Boy Shorts( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Boyshorts Panties Online
Under-fashion Essential That Every Girl Needs
The under-fashion world, especially the one of underwear, is evolving at a fast pace these days. Many new styles of panties have emerged lately, one of the most popular of them being the boyshorts. If you have no idea what they are and are a little sceptical about wearing them, we have narrowed down all the relevant information that is sure to convince you.
What are boyshorts?
Like their name suggests, they are basically shorts for women. Alternatively, you can call them the female version of male boxer shorts. They provide full coverage to the buttocks and can feature any waistline- low, mid, or high. Their leg openings are extended a few inches below the widest part of hip, or just above the mid-thigh, keeping you at ease all day long.
Tips to Buy Boyshorts
When it comes to shopping for boyshorts, there are a few things that need to be considered to make the best purchase.
- Fabric: Boyshorts are mostly crafted using cotton as it is soft as well as breathable, ensuring maximum comfort. However, if you want something that wicks away the moisture, you can stick to lycra or polyester boyshorts.
- Outfit: Your outfit can play a significant role in deciding your choice of boyshorts. If you’re wearing something bodycon, you should stick to seamless styles and completely refrain from lacy styles.
- Size: Choosing the right size goes without saying. It will ensure that you look ultra-trendy while providing maximum comfort.
Now that you’re well versed with boyshorts, it’s time to add this under-fashion essential to your wardrobe. Use our tips to shop them right away!
Advantages of Wearing Boyshorts
There are several perks of wearing them. We have listed some of the most common ones below.
1. No thigh rash: If you sweat a lot, these panties can literally be your saviour during hot and humid weather. The longer leg openings help avoid rubbing and chafing, which in turn prevents thigh rash.
2. Avoids panty lines: They help avoid visible panty lines, especially the seamless ones. They are super thin and hug your body perfectly. You can wear them under those body-hugging outfits without worrying about that embarrassing panty show.
3. Higher coverage: If you are someone who isn’t comfortable with cheeky underwear, boyshorts are your best bet. They give you the chance to move comfortably around the house without compromising on modesty.
4. Comfortable: It is one of the most comfortable panty styles out there, thanks to the adequate bum coverage, long leg openings, and soft fabric. You can lounge or sleep in them, without feeling discomfort or bulge.
Why do you wear Boyshorts?
1. Formal wear: Wearing a body hugging pencil skirt to work? This panty is a win-win for it gives a smooth and seamless silhouette, resulting in no visible lines.
2. Gym: When you wear boyshorts, you’re not bound to wear anything else to the gym. Just pair it with a matchy bra and you’re good to sweat it out in utmost comfort plus style.
3. Loungewear: They’re so comfortable that you can literally sleep in them. Just put on a pretty cami and lounge around all day, keeping yourself high on comfort.
Tips to Buy Boyshorts
When it comes to shopping boyshorts, there are few things that need to be considered to make the best purchase.
1. Fabric: Boyshorts are mostly crafted using cotton as it is soft as well as breathable, ensuring maximum comfort. However, if you want something that wicks away the moisture, you can stick to lycra or polyester boyshorts.
2. Outfit: Your outfit can play a significant role in deciding your choice of boyshorts. If you’re wearing something bodycon, you should stick to seamless styles and completely refrain from lacy styles.
3. Size: Choosing the right size goes without saying. It will ensure that you look ultra-trendy while providing maximum comfort.
Now that you’re well versed with boyshorts, it’s time to add this underfashion essential to your wardrobe. Use our tips to shop them right away!
Buy Boyshorts Online from Clovia
Clovia has a curated collection that emphasizes the uniqueness, style & comfort aspect of the product. You can find trendy boy shorts crafted with the softest fabric, all in one place. Additionally, with a minimal price range, you can splurge on as many items as you can. Clovia believes in treating the shoppers with the right kind of comfort and style. You can get yourself boy shorts that are made from lace or cotton spandex, and many a-times you will get a matching bra option with the boyshorts. Clovia has a range of boyshorts you can pick from that also consists of printed & solid options, which can be worn under a dress to protect modesty. Shop boy shorts online & upgrade to new styles that are comfortable.
Q1. Are boyshorts comfortable?
A1. Yes, crafted with soft and breathable fabrics, they are indeed super comfortable. What makes them even better is the coverage. You can sleep or lounge around in them all day long.
Q2. Can teenage girls wear boyshorts?
A2. Absolutely. In fact, they might be more comfortable switching to boyshorts first instead of other underwear styles.
Q3. What’s the meaning of the name ‘boy shorts’?
A3. They were actually named after the traditional male boxer shorts. After giving them the feminine look and feel, they started being called boyshorts.
Q4. Can you wear boyshorts panties with leggings?
A4. Yes, you can, they are just like your regular undies. However, if you want to avoid panty lines, you might want to choose seamless panties.
Q5. How are boyshorts different from hipsters?
A5. The major difference between boyshorts & hipster panties is that of coverage. Boyshorts have full rear coverage whereas hipsters have medium rear coverage. Other than that, boyshorts are generally low waist in design, and hipsters can be high-waist or mid-waist.
Q6. Are Hipsters and boyshorts the same?
A6. No, both are very different. Hipster has leg openings at an angle, on the other hand, boyshorts have straight cut for leg openings. It’s broader than hipsters and offers full coverage.
Q7. What fabric is boyshorts made of?
A7. Boyshorts can be crafted with many fabrics such as cotton, cotton spandex, viscose, modal, lace, etc.
Q8. Are boyshorts more comfortable?
A8. Yes, boyshorts are extremely comfortable and offer full coverage while catering to low, mid and high rise bottoms. At the same the extended leg openings
Q9. What coverage does boyshorts offer?
A9. Boyshorts offer full rear coverage.
Q10. Can you wear boy shorts under leggings?
A10. Yes, you can wear boyshorts under leggings and say bye-bye to ugly panty lines.
Q11. When should you wear boyshorts?
A11. You should wear boyshorts in the following situations
- While wearing short dresses, boyshorts will help with modesty issues.
- Pair them with Body-hugging outfits which are sheer. You can wear nude boyshorts underneath, they will help eliminate the panty lines and protect modesty.
- Wear them daily as they are utterly comfy.