Nipple Butter( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Nipple Butter Online
With a whole lot of changes occurring in the body during pregnancy, some women experience sore or cracked nipples and it’s a great deal of discomfort. Many women don’t even know that there is an easy remedy to heal their cracked & sore nipples which helps them enjoy motherhood to the fullest. Skivia All Natural Nipple Butter helps heal sore & cracked nipples.
It is completely made out of natural ingredients, including kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E which are best known for their healing and moisturizing properties. In fact, this is a vegan nipple butter which can be used by both mom and the baby. In addition to that, it consists of a non-greasy formulation that quickly absorbs into the skin and works its magic.
What Does Nipple Butter Do?
- Heels cracked nipples - The presence of Vitamin E in this nipple butter keeps the nipples soft and heals cracked nipples.
- Moisturizes the nipples - This nipple butter is enriched with kokum butter which has moisturizing properties that provide comfort during and after nursing.
- Keeps the breasts hydrated - The combination of candelilla wax that locks in moisture in the skin and cocoa butter that forms a protective barrier over the skin keeps the skin hydrated.
- Provides relief and soothes sore nipples - The anti-inflammatory property of olive oil provides relief and soothes the sore nipples making them feel comfortable all day long.
- Good for new moms: This vegan nipple butter is ideal for all new moms who suffer from cracked and sore nipples.
Why Choose Skivia Nipple Butter?
Skivia Nipple butter is ideal for all new moms and women in general who experience cracked nipples. It helps in moisturizing the skin and soothes sore nipples, and is a great pick for those who wish to have soft nipples and a blissful breastfeeding experience.
Made of all-natural ingredients:
- Kokum Butter - Heals and moisturizes cracked nipples.
- Olive Oil - Keeps skin nourished and soothes dry nipples.
- Vitamin E - Heals cracked nipples and keeps skin moist.
- Candelilla Wax - Locks in moisture in the skin by creating a protective barrier.
- Cocoa Butter - Forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
Safe for Mom & Baby
Skivia Nipple Butter is free of toxins and parabens and is completely safe, even if it is ingested by the baby.
How To Use Nipple Butter Properly?
Nipple butter has soothing & moisturizing properties. To get the most out of it you should know the proper usage. The following steps will help do that:
- Clean up yourself: Before applying nipple butter, make sure your hands and nipples are clean. Wash your hands with soap and warm water, and gently clean your nipples with mild soap and water. Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Warm it up: Nipple butter usually comes in a solid or semi-solid form. To make it easier to apply, warm a small amount of butter between your fingers by rubbing them together.
- Apply gently: Gently massage the butter into the skin using circular motions. Be sure to cover any areas that feel sore or dry.
- Leave it on: Nipple butter is safe for your baby, so there's no need to wipe it off before breastfeeding. However, if you prefer, you can gently wipe off any excess butter before nursing.
- Storage Tip: Keep your nipple butter in a cool, dry place when not in use to maintain its texture and effectiveness. Follow the storage instructions provided by the specific brand you are using.
Tips You Need to Know About Nipple Care While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding a child is not an easy task. In the process, the nipples get chapped and dry. So, adhering to the following points will come in handy when you are breastfeeding:
1. Fresh breast milk can help heal cracked or sore nipples.
2. Only wash your breasts with water when you bath or shower
3. Don’t rub the nipples instead air-dry or dab them gently with a towel.
4. Change nursing pads to avoid bacterial or fungal infections.
5. Clean your nipples with a wet cloth after every breastfeeding session and apply nipple butter.
Now focus on your baby’s feeding and say bye-bye to painful breastfeeding with Skivia’s all natural nipple butter. Treat cracked and sore nipples the gentle way with Skivia Nipple Butter All Natural which is made with natural ingredients.
Q.1. How long does it take for a nipple to heal?
A.1.The duration of the healing will vary depending on the type of skin damage that occurred.
Q.2. How often should you use nipple cream?
A.2.There is no particular procedure but use Skivia Nipple Butter daily for fast and effective results from discomfort and repair of cracked nipples.
Q.3.When should I use nipple butter?
A.3.Nipple butter can be applied to your nipples to keep them moisturized and supple. Also, if you are experiencing sore, dry and chapped nipples during breastfeeding, the natural ingredients present in Skivia Nipple Butter will soothe your nipples.
Q.4.Should I start using nipple cream before giving birth?
A.4.There is nowhere written that only pregnant women or women who gave birth should use this. Anyone with cracked or sore nipples can use it for better results.
Q.5.Does nipple butter suit all skin types?
A.5.Yes, it is enriched with natural ingredients like kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E and is completely safe for all skin types.
Q.6.Is the application of Nipple Butter All Natural safe for newborns?
A.6.Yes, it is applicable for lactating mothers and babies as well. It is made out of all-natural ingredients and is totally toxic-free and sulphate-free, and is completely safe for newborns.
Q.7.Can only lactating mothers use nipple butter?
A.7.No, it is not just limited to lactating mothers but can be used by anyone who is experiencing sore or cracked nipples.