Sports Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Buy Sports Bra Online
Sports Bra: A Mandatory Part of Your Fitness Routine
Lately, women have become more conscious about their health & fitness. With an active lifestyle, the responsibility of taking care of your breast comes along. Nothing can do that better than a sports bra. Wearing a sports bra for women during workouts is mandatory to prevent breast from injury. Breast are mainly made of mammel glands and fat tissues, without proper support they can lose elasticity and sag over time. A sports bra encapsulates your breasts to alleviate discomfort during activities. It comes with moulded cups to fit around each breast, making it sturdier as compared to regular bras.
Clovia sports bras come in many sizes & styles to make your workout routine easier and satisfactory. Be it low intensity or high intensity, choose high support sports bra as per the activity.
Benefits of Wearing a Sports Bra
There’s no denying that a sports bra is a staple for every fit woman out there and for good reason. Here’s why.
1. Comfort: Indulging in physical activities leads to a lot of jiggling and bouncing of breast tissues that can hinder your workout. A sports bra is sturdy and keeps your breasts in place, so you can break those muscles without discomfort.
2. Retains the shape: Working out in a normal bra can cause your breast tissues to stretch and gradually sag, losing their shape. Sports bras are designed to keep your breasts in place, therefore not causing your breast tissues to break or stretch.
3. No pain: A conventional bra can cause too much movement of breasts, eventually leading to pain. A sports bra, on the other hand, gives a firm lift, so you can exercise as comfortably as possible without any pain.
Types of Women’s Sports Bra
Racerback Sports Bra: This particular style of sports bra provides additional back support for activities like running or dancing. The straps ensure the pressure is distributed throughout the back and not just a single spot. Also, a racerback sports bra has an effortless appeal that makes a sports bra stand out.
Encapsulation Sports Bra: You can now pursue your rigorous routine with a high-impact sports bra that provides supports to each cup individually. You can finally have the freedom of performing your favourite activity without constantly worrying about your assets being all over the place. This sports bra is an ideal choice for women with medium to large cup sizes.
Compression Sports Bra: Your low-density activities finally have a tamed solution to the jiggling breast. A compression sports bra will hold the breast closer to the body which will allow you to have an unrestricted routine minus the bouncing. This sports bra generally suits women with small to medium cup sizes.
Regular Back Sports Bra: The general design lies similar to a normal bra, with a hook & eye closure. If the slip-on style isn’t your taste, you can pick a regular back sports bra that provides sturdy support whilst being comfortable. This particular sports bra style can be used for low to medium impact activities.
Plus-Size Sports Bra: With size-inclusive designs, the range has expanded for women with heavier breasts. Gone are the days when you’d struggle to find the right fit for you. Clovia has a range dedicated to plus size women, which will allow them to have smooth support while working out.
Tips to Choose a Sports Bra
The world of sports bras can seem daunting and confusing at first, but with a few details, you can easily pick the ideal one for yourself. Here are some of the things that you should take into consideration to make the right choice.
1. Fabric: When shopping for sports bras online, it is significant to select the fabric carefully. Any fitness routine you adapt will release a lot of sweat out of you, so stick to a sturdy fabric that wicks away the moisture.
2. Cup Size: Adjusting the bra in the gym or while walking on the treadmill can be super awkward due to pinching and twitching. Therefore, make sure you get a sports bra that provides correct balance to your breasts and uplifts them, like a sexy seamless push-up sports bra.
3. Straps: One of the most neglected parts of a bra is its straps when it should really be the other way round. When you shop for a sports bra, make sure its straps are adjustable, so you can fit it as per your comfort while stretching or during those strenuous cardio workouts.
4. Support: For any fitness enthusiast, getting adequate support from the bra is important. A sports bra is mainly classified into three impact levels, so you can choose the sports bra depending on the level of support you need.
5. Fit: Last but not the least, you need to consider the fit of your sports bras. A well-fitted sports bra can be checked by-
- Jumping to make sure it reduces bounce and has no spillage.
- 2-finger test to make sure the straps are neither too tight nor too loose.
- Adequate back support, either multiple hook closures or a racer back.
Difference Between a Sports Bra & a Normal Bra
A normal bra provides adequate support for everyday wear but isn’t supportive enough for a high-intensity workout that requires jumping, running and other strenuous activities. For that, a sports bra is a must-have to provide extra support and reduce the jiggling and bouncing of breasts while working out.
Sports Bra According to Workout
Sports bras are usually available in low, medium & high impact levels. Depending on the level of your activity, you can pick a bra to provide adequate support. For example, a low-impact one would be fine for yoga practice, but not for Zumba or any other intense workout.
- High impact- For vigorous workouts such as running, biking, or Zumba, you should go for high-impact sports bras. They usually have wide bands and adjustable straps with high compression cups.
- Medium impact- If you are up for hiking, cycling or skiing, you can opt for medium-impact sports bras. They have a little compression with wide bands and straps for adequate support.
- Low impact- If you’re into yoga, strength straining, or simply walking, low-impact sports bras are a great bet. They typically have narrow straps and bands to support your chest.
Sports Bras for Gym
If you’re someone who works out at the gym then you should pick a medium-impact or a high-impact sports bra. Because workout varies from low intensity to high in gym.
Now that you know what features to look for in sports bras, it’s time to make the most of your workout with Clovia’s activewear range. From the premium fabric to the level of comfort, we have everything to keep you covered.
Sports Bras FAQs
Q1. Is it good to wear sports bras daily?
A1. Sports bras are designed to give a snug fit to make sure the breasts stay in place while working out. These bras are meant to be worn for a couple of hours while you work out. Although, if you do feel comfortable wearing them, you can consider them as a good lounging option too.
Q2. How long can you keep a sports bra on?
A2. A lot of women claim to practically live in their sports bras. That could be because of the added support & comfort they offer. There’s no restriction on how long you can keep it on unless it’s been all sweaty after a workout. In that case, you should change for hygiene reasons, but otherwise, you can switch your normal bra with a sports bra as per your comfort.
Q3. Can my yoga bra and running bra be the same?
A3. A yoga bra can be a low-support sports bra while a running bra should be a medium to high-impact one to reduce and control the jiggling of breasts while running.
Q4. How to care for your sports bra?
A4. Bras are the most intimate clothing in your wardrobe and a sports bra is used more often than other bras. You should wash it after every use. Use a mild detergent and lightly rinse under water. Prefer hand washing over machine washing.
Q5. How often should you be replacing your sports bras?
A5. You should replace your sports bra if.
- It has lost stretch.
- It has been overused.
- If your body type has changed.
Sports Bras Price List