Sexy Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Sexy Bra Online Shopping
Turn Up the Style Game with Sexy Bra
As much as we like our bras to be comfortable and supportive, there is no denying that a touch of sexy is always a good idea. After all, what's lingerie without a touch of sultriness? Besides, wearing something sexy underneath instantly boosts your confidence level. Sexy bra with a little lace, sheer, and powernet detailing always makes it better. And if you’re a bride to be, these are a must have for your bridal trousseau and honeymoon. Even better if the sexy bra is complemented by a cage back or a plunging neckline.That said; let’s go through some of the sexiest styles available online at Clovia.
Types of Sexy Bras
1. Lace Non-Padded Non-Wired Bra: Lace always gives that femininity and sexuality to your overall appearance. Plus, Clovia’s sexy lace bras are to die for. The ultra-soft and exquisite lace fabric makes the bras extremely comfortable and wearable. Non-padded and non-wired cups provide all day comfort, without you having to compromise on style.
2. Sexy bra with Underwired Cups: One of the most popular hot bras are the ones that come without pads, but gently lifted by underwires below the bust. The lacy cups enhance your look while keeping your sexy little things covered. These are a great pick for all the brides to be as they give a little sneak peek, teasing your partner.
3. Cage bra: Cage back has gained immense popularity lately. You can even spot some famous fashion forward celebs and influencers pulling off the cage trend in dresses, tops, and much more. We have crafted a wide range of sexy cage bras in irresistible styles and hot shades.
4. Hot bras & panty sets: Coordinates have gained immense popularity not just in clothing, but also in lingerie. After all, keeping it matchy-matchy underneath is indeed an amazing idea. At Clovia, you can explore our collection of matching sexy bra & panty sets that are sure to perk up your underfashion wardrobe.
5. Front open bra: If you’re looking for something really sexy and out of the box, we bet our front open bras wouldn’t fail to impress you. Including some of the sexiest styles and patterns, these sexy bras look amazingly graceful and the convenient front opening makes you look all the way hotter.
6. Push-up bra: While a plethora of hot ladies bras are available in the market, push-up bra holds the #1 position when it comes to sexy bras. They gently uplift your breasts, enhancing and perking up your cleavage, thus improving your overall appearance. They work great under ethnic outfits, such as heavily embroidered lehenga and saree blouses.
7. Bralette: There’s no denying that bralettes have taken all the rage lately. Looking like crop tops, these bras have beautiful details all over. You can team them up with jackets, shrugs or even wear them individually to up your style game. You can also ditch your traditional blouse and pair your sarees with the oh-so-stylish bralettes.
Now that you know what bras to stock up in your closet to spice things up, it’s time to increase the hot quotient of your underfashion closet.
Q1. Can I wear a sexy bra under a T-shirt?
A1. If the bra is a seamless one, you can wear underneath a T-shirt while keeping the silhouette smooth. On the other hand, if it’s a lace one, it might result in visible lines.
Q2. Can I wear a sexy bra daily?
A2. As long as you’re comfortable, you can wear it daily. Just ensure to get the right fitting bra in a comfortable fabric.
Q3. Which kind of sexy bra is most attractive?
A3. It actually depends on the purpose. Some may like the peek-a-boo factor of lace bra while others may like the perkier cleavage offered by push-up bras.
Q4. What colour should I opt for in sexy bras?
A4. It’s a personal choice, so you can always opt for your favourites. However, as per our observation, mostly women choose black red and black when it comes to sexy bras because of their sensuousness.
What are you waiting for? Get your hands on sexy bra collection available at Clovia.
Sexy Bras Price List