Nightwear Collection( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Stylish Nightwear Online
Let Yourself Loose with Clovia Nightwear
What defines your mood for a Saturday night? Probably, all those glittery outfits paired with exquisite bras to support proper lift and support to your breasts while you are dancing the night away Similarly, from Mondays to Thursdays, you wear office appropriate clothes as they reflect your work mode and professionalism. As your clothes define your mood, it won’t be wrong to say that you need the right kind of womens loungewear too for ultimate relaxation. Some people simply think about crashing into their bed after a long tiring day, but this is not how it should be. Your nightwear should be trendy as well as comfy to complement your mood. That said, if you don’t know where to begin, we have enlisted some of the best styles for every mood and style.
Types of Women’s Nightwear
1. Nighty / Nightdress- This is probably the comfiest loungewear styles out there. These are super loose, comfy and crafted with smooth fabrics, like cotton and satin. You can find them in two variants. .
• Long Nighty - The loose dangling long nighties offer excellent comfort and compliment every figure type, which is why this style has been in the picture for about for about ages. Plus, they are also topping the charts when it comes to fashion. At Clovia, you can find nightdresses in various designs, colours, and prints that are sure to up your style game.
• Short Nighty - Up for a stylish slumber party with your girls? Short nighties are your thing. Clovia’s short nightdresses for women are the perfect pick for a happy and fashionable slumber. The best part is that you can slip into these easy breezy nightdresses as easily as possible. They hang extremely comfortably on your body.
2. Nightsuit- If night dresses aren’t your thing and you like to keep it cool and comfy, there is another option in front of you in the form of nightsuits. These are available in an amazing option featuring a two-piece set. You can also find them in two styles:
• Top & Pyjama - Nothing beats the comfort of top & pyjama sets, which is why you will find a pair or two in every woman’s closet. You don’t have to worry about anything in these sleepwear sets as they are high on style and promise no-show while providing the utmost level of comfort.
• Top & Shorts - There is no denying that top & shorts sets are a hot favourite among women. Super comfy and stylish, these sets are a must-have in your wardrobe to beat the scorching heat. You can find a wide range of such sleepwear online at Clovia in various prints and patterns that work perfectly well for daily wear.
3. Babydoll - For all those naughty and bold nights, you need to try our hot nightdress for women - babydolls. We have a wide range of these ladies nightdresses in alluring designs and patterns, which not only enhance your appearance, but also give that ultra-feminine look. So, if you want to surprise your partner and take him by awe, these are truly a win-win.
4. Nighty with Robe -If you’re looking for such nightwear that is extraordinarily classy, a nighty with robe is your best bet, especially the satin ones. The two piece sets are undeniably attractive and sexy, so much so that one can hardly resist their charm. The basic nighty does its job while the robe wraps you beautifully.
Now, let’s get a deeper insight into the world of nightwear.
There are a couple of fabrics when it comes to nightwear and loungewear. At Clovia, we mainly choose the smoothest of fabrics, such as cotton, satin & lace for utmost comfort.
For summers, you can choose our cotton nightsuits and night dresses for relaxation and breathability. On the other hand, you can choose to go for woollen and fleece nightsuits and nighties in winters that provide the much needed warmth.
Solution Based Nightwear Styles
Not that you’re well versed with the various types of sleepwear available at Clovia, you might want to look at our solution based styles.
1. Feeding Nightwear: For all the new moms, this is the range for you. We have a specially curated range of feeding nightwear for moms, which includes nighties and nightsuits crafted with comfortable cotton with cute adorable prints. They have a convenient front opening to easily feed the baby.
2. Sexy Nightwear: If you want to spice up the things and take your man by surprise, nothing better than those hot and scintillating sheer nighties, sexy babydolls, nightslips & more.
3. Bridal Nightwear: This range is very similar to sexy sleepwear, but it also includes essential bridal trousseau that every woman needs, such as a robe set.
Now that you are well versed with the types of nightwear available at Clovia, you might want to know the answers to some of the frequently asked questions regarding the same. Read on to clear your doubts further.
Q-1. How to choose a nightwear according to the season?
A: Pick cotton top & shorts sets or short nighties for summers and pyjama sets for winters. Satin or crepe fabric work best for the fall season.
Q-2. Which fabric is more comfortable for nightwear?
A: Always pick breathable fabrics- like cotton for summers and woollen for winters.
Q-3. How can I pick the right feeding nightwear?
A: While picking a feeding nightwear, you must ensure that it is convenient enough and solves your problems. Look for the ones that feature easy feeding-access and have layering designs to let you go braless.
Q-4. How often should you wash your nightwear?
A: Depending on your usage, you might feel the need to wash your nightwear once a week or even every day. If you’re someone who wears different styles of loungewear each night then once a week would work, but if you’re someone who lounges in nightwear all day long and spends the night in it too, you should probably wash it every day.
Q-5. How to choose a nightwear according to your mood?
A: There are different kinds of nightwear available out there to suit your mood. If you’re in a fun mood then go for cute top & shorts and pyjama sets. On the other hand, if you’re feeling flirty, get your hands on frilly short nighties. For the sexy nights, you can always go ahead and pick sultry babydoll styles.
Nightwear Price List
Assorted Tank top