“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Monokini Collection Online
Monokinis have been in style for decades now. This one-piece swimsuit style is a classic pick for any beach vacation. It is pretty hard for anyone to not look amazing in a well-fitted monokini. You just need to pick the right style, design, print and color to compliment your body type.
Here we’ve got you covered with everything you should possibly know.
What is a Monokini?
Monokini is somewhere between a skin-baring bikini and a modest swim dress. It doesn’t show as much skin as a bikini does and is a little more glam than a swim dress. It has shoulder straps and a V-cut bottom that accentuates your legs. It’s a great pick for someone who dares to bare but still wants to look subtle and edgy.
Reasons to Wear a Monokini
1. Ditch the coverup- There’s no denying that a coverup looks great. However, if you want to take a dip in the beach, taking it off seems like the best bet. And if you’re someone who doesn’t like to show a lot of skin, monokini is a great option. It lets you have fun in one of the modest ways possible.
2. Super stylish- Sure, monokini offers decent coverage, but that doesn’t make them any less than a perfect holiday pick. They literally top the chart when it comes to style. They give your curves a flattering look, giving a beautiful toned appearance.
3. Perfect for a pool party- You have to admit that deciding what to wear to a pool party is undeniably tricky. Thanks to monokinis, now it is as easy as ever. You can get into the pool and simply pair it with shorts later.
Tips to Shop for Monokini
While shopping monokinis online, you need to carefully pick the one that will flatter your body type the most.
1. Women with smaller bust size: The ones who are not well-endowed in the bust area can opt for monkinis that have frills or ruffles along the neckline to create an illusion of a fuller bust.
2. Short heighted women: Asymmetrical necklines create the illusion of height and high cut leg openings make your legs look taller.
3. Women with heavier bust size: You should pick monokinis that have broader shoulder straps for a better lift. A lot of them have in-built pads that conceal the highlight effect and you can also pick underwired monokinis that give your breasts a gentle lift.
4. Glamorous look: If you want to keep your one piece swimsuit to be a little about glitter and glam, you could even go for the ones that have gold embellished details and accents to add to the style quotient. Color blocking and tropical print have also been in the fashion limelight for long and have been on every fashionista’s beach list.
Latest Monokini Trend
While this classic one piece swimsuit style is found in solid shades like black, red and white, a lot of other new designs can be found today in every colour. From side cut-outs to mesh panels and from ruffles to frills, a lot of detailing is now being added to this iconic swimwear style to give it a new-age look.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop for trendy monokinis today.
Q1. How do you wear a monokini?
A1. One needs to place the legs into the leg openings first and then pull the monokini and put the hands through the arm holes. You can style it with a sarong and a hat for a more stylish look.
Q2. What is the difference between a bikini and a monokini?
A2. A bikini is a two piece swimsuit that has a bra-like swimwear top and brief-like bottom. A monokini is a one piece swimwear suit that extends from your bust to the butt.
Q3. Is monokini only meant for thin women?
A3. No. It is literally one of those rare styles that flatters every body type. Due to its modest coverage, it suits every woman out there. Plus, you can also opt for vertical stripes and bolder colours to make your waist look thinner.
Q4. What is a one-piece swimsuit?
A4. Like the name states, it is a swimsuit style that goes from the bust to the butt. On the other hand, two-piece swimsuits have one bra like top and brief like bottom.
Monokini Price List