“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Buy Bra Online
The Importance of Wearing a Bra
Bras are a quintessential part of every woman’s wardrobe that you certainly can’t do without. They offer tremendous support, comfort, and result in better breast shape. In fact, they aid in better breast health in the long run. Wearing a bra gives you the necessary confidence as well to pull off anything with ease.
However, to get the most from your bra, it is important to determine the correct size in order to ensure the correct fit & form.
How to Find Your Bra Size?
Calculating your size is no rocket size. All you need is a measuring tape, mirror and a non-padded bra. Simply refer to our bra size calculator and determine your size in 2 simple steps. You can also use our CloviaCurve tool where we ask you some basic questions and advise you on what bra would fit you perfectly as per the size & shape of your breasts.
Now that you know what bra size would work for you, the next step is to determine the style you should invest in.
Types of Bras
1. T-Shirt Bra: They are a must-have bra style for your under fashion wardrobe. While they are specially designed for body-hugging outfits, you can wear them underneath most of your outfits without compromising on comfort, which is why they are best suited for everyday wear.
2. Push-Up Bra: If you want to boost the appearance of your cleavage, push-up bras are your thing. They look best under party & bridal outfits.
You can choose push-up bras starting from level 1 to 3 depending on the type of drama you need.
Level 1 push-up bra is best for full or semi-full breasts where only a gentle push is required for support.
Level 2 push up bra is suitable for women with semi-full or small breasts as it gives an enhanced shape without drawing a lot of attention.
Lastly, a level 3 [ush up bra is best for women with small breasts and crave the appearance of bigger breasts. They have extra padding at the bottom to give a fuller appearance to the breasts and in turn, a perkier cleavage.
3. Sports Bra: Getting the right support while working out carries utmost importance. A sports bra is able to handle the intensity of the workout, prevents sagging as well as tissue damage. However, it is also important to note that there are various impact levels of sports bras depending on the intensity of the workout.
First, there are low impact ones that offer light support for activities like walking, yoga, pilates & strength training.
Then there are medium impact sports bras ideal for hiking, aerobics, skiing and cycling. High impact ones provide maximum support during vigorous workout sessions during the gym, zumba classes, aerobics, & running.
4. Underwired Bra: If you are semi-breasted or full-breasted, our underwired bras crafted with premium quality wires are your saviour. They lift your breasts and support them, providing a gorgeous silhouette in whatever you wear.
5. Backless Bra: Flaunt your back wearing our stunning backless bras for women that come with a soft and supportive transparent band. The straps and band go invisible under those tricky outfits, providing a flattering look.
6. Strapless Bra: If you’re going off the shoulder or wearing a tube outfit, opt for strapless bras. They are designed with silicon lining along the edges to provide support and prevent slipping down.
7. Plunge Bra: If you want to wear deep neck outfits, meet the plunge bras. They cover nearly one-third of your breasts and have a very deep neckline, becoming your perfect mate when you want to don those daring deep neck dresses & saree blouses.
8. Bralette: If you are looking for a combination of a bra and a crop top, bralettes are here to serve your purpose. Usually made of luxurious fabric like lace, bralettes are a definition of plush and sophistication. They are designed without an underwire and moulded cups to make you feel comfortable and also have the intensity to hold in your assets.
Apart from the types, there are a couple of bra accessories as well that you can find at Clovia to make your lingerie game easy.
Types of Bra Accessories
1. Transparent Straps: Tired of visible straps? Switch to transparent ones instead that offer a cleaner appearance.
2. Racerback Converter Rings: If you don’t have a multiway bra & need to style your regular style under a tank top, try the racerback converter rings. They convert your regular bra into a criss-cross one for easy styling.
3. Bra Extender: Many a time, the cups fit well but the back band falls tight. Here, a bra extender can come to your rescue. You can attach the additional hook & eye to your regular bra for a better fit.
4. Nipple Pasties: Wearing an outfit that’s so tricky that no bra complements it? Simply use nipple pasties. Now, get adequate modesty coverage without comprising the appearance of your outfit.
There is a lot of other information too that you should be well versed with. Here, we attempt to give solutions to some of the most common woes, so that you can have a happy experience.
Bras – FAQs
Q-1. Why is a well-fitted bra important?
A-1. A well-fitted bra contributes to good health as they prevent poor posture as well as other musculoskeletal problems, such as neck and back pain. This is why you must measure your cup and band size accurately. It should neither be too tight or too loose. The ones that are too tight will cause suffocation and spillage, whereas, on the other hand, a loose fitted one will not provide enough support, making you look out of shape. For a hassle-free experience, you can use our bra size calculator to find size in 2 easy steps. All you have to do is measure the fullest part of your bust and underbust, and refer to our chart.
Q-2. How do you tell if a bra fits well?
A-2.Here are 5 things to help you determine the same.
1. There should be just enough space to pass 2 fingers through your bra straps.
2. The back band should sit horizontally straight on the back without riding up.
3. The centre gore should lie flat against your sternum.
4. The underwires should fully encircle the breasts.
5. Neither should the breasts spill out of the cups nor there be any extra room in the cups.
Q-3. How to Take Care of Bras?
A-3.Just like anything else, your bra also demands care and protection.
- If you have underwired, padded, or lacy bras, avoid machine washing them. They can twist and twirl, degrading your overall look. Try sticking to a mild detergent as it helps them last longer.
- In the case of everyday bras, you can hand wash or machine wash them at your convenience without any hitch.
- You should let your bras breathe. Hang them outdoors in order to keep them hygienic and moisture-free.
- There is an average shelf life of bras that you must adhere to. You should replace them every 6 to 8 months in order to ensure the best fit, comfort, and support.
Q-4. How often do I really need to be replacing my bras?
A-4.Six months is considered an ideal time to replace your bras and re-check your bra size. However, if you notice them wearing out sooner or if the wire starts to poke out of the fabric, know that it’s time to switch to new ones. Moreover, it also depends on your usage. The ones that are used on alternate days may wear out sooner than the ones worn occasionally.
Q-5. How is a wired bra different from a non-wired one?
A-5. A wired bra has wires under the bust that helps to provide a gentle lift to the breasts and makes them look perkier. On the other hand, a non-wired bra has no wires and takes the natural shape of the breasts while giving adequate support.
Having that said, there is no denying that what makes a bra a good one depends on three factors- comfort, size, and style. We, at Clovia, offer the best of all three aspects, so that you never have to compromise with your under fashion experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on our bras today!
Bras Price List