“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Buy Panties Online
Panties for Women - The Style Guide
Women are usually very concerned about their outerwear, but little do they realize that wearing the right garments underneath is also equally important. While the focus might have been on the right type of bras, the right kind of panties were simply ignored. But those days are now gone... With the ever evolving trends and patterns, underwear for women has undergone massive makeovers, which helps keep you at comfort all day long. From cotton bikinis for everyday wear to high waist hipsters for a flattering look, you can shop panties according to your concerns. Clovia panties are available in a wide range of colours, fabrics, prints and sizes to suit every woman’s body type & needs.
If you still need a little guidance on the various types of ladies panties and what would be best for you, we got you covered below with all the styles available at Clovia.
Types of Panties
Before shopping for panties, it is important to understand the types of panties available:
1. Bikini Panties: Bikini panty is the style that immediately strikes our mind when we think about the gorgeous sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue waters. Well, the good news is that you can wear these stylish women’s panties on an everyday basis too other than barely as beach wear.
Tip: Ideal for low-cut jeans or for women who want to flaunt their hourglass figure.
2. Thongs: Having no rear coverage with a triangular shaped front, thongs are also highly functional if you want to avoid visible panty lines under body-hugging outfits.
Tip: This panty style offers a very clean and smooth silhouette even under the tightest of outfits, boosting your overall confidence.
3. Hipster: Hipster is the most common underwear style of panties, thanks to its ability to fit all body types. Hipster panties provide decent coverage to the crotch and rear area, making them the best option for everyday wear.
Tip: If you have a slightly bulging tummy, you should opt for high waist hipster panties as they help to control the bulges, providing a flattering figure.
4. Boyshorts: These panty styles provide full coverage to the rear area which goes all the way down to the hips, keeping it modest yet sexy.
Tip: Not comfortable with wearing thongs under bodycon outfits? No problem! Try boyshorts instead. They are basically the female version of the boxers with an amazing fit.
5. Boylegs: They are very similar to boyshorts, but have longer leg openings than the former. You can wear them under your short dresses and skirts.
Tip: You can replace boylegs for your cycling shorts. With longer leg openings and comfortable fabric, they make the perfect alternative for your conventional cycling shorts.
Ideal Fabric for Women’s Panties
1. Cotton: When it comes to everyday wear, this is literally the best bet. It works best for Indian climate which is mostly hot & humid. In such weather conditions cotton underwear works the best; they not only absorb moisture away but also maintain breathability. Moreover, the softness and stretchability of cotton fabric make it extremely comfortable for regular use.
2. Lace: If you want to add some hotness to your #underfashion wardrobe, lace is the fabric to opt for. With its exquisite look and feel, it makes the best pick for those special occasions when you want to spice things up with your partner. So, if you’ve a honeymoon or anniversary coming up, think no more and add some sexy lacy undies to your wardrobe.
3. Nylon Spandex: If you’re looking for seamless underwear, nylon spandex turns out to be a great choice. Not only does it hug your butt perfectly, but the trims are designed in a manner to avoid any visible lines.
Choose panties according to occasions
If you want to spoil yourself with choices when it comes to your panty collection, you can diversify your options with Clovia. You will get a plethora of styles in varied prints and fabrics and you can shop for them as per the occasion. Let us present it to you to make your choice easier:
|Daily wear||Hipster, bikini and boyshorts|
|Special occasions like marriage and honeymoon||Bikini, thongs and G-strings in lace and satin|
|Holiday||Bikini and thongs|
Choose panties according to body type
You need to determine your body type that will help you choose a panty that will fit you perfectly.
1. Triangle shape: If the bottom half is fuller as compared to the top half of your butt, a high-rise hipster or boyshorts can help you solve the problem of riding of the panty hemlines.
2. Square: If you want to give a curvy appearance to your square butt, go for high rise panties with a hemline run in the middle.
3. Inverted triangle: This butt shape means that the butt is broader at the top and narrower at the help and you should go for such briefs offering full coverage.
4. Round: Avoid full coverage panties as they might not fit. Rather, go for thongs and g-strings.
Choose panties according to your dresses
You definitely do not want to experience an oops moment due to a mismatch between your dress and underwear. To avoid such situations, choose panties as per the dress you are wearing:
1. Bikinis: Ideal with skinny jeans
2. Hipsters: Ideal for everyday outfits
3. G-string: ideal with skin tight clothing
4. Thongs: Can be worn with tight fitting shorts
5. Boyshorts: Compliments bodycon dresses
Know what's the right ladies' undergarment for you now? Then wait no more and shop from Clovia right away. We understand the changing trends and thus have curated a wide range of women’s panties, suitable for every purpose and body type. We have broken the monotony of those basic blacks, whites, and nudes with our stylish designs in amazing colours and patterns. You can also go through our panty size chart to get the perfect fit and style without any woes.
Q.1. How do I know the perfect size of my panties?
A.1. To know the perfect size, the first step is to determine the hip size. In order to do so, one can wrap the tape comfortably around the widest part of the hips and note the measurement number. Further, one has to refer to the Clovia Panty Measurement Chart to find the perfect fit.
Q.2. What is the difference between a G-string and a thong?
A.2. A thong is an undergarment which can be worn in the form of either underwear or swimsuit. On the other hand, G-string is another style to help avoid visible panty lines and to enhance sex appeal. Thongs are particularly designed to hide sensitive areas whereas G-strings solely serve the purpose of making females look attractive.
Q.3. Which panties should pregnant women wear?
A.3. Brands are now catering to women of all phases, so pregnant women can now find some great quality maternity panties. At Clovia, you are sure to find some of the most stretchable and softest styles crafted with breathable fabric. They provide the required support without squeezing your tummy, so you and your little one can both be comfortable.
Q.4. What are period panties?
A.4. Period panties are crafted for a stain-free and leak-free experience. They are designed with a coated fabric that covers the targeted areas -front, back & crotch to give adequate leak proof coverage.
Q.5. Which panties to choose for my body type?
A.5. High waist hipsters work best for women with an 'apple body' type. The high rise provides tummy coverage and broader sides tone the bulges. However, for a pear-shaped body, it is suggested to try out hipsters and boyshorts. Traditional bikini style is a popular choice amongst rectangular body types. Although women with hourglass figure are blessed with a figure that doesn't need to restrict to any particular style.
Panties Price List