Women Sportswear( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Activewear for Women Online
Importance of Activewear
Whether you are on your journey to lose a few extra pounds or simply a sports enthusiast, compromising on the quality and style of your sportswear isn’t a viable option. After all, women’s Activewear is only about looks and comfort, but plays a significant role in improving your overall workout. It provides the right amount of flexibility, breathability, support, comfort, and protection to your body that it significantly requires during those super active hours. It also wicks away the sweat and saves you from the embarrassing nipple peeks, so that you worry less about these issues and focus more on practice.
Benefits of Activewear
In case, you’re still not convinced so as to why sportswear is essential, we’ve got you covered with numerous benefits in detail.
1. Improves performance: It boosts your performance significantly. The moisture wicking fabrics allow you to move around easily, in turn, making you more active during the workout sessions.
2. Protection: It aids in protection against harmful temperatures and keeps your body temperature in check. It also prevents skin chafing and rubbing.
3. Comfort: Crafted with super stretchable fabric, activewear is designed to improve your comfort level. It wicks away the sweat and provides easy breathability, keeping you at comfort all day long.
What are the different types of women’s Activewear?
If you’ve no idea about women’s sportswear and wondering how to get started, we have enlisted all types of activewear items below.
1. Sports bras: If you’re thinking to workout in your regular bras, you’re highly mistaken. You need to opt for sports bras to avoid that unwanted bounce and stress on your bust area. They provide utmost support during workout vigorous sessions and help prevent sagginess later down the line.
There are 3 levels of sports bras available in the market- low, medium, and high impact, so you need to select one as per the activity. If you are into yoga or weight lifting, a minimal low impact sports bra would work just fine. In case, you want to go hiking or cross-training, opt for medium impact sports bras. For high-motion activities, such as running, high impact sports bras are the best bet.
2. Tights: You don’t want to be restricted while working out, do you? For that, you need to invest in good quality gym tights. The slim fit not only lets you move around comfortably by reducing friction, but also provides the advantage of style. They keep you comfortable as well as safe by avoiding chafing. They’re available in various lengths, particularly in full length and capris, so you can choose something as per your style.
3. T-Shirts: To sum up your entire sports look, you need the right kind of T-shirt to go along. There are various moisture-wicking T-shirts available out there to aid you during gym or zumba. With stylish racerbacks and trendy patterns, they enable you to workout better.
How to Pick Activewear?
Now that you’re well versed with the various types of workout essentials, it’s time to understand what to look for when taking your next pick.
1. Choose breathable fabrics: Avoid fabrics that don’t let the sweat evaporate. After all, you don’t want to raise your body temperature too much while working out. Try to stick to fabrics that have a blend of cotton for comfort.
2. Get the right fit: Last thing you want while exercising is your clothes itching or twisting you, which is why it’s mandatory to choose activewear that fits you right. Avoid wide legged and loose clothing for it may hamper your performance.
3. Comfort: Remember, you can only give your best when working out when you feel comfortable in what you wear. So, no matter how amazing you find a pair of tights or top, you shouldn’t invest in it if at all it compromises with your comfort level.
Clovia is your one stop destination to shop all kinds of sportswear for women at unbelievable prices. Whether you’re looking for shorts, capris, sports bras, or something more covered like full length tights, we got you covered. Apart from women’s activewear, you can also shop for bras, panties, nightwear, sleepwear, swimwear, shapewear & much more. So, what are you waiting for? Check our collection today!
If you still have a few doubts in your mind, we got you covered with relevant frequently answered questions below.
Q1. What should you not wear when working out?
A1. Here are a few things to wear that you should say a big NO-NO to when working out:
• 100% cotton
• Regular shoes
• Too baggy clothes
• Regular bras
Q2. Which fabric is best for the gym?
A2. Polyester is by far the most popular fabric when it comes to gym wear for it is super stretchable and moisture-wicking. Alternatively, you can also opt for moisture-wicking cotton or nylon spandex fabric.
Q3. Do wearing tight clothes while exercising help?
A3. There is no denying that wearing tight clothes do enhance workout. However, if it’s too tight, it can pose a problem in the long run. In a nutshell, stick to tight gymwear until it isn’t too tight.
Q4. How long should you keep workout clothes?
A4. Typically, you should replace your workout clothes every 6 to 8 months if you workout regularly. If you workout occasionally, they can go as long as a year.
Q5. Is it better to workout in tight or loose clothing?
A5. Loose clothing is definitely not a wise idea when it comes to workout. Avoid gymwear that’s super tight or super loose. Stick to decent compression clothes that are comfortable, functional, and stylish at the same time.
Activewear Price List