Yoga Clothing( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Yoga Clothes Online
There is no denying that yoga is one of the best means to keep fit. Apart from that, it also has numerous other health benefits. It helps you relax, meditate and find yourself. Whatever your personal motivation may be to practice yoga, it is important to understand the importance of right clothing in order to get the best of your session. The right yoga dress will allow you freedom of movement, wick away the moisture, and keep you comfortable.
Benefits of Wearing Yoga Dress
While we’ve already rounded up a few of them above, let’s dig deeper into what benefits can you really avail with wearing yoga clothes.
1. Moisture-wicking: Working out implies putting your body under those vigorous sweat sessions. Here, a specialized yoga dress for women comes to the rescue as it is super moisture-wicking, thus keeping you sweat free and fresh all day long.
2. Ease of movement: Lunging, stretching or exercising, your yoga pants give you complete flexibility to move around as you like. The fabric is super stretchable that doesn’t restrict or hinder your movement. The only things you got to keep in mind is the right size and fabric.
3. Versatile: Last but not the least, yoga clothes for women are extremely versatile. You’re not restricted to wearing them to the gym or yoga class, but simply anywhere you like. Go for a walk or get your grocery in the chicest way possible.
Types of Yoga Dress
Just like you need proper attire for the gym, similarly, you need to stock up a few clothes in your wardrobe for yoga.
1. Yoga Pants: First and foremost, you need to have a comfy yoga pant that helps you stretch however you want to. You can find them in numerous styles, lengths & fits.
2. T-Shirts: Opting for a baggy t-shirt for your yoga class isn’t a good idea. Choose form fitting tees that help you bend and keep your posture in check.
3 Sports Bra: And of course, sports bras are a must have for your wardrobe. They provide your breasts the necessary support during the movements without posing any harm to the breast tissues. Stick to a low to medium impact sports bra depending on the intensity of your asana.
Tips to Choose Yoga Wear
Here are a couple of things you should take into consideration when buying a yoga dress for women. 1. Fabric: Yoga involves lunging, stretching, bending, so your clothes should be functional enough. Stick to clothes that have about 15-20% spandex for utmost stretchability. Also pick moisture wicking fabrics since you tend to sweat a lot during yoga.
2. Colours: You don’t necessarily need to stick to darker shades like black. You can also choose neutral and pastel hues, whatever makes you happy. In the end, material and style is what really matters.
3. Style: With the increasing popularity of yoga pants, the styles are also evolving at a great pace. However, be sure to choose clothes that are neither too tight nor loose. The ones that are too tight can restrict your blood flow whereas the ones that are too loose will hinder your body movement.
If you need a little more understanding on yoga dresses, we are here to answer your queries.
Q1. Are leggings suitable for yoga?
A1. Sure, leggings are a little less restricting than jeans or jeggings, but they still don’t make the right attire for yoga. However, the best idea is to shop for yoga pants as they’re moisture wicking & super stretchable.
Q2. What is the difference between yoga pants and leggings?
A2. Leggings are designed to be worn underneath your regular clothes in order to provide warmth. On the other hand, yoga pants have a great support system that is specifically designed for workout.
Q3. Should yoga pants be tight or loose?
A3. None of them. Like we mentioned above, they should neither be too tight nor too loose. They should be flexible enough to allow you to workout without hindering movement.
Q4. Can I wear yoga pants at home?
A4. Of course. In fact, they make great pants for home. Super comfortable, stretchable & stylish! Just make sure you don’t buy something that’s super tight.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop your heart out today!
Yoga Dress Price List