T-Shirt Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop T-shirt Bras to Experience Comfort Everyday
If you’re looking for a bra that perfectly complements your everyday outfits, meet the T-shirt bras- an excellent combination of comfort, fit, and style. They go amazingly well under your regular tops, T-shirts, or just about anything else without any embarrassing headlight effect. Being super versatile, they are a great match for all your ethnic as well as Western outfits.
The Purpose of T-shirt Bras
They offer way more than your regular bras. Made with ultra-soft and seamless fabric, they ensure no bumps, lumps, or visible patterns even under the tightest of clothing. The moulded cups offer a smooth and round silhouette under your outfits, accentuating your gorgeous assets. They are super comfortable and fit you like a second skin, so that you feel beautiful inside out.
Types of T-shirt Bras
They are available in various types, ranging from padded to non-padded, underwired to non-wired, demi cups to full cups, and so on. We have enlisted some of the most common types below.
1. Non-Padded: If you want to keep it simple and bulk free, feel free to pick non-padded bras. Most of them have double layered cups that keep your modesty intact.
2. Padded : If you feel more comfortable with pads, padded T-shirt bras are the way to go. They conceal the headlight effect, so that you feel more confident while heading out.
3. Underwired : If you have bulkier breasts, you might need the support of wires. Underwired bras are a saviour as they lift your breasts and support them, retaining their shape at the same time.
4. Non-Wired : If you have smaller bust size or feel the wires are poking you, choose comfortable non-wired variants that allow you complete movement without any pokes.
5. Plunge Neck : Wearing something deep neck? Go for plunge neck bras that help you flaunt that attractive cleavage without any bra peeks.
6. Balconette : Wide neck tops look undeniably great, but we often refrain from wearing them because of visible bra straps. This problem is eliminated by balconette bras as they have wide set straps.
7. Push-up : Want to own that desi diva look? Wear push-up style underneath your heavily embroidered blouses to slay the look!
That said, it’s time you get your hands on our stylish T-shirt bras online crafted with fine fabrics, pretty hues, and gorgeous prints. To make a more informed decision, we have enlisted some frequently answered questions below for your reference.
Q1. What is the difference between a T-shirt bra and a regular bra?
A1. T-shirt bras are seamless with moulded cups that provide a smooth silhouette, making it completely invisible even under the tightest of clothing. On the other hand, a regular bra may have seams that shows under clothes.
Q2. Who should wear a T-shirt bra?
A2. All women! In fact, it is a must have for every lingerie wardrobe. Whether you want something for everyday purpose or fancy occasions, it will most likely solve every purpose.
Q3. Do all T-shirt bras have padded cups?
A3. Not necessarily. All of them do not have padded cups. Some have moulded cups with double layers of fabric that promise no-show effect.
Q4. What T-shirt bra should you wear under a white shirt?
A4. For light colours like whites and pastels, wear a nude coloured one. It blends with your original skin tone for no visibility. Just be sure something that perfectly matches your skin colour.
Q5. Which is the best T-shirt bra for bigger bust?
A5. For every day wear, you can choose non-padded double layered T-shirt bras. However, if you do require the support of pads, you can choose seamless style as well. You can also opt for underwired bras to prevent sagging.
T-Shirt Bras Price List