they’re tapered at the bottom.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop for women’s track pants today!
Track Pants Price List