Balconette Bra( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Balconette Bras Online
Flaunt Your Sexy Low Neck Tops With a Balconette Bra
Amongst the numerous bra styles, there is the balconette bra, aka balcony bra, that’s super sexy and is meant to be worn under low cut necks. The name originates from the popular word balcony since the bra’s neckline is cut horizontally looking similar to what a balcony looks like. The cups offer a little more coverage than half cups and the neckline just a little above the nipple line. The straps are also widely placed to let you flaunt all your broad neck tops with ease.
Outfits to Wear With a Balconette Bra
1. Low necklines: Since the cups offer very little coverage, they don’t show underneath your deep neck outfits. You can show your sexy side without worrying about any faux pas.
2. Broad necklines: As the straps are placed far apart from each other, there are minimal chances of peeking straps under wide neck tops.
Another amazing trait of a balcony bra is it gives a push up effect. Since the cups are underwired, it gives a gentle lift to your breasts. Rest, half coverage cups do the trick of enhancing the cleavage and their appearance.
Tips to Buy a Balconette Bra
1. Fit: Ensure your bra fits you well. It should neither be too tight nor too loose, but should fit snugly. The key to doing that is to get yourself measured.
2. Underband: It should lie flat on your chest. If it rides up then my friend, you need to replace the bra.
3. Cups: Since you’ll be drawing the majority of support from the cups, you must ensure that your breasts don’t fall out or have any empty space.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get the balconette bra, which is perfectly designed to be invisible under your dresses and shirts or saree/suits with deep necks.
Q1. What’s the difference between a demi cup bra and a balconette bra?
A1. Both the bra styles have half cups, however, a demi cup bra may not have wide set straps like a balconette bra types. In a nutshell, every balcony bra is a demi cup bra, but not every demi cup bra is a demi bra.
Q2. Are balconette bras good for large breasts?
A2. Yes, since the style is super supportive, it works amazingly well for women with bigger breasts as well. It provides great shape, just stick to the right size.
Q3. What’s the difference between a plunge bra and a balconette bra?
A3. Both of them have a deep neck style, so you need to determine what would suit you better. Balconette bras are good for women with bigger breasts. On the other hand, plunge is good for women with narrow shoulders.
Balconette Bras Price List