Lace Bras Collection( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Lace Bras Online Shopping
Up Your Lingerie Game with Sexy Lace Bras
A lace bra is an upgrade from your regular bra options. With exquisite silhouettes and luxurious feels, elevate your appeal with a sturdy & sexy lace bra. Be it padded or non-padded, lace bras have a sultry feel to them that’s best suitable to amp up the look. Style it however you want and look divine cause’ stunning you is the best way to radiate confidence.
Bid adieu to monotony and add that elegance to your underfashion wardrobe with hot lace bras. Featuring exquisite and delicate lace fabric, these bras make the wearer feel more sexy and attractive. Exuding a timeless classic charm, a lacy bra is one of the most flattering undergarments you can do on your body that is sure to compliment you. That said, it also makes up the best pick for your bridal trousseau.
What are the different types of lace bras?
While all these bras are typically made from lace, the amount of lace used can differ. Here are some of the most common types of lace bras.
1. All-over lace: If you’re a big fan of lace, this bra is typically the one to go for. These bras use lace as the base fabric inside out. The lace used in these bras is sturdier in comparison to others to provide complete support to the bust. You can find them in numerous colours and styles to satiate your love for lace.
2. Touch of lace: These lace bras are not completely crafted using lace. They use base material as cotton, polyamide, or something sturdier to provide the necessary support, and beautified using lace. They usually have gorgeous details on the cups, wings, and torso to add that charm. So, if you’re looking for a bra that is the best of both worlds - beauty as well as support, this lace bra is the one to go for.
3. Lace on cups: Probably one of the most common lace bras is the bras with lace on cups. They are usually designed with an additional layer of lace on the cups and are available in all kinds of varieties- underwired, push up, and much more. The lace used in these bras is typically very thin, making it ideal to be worn under all your outfits, including ethnic and office wear.
4. Lace bralettes: Whether you want to ditch the blouses or looking for something like crop tops, opt for lace bralettes. They are the newest thing in the underfashion industry as they’re super versatile as well as trendy. You can wear them under numerous outfits, like jackets, or even wear them like summer tops, and they won’t fail to impress you.
Now that you’re well aware of the types of lace bras, it’s time to add some sass to your lingerie wardrobe with our collection. Whether you’re looking to tempt your man or something designer for those scoop-back outfits, our charming lacy bras are ideal in every way.
How to Choose the Right Lace bra for Women?
When choosing a lace bra, there are a few factors to consider:
Comfort: The First & foremost thing you must look for in a lace bra is comfort. Always choose a bra that is crafted with soft lace fabric, not one that is irritating or scratchy.
Size: Make sure you know your correct bra size before purchasing a sexy lace bra. If you're unsure, consider getting professionally measured to ensure the best fit. A well-fitted bra will provide better support and comfort, and will also look better under clothing.
Support: A lacy bra should provide ample support to you. Consider the amount of coverage and the shape of the cups to ensure you get the right amount of support. A padded lace bra can provide the much-needed support.
Style: Lace bras come in a variety of styles, from balconette bras to push-up bras. Consider the look you're going for and choose a style that complements your outfit or personal style.
Quality: Look for a bra that is well-made and durable, so that it will last you a long time. Check the stitching and quality of the lace to make sure it is not likely to tear or wear out quickly.
Style Your Lace Bras
- Wear your lace bras with deep necklines for a pee-a-boo moment.
- Backless attire also goes well with a lace bra.
- In the case of a bralette, it can pass on a regular crop top. So, style it with sleek trousers.
Buy Lace Bra Online
Clovia has a vast collection of the most amazing lace bras consisting of many styles such as padded, non-padded, bralette, plus size, maternity, underwired, halterneck, bralette, balconette and push-up. These lace bras are available in many colours, patterns and sizes. So without making further ado order a lace bra for yourself.
Q1. Are lace bras comfortable?
A1. Absolutely. Clovia’s lace bras are crafted with soft & smooth fabrics that don’t itch or twitch the skin.
Q2. How do you wear a lace bra?
A2. Just like any other bra. Mostly have a back closure that can be tucked in 4 simple steps.
Q3. Is a lace bra always transparent?
A3. Not necessarily. If it’s all over lace bra, it usually is. On the other hand, if lace is simply present on the cups or simply have a touch of lace to it, it is opaque and doesn’t lead to any skin show.
Q4. Is lace bra suitable for bigger breasts?
A4. Yes. You can opt for underwired lace bras or the push-up styles for greater comfort and support.
Q5. What is a lace bra used for?
A5. A lace bra supports your asset as well as protects modesty.
Q6. How to wash the lace bra?
A6. Hand wash your delicates to maintain the quality.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop today!
Lace Bras Price List