Strapless Bra( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
STRAPLESS BRA ONLINE SHOPPING
Flaunt that Diva Look with Strapless Bras
There is no denying that bras can enhance the overall appearance of your outfits. This is probably one of the most important reasons why women wear bras altogether. However, there are some outfits that are really tricky and can make it significantly difficult to wear a bra, such as off shoulder and tube dresses. In such cases, strapless bras can become your best friend.
What are strapless bras?
Like the name states, strapless bras come without any straps. They mostly feature a sturdy band with silicon grips on the edges. This provides ample support and lift to your breasts while retaining the glamorous appearance of your outfit. You can easily done all those tube and off shoulder outfits wearing these strapless bras with ease without compromising on comfort.
The Benefits of Strapless Bras
Strapless bras work best when you don’t want an ugly bra strap show. They let you flaunt that flawless look under a variety of outfits, such as
1. Off Shoulder
The Types of Strapless Bras
Strapless bras are available in a variety of forms. We have narrowed down some of the most common types below.
1. Tube bras: Probably the most common of all, tube bras, also known as bandeau bras, are the ones that feature a thick band with silicon grips at the sides.
2. Multiway bras: These bras come with removable straps and can be styled in multiple ways as per your convenience. These padded strapless bras are super versatile and by far one of the best and most popular options out there.
3. Silicon cups: These are adhesive bras and a very popular option among the small breasted women. Just paste these cups on your bust and rock that outfit away.
Tips to Find the Right Strapless Bra
Finding the strapless bras can be a daunting task. For your assistance, we have enlisted a few features that you can look for while shopping for strapless bras to get the perfect fit and form.
1. Accurate size: First things first, you can’t go wrong with the size of your strapless bra. Compromising on size can land you in some serious wardrobe malfunction.
2. Super secure band: The support of strapless bra mainly depends on the band. You need to ensure that it is sturdy enough to handle the weight of your breasts. Even better if you choose a bra with silicon grips. It will give you maximum protection from spillage.
3. Comfortable boning: Ignoring boning can make you uncomfortable in the long run. Choose strapless bras that are encased in soft fabric to feel comfortable all day long.
Now that you know about strapless bras, it’s time to look out for your perfect bra at Clovia. And if you still have some doubts, read our list of frequently asked questions to get further clarity.
Q1. Is the size of a strapless bra same as a normal bra?
A1. No. While we always tell you to remain true to your size, that’s not the case with a strapless bra. For a better fit, it’s better to go one size down for the band and one size up for the cup.
Q2. What’s better- strapless bra with moulded cups or the one with no cups?
A2. Strapless bra with moulded cups is always a good idea. It helps retain the shape of your breasts to give a smooth & flattering silhouette. On the other hand, a strapless bra with no cups is basically just a tube bra that doesn’t provide any defined shape. Although, women with smaller breasts can still choose the latter option if they’re comfortable.
Q3. Are strapless bras only suitable for women with smaller cup sizes?
A3. Not at all. Anyone who wears a tricky outfit can seek comfort & style with a strapless bra. You can find them in numerous sizes, so much so that there is something for everyone out there.
Q4. Can I find a wired alternative for strapless bras?
A4. Yes. If you have a bigger bust size and the need the support of wires, you can always choose an underwired strapless bra. It not only keeps your breasts in place but also provides a better look.
Q5. I want a perkier breast appearance. What should I do?
A5. Go for the push-up strapless bra variant. Just like others, it pushes your breasts towards the centre gore, giving that flattering look under low cut outfits.
Strapless Bras Price List