Strapless Bra( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
STRAPLESS BRA ONLINE
Flaunt that Diva Look with Strapless Bras
Under specific clothes, you need different bras for an off-shoulder outfit the only bra that will; help you is a strapless bra. It gives you polished look at the same time offers ample support to your bust. As the name suggests a strapless bra is a bra without straps and comes in padded & non-padded cup options. A non-padded strapless bra is called a bandeau/tube bra. Padded strapless bras come in many styles from push-ups to balconettes, full coverage strapless bras to demi coverage strapless bras to wired & non-wired bras. You can buy any of these styles online and get them delivered to your doorstep without even paying for shipping charges.
Let’s decode the science used behind strapless bras. Believe it or not, most women can wear strapless and even look great in it! The support of any bra, whether it’s a strapless bra or a regular bra, comes from the band. The band keeps your bust up, while the straps simply help the bra lie flat against your bust. This means that, with a little extra support from the band, the straps aren’t really necessary. Hence designers put all their efforts to add that extra support with many features. The band of a strapless bra is broader than normal bras. The side seams have thin plastic sticks to keep the bra from rolling down, this feature is called bonning. Silicone lining along the edges reinforces the grips hence keeping the bra from slipping downwards. Many strapless bras have wired cups to provide you with a perfect fit with ample support. The combination of all these features makes a strapless bra perfect for you. One thing that you should not be wrong about is your size. Be 100% sure about your size before buying a strapless bra otherwise you will be ended up adjusting your bra the whole time.
The Benefits of Strapless Bras
A strapless bra works best when you don’t want an ugly bra strap show. It lets you flaunt that flawless look under a variety of outfits, such as
1. Off Shoulder
The Types of Strapless Bras
These bras are available in a variety of forms. We have narrowed down some of the most common types below.
1. Tube bras: Probably the most common of all, tube bras, also known as bandeau bras, are the ones that feature a thick band with silicone grips at the sides.
2. Multiway bras: These bras come with removable straps and can be styled in multiple ways as per your convenience. These Multiway bras are super versatile and by far one of the best and most popular options out there.
3. Silicon cups: These are adhesive bras and a very popular option among small-breasted women. Just paste these cups on your bust and rock that outfit away.
4. Balconette strapless bra: The ideal choice for wider neck outfits, balconette bras have wide-set straps. This particular style also provides a gentle lift, enhancing the cleavage. As wide apart as the straps go, you can rock your trendy necklines while having complete support. They come with a detachable strap option, to wear as a strapless bra.
5. Underwired strapless bra: For that additional support, underwired bras are a great option to wear as a strapless bra. The wire will allow the bra to stay put, and remain sturdy looking. Also, if you are someone with heavier breasts and want to wear your tricky outfits, underwired strapless bras are what you’ve been missing all this while.
6. Bralette: The versatile and stylish piece of lingerie can be worn strapless as well. The effortless and stylish look can be passed on as a crop top or as a statement piece under your basic clothes. Bralettes are also a great choice for peek-a-boo moments, considering they will elevate the look.
7. Push-up strapless bra: The lift & support provided by a push-up bra is unmatchable, right? Imagine getting the exact lift without restricting the wear. A strapless push-up bra is an option you can go for outfits like tube and off-shoulder. The undesired bra straps showing can easily be tamed with the strapless option.
Tips to Find the Right Strapless Bra
If you are wondering how would you find a perfect strapless bra for you. Don’t worry we are here to help you. Here are some crucial tips that you need to consider while buying a strapless bra.
- Accurate size: You can’t go wrong with the size of your bra. Compromising on size can land you in some serious wardrobe malfunctions. Since straps won’t be there if you buy a bigger size it will slip downwards. If you go one size smaller your bust will spill from the top and may be from the side. Hence, knowing the correct size is mandatory. You can take a fit test in case you are unsure of your bra size.
- Broader Band with More Hooks: Since the support of these bras mainly come from the band. You need to ensure that it is sturdy enough to handle the weight of your breasts. Go with broader straps with more hooks. Many strapless bras have 4 rows of hooks & 3 columns of eyes for better support.
- Silicone lining: Look for a bra that has silicone lining along the edges. It reinforces the grip and the bra doesn’t slip downwards.
- Comfortable boning: Ignoring boning can make you uncomfortable in the long run. Sturdy silicone/ plastic stick are encased in fabric to keep bra from rolling. Bonning keeps bra in place.
Hack to Prevent Your Strapless Bra From Slipping Down
If you buy a strapless bra considering the above mentioned tips, you’ll most likely not face slippage of your bra. However, in order to avoid any faux pas, there is a quick hack to do the trick. All you need to do is detach the straps of your bra, wrap them around your underband, and hook them at the back. This way you will not only get a comfortable fit, but can also be assured of no wardrobe malfunctions whether you want to jump or dance the night away.
Now that you know about strapless bras, it’s time to look out for your perfect bra at Clovia. And if you still have some doubts, read our list of frequently asked questions to get further clarity.
Guide to Styling Strapless Bras
Styling a bra without straps can be a bit challenging, but there are a few tips and tricks that can help you feel confident and comfortable while wearing one:
Choose the right size: It's essential to choose a strapless bra that fits you well. Make sure it's not too tight or too loose and provides enough support.
Match it to your outfit: Depending on the outfit you're wearing, you may want to opt for a bra that is seamless, nude-coloured, or has removable straps.
Layer with clothing: To add some extra coverage and support, you can layer your strapless bra with a lightweight cardigan or jacket.
Accessorize: If you want to add some extra style to your strapless bra, you can accessorize with jewellery or a statement necklace that draws attention to your neckline.
Use fashion tape: If you're worried about your strapless bra slipping down, you can use fashion tape to keep it in place. Just make sure to test it on a small area of your skin first to avoid any irritation.
Be confident: Remember that you look great in your outfit, and your strapless bra is there to provide support and comfort. So be confident and rock that strapless look!
Q1. Is the size of a strapless bra the same as a normal bra?
A1. No. While we always tell you to remain true to your size, that’s not the case with a strapless bra. For a better fit, it’s better to go one size down for the band and one size up for the cup.
Q2. What’s better- a strapless bra with moulded cups or one with no cups?
A2. A strapless bra with moulded cups is always a good idea. It helps retain the shape of your breasts to give a smooth & flattering silhouette. On the other hand, a bra with no cups is basically just a tube bra that doesn’t provide any defined shape. Although, women with smaller breasts can still choose the latter option if they’re comfortable.
Q3. Is a strapless bra only suitable for women with smaller cup sizes?
A3. Not at all. Anyone who wears a tricky outfit can seek comfort & style with this bra. You can find them in numerous sizes, so much so that there is something for everyone out there.
Q4. Can I find a wired alternative for strapless bras?
A4. Yes. If you have a bigger bust size and need the support of wires, you can always choose an underwired strapless bra. It not only keeps your breasts in place but also provides a better look.
Q5. I want a perkier breast appearance. What should I do?
A5. Go for the push-up strapless bra variant. Just like others, it pushes your breasts towards the centre gore, giving that flattering look under low-cut outfits.
Strapless Bras Price List