Body Wash( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Body Wash Online
Taking shower is a must for our skin to wash off sweat, dirt, oil and grime. It not only helps to rejuvenate our skin but also it's for the mind as well. Be it hot summers, or chilly nights, a good shower routine helps your skin glow. But what you use to clean yourself do matters. Body wash & soap both are meant to clean your body, but body wash is milder than soap. Soap can be abrasive on skin and irritate the pH level. On the other hand body wash contains more oils and hydrating agents that keep skin soft & supple.
Why You Should Use Body Washes?
- Body wash cleans and improves the condition of your skin over time.
- Body washes are less drying than regular bar soap.
- They contain ingredients that are meant to restore skin moisture that gets stripped during the cleansing process. In short body washes don’t strip off natural oils.
- Many body washes have anti-aging effects.
- Body wash evens out skin tone, moisturizes your skin and gives you a natural glow.
How To Choose The Right Body Wash?
While picking up the right body wash you should take care of a few things.
Determine your skin type & then start looking for suitable products.
- Look for a body wash that suits & addresses any specific concerns you may have, such as dryness, acne, or sensitivity.
- Find something that is moisturizing, but not too oily.
- Check out the labels and look for formulas that contain natural moisturizing ingredients.
- Don’t go for those body wash which has artificial fragrances and toxic chemicals.
Test that it lathers well.
- A body wash with subtle fragrances can help you relax while in the shower, so choose one that contains essential oils.
Why Choose Skivia Body Wash?
Skivia's range of body washes is Made in India and is completely made of natural ingredients. Our body washes have no chemicals, toxins, paraben or sulphate. These body washes are enriched with organic extracts and are mild on the skin.
Types of Body Wash Available at Skivia
Skivia is offering three different body washes each of which imparts amazing results:
- Skivia Deep Hydrating Body Wash
- Skivia Energising Body Wash
- Skivia Calming Body Wash
- Skivia Lemon Body Wash
- Skivia Orange Body Wash
- Skivia White Musk Body Wash
- Skivia British Tea Rose Body Wash
- Skivia Green Apple Body Wash
- Skivia Moringa Body Wash
- Skivia Vanilla Body Wash
- Skivia Lavender Body Wash
- Skivia Cocoalicious Body Wash
Each of them is loaded with powerful natural ingredients that make your skin feel smooth & glowing.
How To Use Body Wash Properly?
- Wet your body: Start by thoroughly wetting your body under the shower or in the bath. Make sure the water is warm, as hot water can strip away the natural oils from your skin.
- Pour the body wash onto a loofah, washcloth, or your hands: Take a small amount of body wash, typically about a quarter-sized amount, and apply it onto a loofah, washcloth, or directly onto your hands. Adjust the amount based on personal preference and the lather you desire.
- Create a lather: Rub the body wash onto your loofah, washcloth, or between your hands to create a rich lather. This will help distribute the product evenly across your body.
- Apply to your body: Starting from the neck down, gently apply the body wash onto your skin in circular motions. Focus on areas that tend to accumulate sweat, dirt, or odor, such as underarms, groin, and feet. Don't forget less obvious areas like behind your ears and between your toes.
- Cleanse thoroughly: While applying the body wash, make sure to cover all areas of your body, including your back, chest, arms, legs, and feet. Take your time to cleanse each area thoroughly but avoid scrubbing too hard, as it may irritate the skin.
- Rinse off: Once you've applied the body wash all over, rinse your body thoroughly with warm water. Make sure to remove all the product from your skin, ensuring no residue is left behind.
- Pat dry and moisturize: After rinsing, gently pat your body dry with a clean towel. It's best to avoid rubbing, as it can cause irritation. Once dry, apply a moisturizer to lock in the moisture and keep your skin hydrated.
Additional Tip: To remove dead skin cells and promote a healthy glow, you can incorporate an exfoliating body wash or use a scrub once or twice a week. However, be gentle to avoid over-exfoliation.
Products that are made with natural ingredients are always great on the skin. These body washes are safe to use as they are completely made with natural ingredients. Depending on your skin type you can choose a body wash from Skivia. Pamper your skin with Skivia body washes and have a refreshing bath.
Q.1. What is the difference between a body wash and a shower gel?
A.1. The difference between body wash and shower gel is their texture. While body wash is more like liquid soaps and shower gel has a gel-like consistency. Shower gel is generally better for those with acne-prone or oily skin or in warm, humid climates.While the body wash is better for those with dry skin.
Q.2. What is the difference between hand wash and body wash?
A.2. Hand Wash is more astringent and less moisturizing. While a body wash is more moisturizing than a hand wash. Because they usually contain emollients (a.k.a. skin-softeners).
Q.3. Is body wash safe to use in pregnancy?
A.3. Yes, they are safe if the body wash is made out of natural ingredients. Skivia body washes are made from natural ingredients. These natural ingredients work together to gently and safely nourish and cleanse the body and relax the mind too.
Q.4. Can I wash my hands with body wash?
A.4. Since body wash is formulated for the skin, you can use body wash on any part of your body, including hands. Body wash is a better choice than most dish soaps, which can be drying to the skin.
Q.5. Can a body wash be used as a face wash?
A.5. No. A lot of people think that a body wash can be used for the face but this is incorrect. The skin on the face is more delicate than the body and requires a milder cleanser that serves its specific needs.
Q.6. Can a body wash replace soap?
A.6. A bar soap can make your skin dry by stripping the moisture while it cleans, on the contrary body washes are actually better for your skin because they are formulated with moisturizing ingredients that provide extra moisturizer to restore what the cleanser strips away.
Q.7. How often should body wash be used?
A.7. It may sound counterproductive, but using soap every day could be bad for your skin. Some dermatologists only recommend using soap every other day, or two to three times a week, but this depends on climate conditions too. In a country like India where the weather is warmer and we sweat a lot we should use soap/body wash daily.
Q.8. Can teenagers and adults use a body wash?
A.8. Technically, there aren't any products that teens use that adults can't. So yes, teenagers and adults both can use body wash. Teenagers are prone to oily skin and acne due to hormonal changes that stimulate oil production. A body wash can be a perfect choice for them.
Body Washes Price List