Bikini Collection( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Bikini Online
Flaunt Your Figure in Bikini Swimsuits
When it comes to swimsuits, bikini turns out to be the most popular style, thanks to its amazing appearance. Whether you want to sit by the pool or lay by the beach, it is the perfect swimwear for all your needs. Plus, there are numerous designs and prints to choose from! All you have to do is figure out which sexy bikini dress would compliment you the best and let yourself loose by the pool.
Types of Bikini Swimsuits
1. Bandeau: You got it? Flaunt it! Bandeau bikini is all about a strapless bathing top and tiny cheeky bottoms. It fits breasts like a band and is a great alternative when you don’t want those uneven tan lines. Although any woman can wear a bandeau bikini, it works best for women with that perfect hourglass figure.
2. Halter: Halter bikini top has no defined straps and is tied at the neck and back. It has a higher neck than your usual bikinis and looks uber chic, much different from other styles.
3. Balconette: Need a bikini set that accentuates your curves beautifully? Opt for the balconette bikinis! They are gradually earning great popularity as the wide set straps give a chic look to the swimsuit while providing adequate support to the breasts.
4. Triangle: This hot bikini style is a true classic! It forms a triangle-like shape at the front and you are supposed to tie it at the back, similar to a halter neck. If minimal coverage is what you’re looking for, this is the bathing suit you should go for. Super sexy!
5. Off the shoulder: Have always been a fan of those off the shoulder tops? It’s time you give this swimsuit a try! It is a great choice if you want to enjoy similar perks of a usual bikini along with decent coverage. Rock all those beach days and pool parties by baring your shoulders with statement off shoulder bikinis.
6. Ruffle: If you prefer fun and flirty over hot and sexy, ruffle swimsuits are the ideal pick. They are really graceful & effortless, and are sure to make you stand out. You can also pair a ruffled top with denim shorts to laze around the beach.
7. High waist bottoms: These bikini styles have taken the swimwear industry by rage lately. While high waist bikinis are best suited for curvy women, they are also becoming a real favourite of skinny women out there. Almost every woman now prefers the modesty and style offered by these high waist swimsuits.
Tips to Choose a Bikini
1. Consider your body shape: Different body shapes flatter different bikini styles. If you’re apple shaped, a tankini would be your choice. If you’ve a straight body, go for swimsuits with ruffles and cuts for dramatic figure. Similarly, if you’re on the athletic side, sporty swimsuits are your thing. For a pear shaped body, high coverage bottoms with a sexy little bandeau top is an excellent choice.
2. Choose pattern wisely: If you didn’t know it already, patterns can do the trick and enhance your appearance significantly. For instance, if you have belly fat, vertical stripes and dark colours will help conceal fat. You should also go for ruffled styles to give the appearance of a toned body.
3. Pick the right material: This goes without saying. You got to choose a fabric that is sturdy enough to keep your body firm and easy as you take those dips in the pool. It should withstand the elements and retain the quality over a period of time.
4. Fit: Your swimsuit should have a second skin fit. Since you’ll literally have to swim, play around and jump in it, you can’t compromise with an uneven fit. It shouldn’t fall out of its place, so make sure you run a few hits and trials wearing it.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on our sexy bikinis and shop today! If bikinis are not your thing, no problem! We have tons of other swimwear options in store for you like monokinis, tankinis and pretty swim dresses to let you make a splash in style.
Q1. Why do you wear a bikini?
A1. Bikini is one of the best swim outfits when you want to hit the pool or lay by the beach. It offers a flattering appearance while keeping your comfort in consideration.
Q2. What should I wear: a swimsuit or a bikini?
A2. It is all a matter of personal preference. If you want to keep it modest, go for high coverage swimsuits. On the other hand, if you want a figure flattering fit, go for two piece bikini sets.
Q3. Do bikinis have padding?
A3. Depends. Some might whereas some might not. At Clovia, we have bikini tops with removable pads to avoid nipple show and keep you comfortable.
Q4. What type of bikini swimsuit should I buy?
A4. There are numerous types of bikini swimsuits out there. You just got to pick the one that complements your body.
Q5. Is underwear and swim underwear the same thing?
A5. No. Normal underwear is designed for everyday wear while swim underwear is specifically designed for swimming purposes.