Full Coverage Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Full Coverage Bras Online
The Meaning of a Full Coverage Bra
A full coverage bra is a bra with a high neckline that is crafted to cover almost the entire breast tissue. The higher neckline avoids "quad boob" and forms a smoother line underneath shirts. Full coverage bras are accessible in various cup styles, together with molded cups, stretch fabric cups and seamed fabric cups. While full cup bra style is very prevalent amongst women with larger or full cup sizes, many small busted women also have a preference over the modest coverage and shaping of a full coverage bra. In a nutshell, they are ideal for women who want to eliminate breast spillage.
The Different Types of Full Coverage Bras
• T-shirt bra - Wearing a full coverage style as a t-shirt bra works best when you're wearing a high neck shirt. Its fuller coverage enables the top edge or seam to be invisible beneath the shirt, providing a truly seam free look.
• Minimizer - Minimizer bra conceals the entire breast, and shapes it so that it’s held firmly against the body. This forms a minimized look, which would be impossible to achieve without a full coverage style.
• Seamed – A seamless, full coverage bra works the best, but at times seamed cup bras can also be functional as full cup bras. Seamed cups or cut-and-sew style bras are mostly made of lace, and offer a unlikely shape from a minimizer or t-shirt bra.
• Wire Free – Not just the strappy bralettes, but wire free bras also boast plenty of full coverage options.
• Sports bras –Sports bras are often full coverage to defend the bust from high impact activities, sports. The material completely encapsulates the bust and holds it in place.
Find full coverage bra online on Clovia that gives you the right lift and support to your breasts. You are sure to get the utmost style and comfort that a girl like you truly deserves. And if you still wish to a little more, we have jotted down answers to some of the most frequently asked questions below. .
Q1. Are full coverage bras only meant for women with larger chest?
A1. Not at all. A lot of women prefer full coverage bras for that extra comfort and to ensure no spillage. If you feel that that those demi cup styles can’t do justice, opt for full coverage bra style without any hitch.
Q2. What is the difference between a demi cup and a full cup bra?
A2. Demi cup bras usually have a smaller cup size that provides a sexy fit under those low cut tops. This style works best for small breasted women. On the other hand, like the name states, full coverage bras feature full cups that are less revealing. This style provides a great deal of support, especially for women with fuller breasts. It works basically for anyone who wants that extra level of comfort.
Q3. Why should you wear a full cup bra?
A3. Like mentioned above, a full coverage bra helps avoid quad boob, spillage, and provides a smooth silhouette. If you want that extra lift and support, they are a true win-win.
Full Coverage Bras Price List
Full Coverage Bras