Boy Shorts( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Boyshorts Panties Online
Shop Boyshorts- Underfashion Essential That Every Girl Needs
The underfashion world is evolving at a fast pace these days. Many new styles of underwear have emerged lately, one of the most popular of them being the boyshorts. If you have no idea what boyshorts are and are a little sceptical about wearing them, we have narrowed down all the relevant information for you that are sure to convince you.
What are boyshorts?
Like their name suggests, boyshorts are basically shorts for women. Alternatively, you can call them the female version of male boxer shorts. They provide full coverage to the buttocks and can feature any waistline- low, mid, or high. The leg openings of these women boyshorts are extended a few inches below the widest part of hip, or just above the mid-thigh, keeping you at ease all day long.
Benefits of Wearing Boyshorts
There are several perks of wearing boyshorts for women. We have listed some of the most common of them below.
1. No thigh rash: If you sweat a lot, boyshort panties can literally be your saviour during hot and humid weather. The longer leg openings help avoid rubbing and chafing, which in turn prevents thigh rash.
2. Avoids panty lines: Boyshorts help avoid visible panty lines, especially the seamless ones. They are super thin and hug your body perfectly. You can wear them under those body hugging outfits without worrying about that embarrassing panty show.
3. Higher coverage: If you are someone who isn’t comfortable with cheeky underwear, boyshorts are your best bet. They give you the chance to move comfortably around the house without compromising on modesty.
4. Comfortable: Boyshort panties are one of the most comfortable panty styles out there, thanks to the adequate bum coverage, long leg openings, and soft fabric. You can lounge or sleep in them, without feeling discomfort or bulge.
Tips to Buy Boyshorts
When it comes to shopping boyshorts, there are few things that need to be considered to make the best purchase.
1. Fabric: Boyshorts are mostly crafted using cotton as it is soft as well as breathable, ensuring maximum comfort. However, if you want something that wicks away the moisture, you can stick to lycra or polyester boyshorts.
2. Outfit: Your outfit can play a significant role in deciding your choice of boyshorts. If you’re wearing something bodycon, you should stick to seamless styles and completely refrain from lacy styles.
3. Size: Choosing the right size goes without saying. It will ensure that you look ultra-trendy while providing maximum comfort.
Now that you’re well versed with boyshorts, it’s time to add this underfashion essential to your wardrobe. Use our tips to shop women boyshorts right away!
Q1. Are boyshorts comfortable?
A1. Yes, crafted with soft and breathable fabrics, they are indeed super comfortable. What makes them even better is the coverage. You can sleep or lounge around in them all day long.
Q2. Can teenage girls wear boyshorts?
A2. Absolutely. In fact, they might be more comfortable switching to boyshorts first instead of other underwear styles.
Q3. What’s the meaning of the name ‘boy shorts’?
A3. They were actually named after the traditional male boxer shorts. After giving them the feminine look and feel, they started being called boyshorts.
Q4. Can you wear boyshort panties with leggings?
A4. Yes, you can, they are just like you regular undies. However, if you want to avoid panty lines, you might want to choose the seamless ones.
Boyshorts Price List