Bras Online( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Buy Bra Online
The Importance of Wearing Bras
Bras are a quintessential part of every woman’s wardrobe that you certainly can’t do without. They offer tremendous support, comfort, and result in better breast shape. In fact, they aid in better breast health in the long run. Wearing them gives you the necessary confidence as well to pull off anything with ease.
However, to get the most from your bra, it is important to determine the correct size in order to ensure the correct fit & form.
How to Find Your Bra Size
Calculating your size is no rocket science. All you need is a measuring tape, mirror and a non-padded bra. Simply refer to our bra size calculator and determine your size in 2 simple steps. You can also use our CloviaCurve tool where we ask you some basic questions and advise you on what type would fit you perfectly as per the size & shape of your breasts.
Now that you know what size would work for you, the next step is to determine the style you should invest in.
1. T-Shirt: They are a must-have for your underfashion wardrobe. While they are specially designed for body-hugging outfits, you can wear them underneath most of your outfits without compromising on comfort, which is why they are best suited for everyday wear.
2. Push-Up: If you want to boost the appearance of your cleavage, push-up bras are your thing. They look best under party & bridal outfits.
You can choose them starting from level 1 to 3 depending on the type of drama you need.
Level 1 is best for full or semi full breasts where only a gentle push is required for support.
Level 2 is suitable for women with semi full or small breasts as it gives an enhanced shape without drawing a lot of attention.
Lastly, level 3 is best for women with small breasts who crave the appearance of bigger breasts. They have extra padding at the bottom to give a fuller appearance to the breasts and in turn, a perkier cleavage.
3. Sports: Getting the right support while working out carries utmost importance. A sports bra is able to handle the intensity of workout, prevents sagging as well as tissue damage. However, it is also important to note that there are various impact levels, so you have to choose depending on the intensity of workout.
First, there are low impact ones that offer light support for activities like walking, yoga, pilates & strength training.
Then there are medium impact ones ideal for hiking, aerobics, skiing and cycling.
High impact ones provide maximum support during vigorous workout sessions during the gym, zumba classes, aerobics, & running.
4. Underwired: If you are semi-breasted or full-breasted, our underwired bras crafted with premium quality wires are your saviour. They lift your breasts and support them, providing a gorgeous silhouette in whatever you wear.
5. Backless: Flaunt your back wearing our stunning backless bras for women that come with a soft and supportive transparent band. The straps and band go invisible under those tricky outfits, providing a flattering look.
6. Strapless: If you’re going off the shoulder or wearing a tube outfit, opt for strapless bras. They are designed with silicone lining along the edges to provide support and prevent slipping down.
7. Plunge: If you want to wear deep neck outfits, meet the plunge bras. They cover nearly one-third of your breasts and have a very deep neckline, becoming your perfect mate when you want to don those daring deep neck dresses & saree blouses.
Apart from the types, there are a couple of bra accessories as well that you can find at Clovia to make your lingerie game easy.
Types of Accessories
1. Transparent Straps: Tired of visible straps? Switch to transparent ones instead that offer a cleaner appearance.
2. Racerback Converter Rings: If you don’t have a multiway bra & need to style your regular type under a tank top, try the racerback converter rings. They convert your regular bra into a criss cross one for easy styling.
3. Bra Extender: Many a times, the cups fit well but the back band falls tight. Here, an extender can come to your rescue. You can attach the additional hook & eye to your regular bra for a better fit.
4. Nipple Pasties: Wearing a outfit that’s so tricky that no bra complements it? Simply use nipple pasties. Now, get adequate modesty coverage without comprising with the appearance of your outfit.
There is a lot of other information too that you should be well versed with. Here, we attempt to give solutions to some of the most common woes, so that you can have a happy experience.
Parts of a Bra
1. Underband: It is undoubtedly the hero of the entire bra that is responsible for providing maximum support to your bust. It should still just horizontally around your back and should just have enough space to comfortably place 2 fingers underneath.
2. Cups:This is the part that covers your breasts. It can be padded or non-padded as per your preference. Likewise, they can also have air light spacer cups that provide the best of both worlds- modesty protection minus the added bulk.
3. Centre gore: It is the part that connects the cups to the underband. In case of full coverage cups, it usually sits high on the front and in case of demi cups, it sits a little below to give a clean look under deeper necklines.
4. Wings: They’re just beside the cups and are responsible for providing side support to the breasts. They keep your breast tissues intact and firm.
5. Straps: They help maintain the fit and form of your bra. All the bras usually come with adjustable straps, so you can loosen or tighten them as per your convenience and body type. Some bras also come with detachable straps, so you can style your bra in multiple ways.
6. Hook & eye: And of course, this goes without saying. This is the part where you close your bra. It’s always advisable to close the bra on its last hook while buying one.
Bras - FAQ's
Q-1. Why is a well-fitted bra important?
Answer - Well-fitted bras contribute to good health as they prevent poor posture as well as other musculoskeletal problems, such as neck and back pain. This is why you must measure your cup and band size accurately. It should neither be too tight or too loose. The ones that are too tight will cause suffocation and spillage, whereas, on the other hand, a loose fitted one will not provide enough support, making you look out of shape. For a hassle-free experience, you can use our bra size calculator to find size in 2 easy steps. All you have to do is measure the fullest part of your bust and underbust, and refer to our chart.
Q-2. How do you tell if a bra fits well?
Answer - Here are 5 things to help you determine the same.
1. There should be just enough space to pass 2 fingers through your bra straps.
2. The back band should sit horizontally straight on the back without riding up.
3. The centre gore should lie flat against your sternum.
4. The underwires should fully encircle the breasts.
5. Neither should the breasts spill out of the cups nor there be any extra room in the cups.
Q-3. How to Take Care of Bras?
Answer - Just like anything else, your bra also demands care and protection.
- If you have underwired, padded, or lacy bras, avoid machine washing them. They can twist and twirl, degrading your overall look. Try sticking to a mild detergent as it helps them last longer.
- In case of everyday bras, you can hand wash or machine wash them as per your convenience without any hitch.
- You should let your bras breathe. Hang them outdoors in order to keep them hygienic and moisture free.
- There is an average shelf life of bras that you must adhere to. You should replace them in every 6 to 8 months in order to ensure the best fit, comfort, and support.
Q-4. How often do I really need to be replacing my bras?
Answer - Six months is considered an ideal time to replace your bras and re-check your size. However, if you notice them wearing out sooner or if the wire starts to poke out of the fabric, know that it’s time to switch to new ones. Moreover, it also depends on your usage. The ones that are used on alternate days may wear out sooner than the ones worn occasionally.
Q-5. How is a wired bra different from a non-wired one?
Answer - A wired bra has wires under the bust that helps to provide a gentle lift to the breasts and makes them look perkier. On the other hand, a non-wired bra has no wires and takes the natural shape of the breasts while giving adequate support.
Having that said, there is no denying that what makes bra a good one depends on three factors- comfort, size, and style. We, at Clovia, offer the best of all the three aspects, so that you never to compromise with your underfashion experience.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on our bras today!
Bras Price List