Bridal Nightwear( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
NIGHTDRESS FOR HONEYMOON
Bridal Nightwear to Turn Up the Heat
Amidst choosing your dream wedding dress, picking the caterer, making the guest list, you may forget to pay attention to a very important aspect- your beautiful bridal nighty. While the other things are significant too, missing out on what you will wear on your honeymoon or wedding night isn’t a good idea. After all, don’t you want to take your man by surprise with your nightwear style? Well, thankfully, with Clovia, you don’t have to be worried about your honeymoon as we have got some amazingly sensuous picks that will take your man’s breath away.
Go through some of our eye-catching nighties for your honeymoon that will surely impress your hubby.
1. Babydolls: Channel the inner seductress in you with our hot babydoll nightdresses for honeymoon. They are just perfect for all you gorgeous newbie brides who want to woo their husband. We have a wide range of fabrics to choose from, ranging from those sultry mesh and lacy fabrics to satin ones. Some of the bridal nighties also come with a matching sexy thong to add more spice to the look. Pick babydoll nightwear for women without thinking twice as you can go ever go wrong with them!
2. Short Nighty: If you’re not comfortable with going all bold and want to keep it a little minimal, short nightdresses for honeymoon are another option. We have beautiful short wedding nightdresses crafted with smooth fabrics, which look cute as well as flirty. They are absolutely stunning and will make him wanting more of you in no time.
3. Long Nighty: If outrageous is not your style and you want to keep it modest yet sexy, try our long nightdresses for honeymoon with beautiful details. We have such mesmerising options in store that you will want to spurge on them all.
4. Nighty with Robe: Want to tease him a little? Well, then nighty for honeymoon with robe is your thing. The sultry nighty keeps you pretty underneath while the robe wraps you around beautifully, hiding your pretty little things. These bridal nighties keep the excitement going, making them the perfect pick for those passionate honeymoon nights.
5. Nightwear sets: Last but not the least, we have some gorgeous bridal nightwear sets that include nighty, robe, top, and bottoms, matchy-matchy bra & briefs, and more to live up your 50 shades fantasy.
If you still need a little queue on bridal trousseau and nightwear, we got you covered with answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Q1. What is the best time to buy bridal nightwear?
A1. Ideally, you should buy your bridal nightwear approximately 10-12 days before the wedding. This way, you can avoid last minute surprises and be sure of the size as well as the fit.
Q2. Should I gift bridal nightwear to my friend for her bridal shower?
A2. Yes! A lot of bridesmaids are now choosing bridal nightwear as a gifting option. Choose something in sultry colour, just in case!
Q3. Is white bridal nightwear a good idea?
A3. Totally. In fact, traditionally, white used to be everyone’s go to colour when it came to bridal nightwear. You can also opt for pastels, nudes and even bolder colours as per your preference.
Q4. Should my lingerie match my nightwear?
A4. It’s always a good idea to keep it matchy-matchy underneath. It is sure to perk up the excitement to a new high. However, you can also mix the two and experiment to keep it exciting.
So, what are you waiting for? Explore our irresistibly gorgeous nighties for a honeymoon that will add just the right oomph to your passionate nights. Shop away and keep that sexy vibe going!
Bridal Nightwear Price List
Assorted Satin Babydoll