Swimwear Collection(33 products)
Add this pretty kaftan-style cover-up to your wardrobe to hit the beach in style. It is available in the rich maroon shade and crafted using self-patterned chiffon fabric. Designed with a round neckline with short sleeves, it has a beautiful pattern all over and gives you that easy-breezy feel as you walk along the beach. The elasticated waist provides a comfy snug fit along with adding a touch of style to the beach dress.
Light yellow polka print sheer beach skirt. Crafted with soft georgette fabric. Designed with a side slit Note: Only suitable for sizes S,M & L.
Multicoloured leaf print kaftan style front open beach coverupCrafted with georgette fabric.Designed with V-neckline and dory at waist.
Red bodysuit swimsuit with black side panels for a flattering look. Crafted in stretchable polyamide fabric. Removable bust padding to offer you support. Scoop back with stylish criss-cross back. Extra coverage around the bottom and thighs to keep you secure during aquatic activities. Style tip: Wear this chic one piece bathing suit to your next beach holiday or a poolside party.
Black and blue sports-inspired swimsuit. Crafted in stretchable polyamide fabric. Removable bust padding to offer you support. Scoop back with stylish criss-cross back. Extra coverage around the bottom and thighs to keep you secure during aquatic activities. Blue broad stripes on either side for added style.
Red 2 piece polyamide swimsuit of bandeau tube bra and v-shaped bikini. This swimsuit comes with pads, provides the perfect fit and comfort level. The bra and bikini brief has been designed with a little black detailing that offers a designer look to the swimsuit. Style tip: Wear this chic bathing suit to your next beach holiday or a poolside party. Style it as a set or mix & match it with different swimsuits to keep your look stylish as well as different. You can even wear a stylish coverup or resort outerwear over it to keep it minimal.
Light blue 2 piece swimsuit crafted wih soft polyamide fabric. Top Layered top with removable pads. Comes with stylish halter neckline Bottom Bikini style bottom with stylish cuts on both sides. Style tip: Wear this chic bathing suit to your next beach holiday or a poolside party. Style it as a set or mix & match it with different swimsuits to keep your look stylish as well as different. You can even wear a stylish coverup or resort outerwear dress over it to keep your look minimal.
Black swimdress with removable padded cups.Crafted from quick dry polyamide fabric to provide you utmost comfort.Sleeveless for extra glam.Printed panels on both sides for added style.Comes with attached bikini.
Dark blue swimdress with removable padded cups.Crafted from quick dry polyamide fabric to provide you utmost comfort.Sleeveless for extra glam.Printed panels on both sides for added style.Comes with attached bikini. Style tip: Wear this chic one piece resort outerwear dress on your next beach vacation or on the poolside.
Grey and blue two-piece swimsuit.Crafted with smooth polyamide fabric that fits like second skin.Halter neck swim top with removable pads for convenience.Designed with printed skirt.
Step out on the beach with confidence and style with this blue-coloured kimono style resort outerwear beach coverup, which is a great option to put over your bathing suit. Made with georgette fabric, it feels soft on the body. Additionally, this top has short sleeves. You can also use this top over a tank top or a camisole.
Beat the Heat with Stylish Swimming Costumes
Let’s face it, we all crave for those beach holidays and pool parties as soon as the summer hits! However, to make the most of this season, you need to own the trendiest women’s swimsuits that not only flatter your body, but also make you feel at comfort and ease.
What are the types of swimming costumes?
The swimming costume world can be a little overwhelming and confusing at first, so if you’re in a little fix and need queue on that, we got you covered. We have narrowed down our list to some of the most stylish swimsuit designs to help you beat in the scorching summer.
1. Bikini: As soon as you hear the word swimming costume, bikini is the one style that immediately strikes your mind. Thanks to all the models and other style figures that have made these bikinis very popular apparently. The two piece swimsuit set includes a stylish panty that lies flat on your hip and a top, which can find in numerous styles, such as bandeau, halter neck, and more. You can either wear a bikini as a set or mix & match to play dress up on the beach.
2. Monokini: The one piece swimsuits, monikinis, have gained immense popularity lately, thanks to their sleek and stylish designs. The best part about these monokinis is that they flatter all body types and look uber-chic. If you’re still conscious about your body type, you can also pick the ruched swimming costume designs to look slimmer.
3. Tankini: Tankinis are almost similar to monikinis, but come with added support. They let you flaunt that hourglass figure, making your frame look even more beautiful and petitie. And of course, if you’re a little shy with your butt being visible, these are by far one of the best swimming costumes for women you can go for. You can further pair a sarong to elevate your look.
4. Swimdress: Have always been fond of those short dresses? Well, what better for you than a swimdress! It looks almost similar to your usual dress, but varies in terms of fabric and functionality. With beautiful colours and silhouettes, you can don these pretty swimdresses at the beach to look all fabulous and frilly without compromising on modesty or comfort.
4. Boyleg swimwear: If high coverage is what you’re looking for, boyleg swimsuits are something you should look for. With longer leg openings than your usual swimwear, they are truly a must have for your beach vacay. And if you’ve mistaken boyleg swimwear for something boring or casual, give Clovia’s styles a try. We have some amazing one piece and two piece boyleg beachwear styles in bright colours and patterns that are sure to change your entire notion.
5. High waist: Lately, high waist swimwear styles have taken all the rage in the market. They have become very popular, especially among curvy women who want to wear swimwear to the beach but are a little hesitant. These swimming costumes are also a great option if you want to fulfil your fantasy of wearing a two piece, but are afraid of showing too much skin.
6. Cover Up: The hunt of swimwear doesn’t just end at a swimsuit. Rather, another very essential clothing item for the beach is a cover up as it lets you relax on the beach after you have soaked the sun or to move to and fro. For instance, the beach or pool might be about a 5 or 10 minute walk from your room. Here, wearing a cover up solves your purpose to roam around comfortably without feeling awkward in a swimsuit. You can find various cover up in numerous styles, such as front open, kaftan, fringe, and more.
Now that you’re aware of all the swimming costume styles, buying a swimsuit shouldn’t be so overwhelming. Plus, we got you covered with all these trendy styles to make sure that you find your perfect match both in terms of style and comfort. So, get shopping today and rule the pool! And if you need to want to know a little more, here are some frequently answered questions for your help.
Q1. How to wash a swimsuit?
A1. The best idea is to handwash a swimsuit using a mild detergent, especially designed to wash spandex fabrics. They help to increase the lifespan of your swimsuit & retain its quality.
Q2. How often should you wash a swimsuit?
A2. Every time you take a dip in the pool. In fact, you should wash it even if you simply relax by the pool and don’t take a dip. The ingredients present in sunscreens can often damage the fabric, so be sure to rinse it every time.
Q3. Can I wear a bra under a swimsuit?
A3. Ideally, you should opt for padded swimsuits. However, if you still require support, you should opt for swim bras and not your regular bras. Opting for the latter can cause serious damage to your bra as they are not designed to withstand chlorine, sunlight, and salt water.
Q4. Do one-piece swimsuits fit women with long torsos?
A4. Yes, some brands have super stretchable swimsuits that can fit women with long torso as well. However, be sure to check the details before making the purchase.
Q5. What is the difference between a swimsuit and a bathing suit?
A5. Practically, there is no difference between a swimsuit and a bathing suit. Swimsuit is a more modish word for the traditional bathing suit. Both are meant for lazing and lounging around the pool.
Swim & Beach Price List
Swim & Beach