Minimizer Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Minimizer Bra Online Shopping
Did you know that the breast size of a woman changes about five times in one lifespan? This demands you to get your breast size measured every once in a while because there is a great chance that the bra you’re wearing today won’t fit you 5 years down the line. Plus, if you have a heavy bust size, the struggle can be much greater altogether. What’s the solution? Minimizer bra.
What does a minimizer bra do?
Like the name states, minimizer bras are the ones that help to minimize the breasts, making an ideal pick for women with bigger breasts. They compress your breasts, giving them a firm appearance and enhancing their shape. Featuring comfortable straps and broad straps, these bras are the epitome of beauty & comfort. Their primary function is to distribute your breast tissues equally between the two cups to give a more flattering figure.
What are the advantages of a minimizer bra?
While the foremost function of a minimizer bra is to give a smaller bust appearance, they come with a number of other advantages as well.
1. Prevent sagging: Since the cups are designed to fit well and made with sturdy fabric, this bra helps to prevent sagging considerably. They are especially constructed with a support system to avoid sagging.
2. Support: Like mentioned above, these bras feature supportive underband & straps. This, in turn, provides great support to the breasts and relieves pressure off the back.
3. Flexibility to wear: Time to pull off those tricky outfits lying idle in your closet just because their fit didn’t seem right earlier. From those low necks to fitted tops, wear them all with a minimizer bra without worrying about the appearance of a heavy chest.
How to choose a minimizer bra?
Certain things need to be considered when shopping a minimizer bra. Here are some of them.
1. Quality: If you want best results, be sure to choose a good brand. Compromising on the quality simply to save a few bucks isn’t a good idea.
2. Size: While size of a minimizer bra usually remains close to your regular bra, you may want to check the fit once. Size can vary, so don’t refrain from trying and choosing your best fit.
3. Comfort: Find a bra that is neither too loose nor too tight. The bra should solve its purpose of minimizing your breasts without making it uncomfortable.
4. Fabric: Look for fabrics that are breathable, flexible and soft. It should not irritate your breasts, so you can wear it all day long.
5. Straps: Opt for bras with broad straps. They prevent digging and reduce pain. On the contrary, narrow straps cause great pain and shoulder marks.
So, what are you waiting for? Add your favourite minimizer bras to the cart today!
Q1. Does minimizer bra reduce breast size?
A1. No. Unlike the common misconception, a minimizer bra doesn’t actually reduce breast size but only gives an appearance of a smaller bust.
Q2. Are minimizer bras comfortable?
A2. As long as you’re sticking to the correct size & fabric, minimizer bras are just like any other bra-super comfortable.
Q3. When should you wear a minimizer bra?
A3. You can find a couple of styles in minimizer bras, including T-shirt, strapless, and everyday bras. Choose the one that best suits your needs.
Q4. Can I find a sexy minimizer bra?
A4. Ofcourse. Minimizer bras are not just boring whites and you can also find them in gorgeous red variants. You can look sexy & feel comfortable both at the same time.
Minimizer Bras Price List