Gym Wear for Women( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Womens Gym Wear Online
Sure, going to the gym can do wonders for your body and overall health. But did you know that wearing the right clothes to the gym is equally important too? It may come as a surprise for some of you that women's gym wear can significantly impact your workout session. If you need a few reasons to buy gym wear for women, we got you covered. We at Clovia, have the most amazing workout clothes from sports bras to tights, from dolphin shorts to cycling shorts. Shop all types of gym clothes online.
The entire collection focuses on solving gyms problems be it support of fashion. Clovia gym clothes are available in all possible sizes. Choose a style that suits you and snake you look cool in the gym. Gymwear is so affordable at Clovia and you can shop for them online & get them delivered at your doorstep.
What Type Of Clothes Should Be Worn In Gyms?
The type of clothes that should be worn in gyms depends on personal preferences and the type of workout being performed. However, in general, it is recommended to wear clothes that are comfortable, breathable, and allow for a full range of motion.
For example, women may prefer to wear sports bras, tank tops, or t-shirts, along with workout leggings or shorts. Men may prefer to wear tank tops or t-shirts, along with shorts or athletic pants.
It is important to choose clothes that are made from moisture-wicking materials to keep the body cool and dry during intense workouts. Additionally, it is recommended to wear shoes that are designed for the specific type of workout being performed, such as running shoes for cardio workouts or weightlifting shoes for strength training.
Overall, the goal is to wear clothes that allow you to move freely and comfortably during your workout, while also providing support and protection for your body.
The Importance of Gym Wear
1. Breathable: Going to the gym implies that you will be drenched with sweat. Here, your normal clothes just can’t do! Gym wear is specially designed with breathable fabric that wicks away the sweat, keeping you cool and dry. What makes it even better is that it restricts the growth of bacteria to keep you fresh all day long.
2. Durable: Gym wear is super durable. Plus, you can get decent gym dress for women, like sports bras, tights, and t-shirts without actually burning a hole in your pocket. If you choose to shop with us, you can be assured that your gym clothes will typically last for a longer time.
3. Stretchability: Probably one of the most important reasons to wear the right gym wear is improved range of motion. Your regular clothes won’t let you stretch or bend too much. On the other hand, gym wear for girls will ensure you utmost stretchability, so you can work out in full swing without any discomfort.
4. Comfort: Gym clothes for women are crafted with good quality fabric that is sure to provide you with the right level of comfort while you sweat it out in the gym. Designed with compression, these clothes actually help your body to recuperate in case something goes wrong.
5. Protection: Gym wear protects your body from chafing and rubbing, which you are highly prone to during a workout. It also aids in regulating your body temperature when it gets too hot or cold. Specialized gym wear for women minimizes the blow caused during vigorous body movements.
Choose Gymwear According to Fabric
At Clovia, you will find gym wear for women made from a wide variety of fabrics like cotton-rich, polyester, spandex and polyamide.
Cotton Rich:Experience the comfort and absorbency of cotton with this fabric.
Polyester:Polyester fabric is breathable and light-weight and its sweat-absorbing property keeps you dry.
Polyamide:This fabric is known for its moisture wicking property and breathability.
Spandex:The stretchability and breathability of this fabric makes it ideal for activewear.
Buy Women’s Gym Wear From Clovia
At Clovia, we have a huge range of women's gym wear to cater to various requirements. From running to Zumba, you can do any sort of workout in the Clovia gym wear collection. We have:
- Sports bra: A sports bra is designed to provide support and comfort to women's breasts during physical activity. Unlike regular bras, sports bras are made with more durable and elastic fabrics and have wider straps to reduce breast movement during exercise. They are also designed to minimize bouncing, chafing, and discomfort, which can be a problem for women during workouts or other physical activities.
- Sports crop top: sports crop tops have padded cups and are crafted with special moisture-wicking fabric. They are also treated with other techniques to make them anti-static, anti-microbial and UV protected. They can be worn for physical activities. However, wearing a sports bra underneath is a must.
- High-performance t-shirts: Likewise sports crop tops, high-performance t-shirts are crafted with special durable fabric. They are quick-dry and resistant to static build up. These tees protect you from UV rays while outdoor activities. Some tee are treated with antimicrobial property which prevents body odour.
- Active tights: Sports tights are crafted with special 4-way stretch high-compression fabric. This fabric prevents vibrations and muscle strains which occur during workout. At the same time, these tights are quick-dry. Some tights have pockets to carry essentials to the gym.
- Dolphin shorts: These shorts have two overlapping flaps on the back & front. Underneath these flaps there are attached shorts. The primary objective is to stop riding on fabric while working out. The attached shorts protect the modesty.
- Cycling shorts: Cycling shorts are a specialized type of shorts designed for use by cyclists. They are made of stretchy, form-fitting materials such as Lycra or spandex and are designed to provide comfort and support during long periods of cycling. They also have a close fit to reduce wind resistance and to prevent the shorts from bunching or chafing during cycling.
All these gym wear are crafted after deep research on the needs of modern women. We do have plus sizes in every category of gym wear so that anyone can achieve their fitness goals. Our range of high-performance tees is UV treated, with quick-dry technology to wick away sweat faster.
How to select gym wear for women?
Before hitting the gym you should know what type of attire you need for different types of workouts. And as per your workout preference, you should select your gym wear. Here are a few tips that will help you pick out the best gym wear for yourself.
- The intensity of the workout decides the impact of a bra. For yoga, stretching, pilates where no jumping is required you can go for a low impact sports bra. For running, Zumba, dance, cycling, and other cardiovascular activities you should opt a high impact sports bra.
- Similarly while selecting bottom wear you should consider the type of workout. Say, you have to do leg exercises then you need compression to minimize muscle cramps. Along with that, your bottom wear should be flexible enough so that it doesn’t restrict your movements.
So, what are you waiting for? Make the wise choice for yourself and get buying our girls gym wear range today. From T-shirts and sports bras to tights and capris, we got all the gym wear for you at rock bottom prices.
And if you still have a few doubts in your mind, we got you covered with some relevant frequently answered questions below for you to make an informed decision.
FAQs Related Womens Gym Wear
Q1. What is gym wear made from?
A1. Gym wear is usually made of polyester for its super stretchable and moisture-wicking. It is made using a couple of other fabrics too, such as cotton and nylon spandex for they are breathable, help to recover from compression, and dry quickly.
Q2. What clothes are ideal for gymwear?
A2. What you wear to the gym totally depends on your comfort zone. You can simply team a comfortable sports t-shirt with tights/shorts. Those who like to experiment can go for a sports bra with a pair of shorts or track pants, or you can even layer your sports bra with a jacket or tank-top over it. Fashionistas who want to rock the gym wear can try out the matching co-ords set of sports bra/t-shirt with sports bottoms. Make sure that you compliment the entire look with a pair of comfortable shoes.
Q3. How many gym clothes do you need?
A3. Ideally, you can do with 3 to 4 T-shirts, sports bras, and gym tights in a week, provided you wash them frequently. However, if you do sweat heavily, you should always have a backup, just in case
Q4. Is it compulsory to wear a sports bra to the gym?
A4. Believe it or not, but you just can’t do without a sports bra. The vigorous workout sessions lead to a lot of bounce and may leave your breasts sore. Wearing a sports bra ensures no sagging in the long run while providing maximum comfort and support.
Q5. What shouldn’t you wear to the gym?
A5. Wearing inappropriate clothing may hinder your performance in the gym and leave you stinking in the gym. You should also refrain from too tight or too baggy clothes, and the ones crafted from 100% cotton.
Gym Wear Price List
Assorted Active Bottom