“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Buy Panties Online
Panties for Women - The Style Guide
Women are usually very concerned about their outerwear, but little do they realize that wearing the right garments underneath is also equally important. While the focus was on styling the bras, panties were simply considered as essentials. But those days are gone now.. With the ever evolving trends and patterns, underwear for women has undergone massive makeovers, which is capable of enhancing your overall appearance.. When paid attention to, it can help you make a statement in your favourite outfits. When you visit Clovia, you will get panties for women in a variety of styles and fabrics..
If you still need a little guidance on the various types of ladies panties and what would be best for you, we got you covered below with all the styles available at Clovia.
Types of Panties
1. Bikini Panties: Bikini is the style that immediately strikes our mind when we think about the gorgeous sandy beaches and crystal clear blue waters. Well, the good news is that you can wear these stylish women’s briefs on an everyday basis too other than barely as beach wear.
Tip: Ideal for low-cut jeans or for women who want to flaunt their hourglass figure.
2. Thongs: Having no rear coverage with a triangular shaped front, thongs are also highly functional if you want to avoid visible panty lines under body-hugging outfits.
Tip: This style offers a very clean and smooth silhouette even under the tightest of outfits, boosting your overall confidence.
3. Hipster: Hipster is the most common underwear style, thanks for its ability to fit all body types. Hipsters provide decent coverage to the crotch and rear area, making them the best option for everyday wear.
Tip: If you have a slightly bulging tummy, you should opt for high waist hipsters as they help to control the bulges, providing a flattering figure.
4. Boyshorts: They provide full coverage to the rear area which goes all the way down to the hips, keeping it modest yet sexy.
Tip: Not comfortable with wearing thongs under bodycon outfits? No problem! Try boyshorts instead. They are basically the female version of the boxers with an amazing fit.
4. Boylegs: They are very similar to boyshorts, but have longer leg openings than the former. You can wear them under your short dresses and skirts.
Tip: You can replace boylegs for your cycling shorts. With longer leg openings and comfortable fabric, they make the perfect alternative for your conventional cycling shorts.
Ideal Fabric for Women’s Panties
1. Cotton: When it comes to everyday wear, this is literally the best bet. It works best for Indian climate which is mostly hot & humid. In such weather conditions cotton underwear works the best; they not only absorb moisture away but also maintain breathability. Moreover, the softness and stretchability of cotton fabric make it extremely comfortable for regular use.
2. Lace: If you want to add some hotness to your #underfashion wardrobe, lace is the fabric to opt for. With its exquisite look and feel, it makes the best pick for those special occasions when you want to spice things up with your partner. So, if you’ve a honeymoon or anniversary coming up, think no more and add some sexy lacy undies to your wardrobe.
3. Nylon Spandex: If you’re looking for seamless underwear, nylon spandex turns out to be a great choice. Not only does it hug your butt perfectly, but the trims are designed in a manner to avoid any visible lines.
Know what's the right ladies' undergarment for you now? Then wait no more and shop from Clovia right away. We understand the changing trends and thus have curated a wide range of women’s panties, suitable for every purpose and body type. We have broken the monotony of those basic blacks, whites, and nudes with our stylish designs in amazing colours and patterns. You can also go through our panty size chart to get the perfect fit and style without any woes.
Q.1. How do I know the perfect size of my panties?
A.1. To know the perfect size, the first step is to determine the hip size. In order to do so, one can wrap the tape comfortably around the widest part of the hips and note the measurement number. Further, one has to refer to the Clovia Panty Measurement Chart to find the perfect fit.
Q.2. What is the difference between a G-string and a thong?
A.2. A thong is an undergarment which can be worn in the form of either underwear or swimsuit. On the other hand, G-string is another style to help avoid visible panty lines and to enhance sex appeal. Thongs are particularly designed to hide sensitive areas whereas G-strings solely serve the purpose of making females look attractive.
Q.3. Which panties should pregnant women wear?
A.3. Brands are now catering to women of all phases, so pregnant women can now find some great quality maternity panties. At Clovia, you are sure to find some of the most stretchable and softest styles crafted with breathable fabric. They provide the required support without squeezing your tummy, so you and your little one can both be comfortable.
Q.4. What are period panties?
A.4. Period panties are crafted for a stain-free and leak-free experience. They are designed with a coated fabric that covers the targeted areas -front, back & crotch to give adequate leak proof coverage.
Q.5. Which panties to choose for my body type?
A.5. High waist hipsters work best for women with an 'apple body' type. The high rise provides tummy coverage and broader sides tone the bulges. However, for a pear-shaped body, it is suggested to try out hipsters and boyshorts. Traditional bikini style is a popular choice amongst rectangular body types. Although women with hourglass figure are blessed with a figure that doesn't need to restrict to any particular style.
Panties Price List