Swim n Resort( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Beat the Heat with Stylish Swimming Costumes
Let’s face it, we all crave for those beach holidays and pool parties as soon as the summer hits! However, to make the most of this season, you need to own the trendiest women’s swimsuits that not only flatter your body, but also make you feel at comfort and ease.
Types of Swimsuits
The swimwear world can be a little overwhelming and confusing at first, so if you’re in a little fix and need a queue on that, we got you covered. We have narrowed down our list to some of the most stylish swimwear designs to help you beat in the scorching summer.
1. Bikini: As soon as you hear the word swimming costume, bikini is the one style that immediately strikes your mind. Thanks to all the models and other style figures that have made these bikinis very popular apparently. The two piece swimming suit set includes a stylish panty that lies flat on your hip and a top, which can find in numerous styles, such as bandeau, halter neck, and more. You can either wear a bikini as a set or mix & match to play dress up on the beach.
2. Monokini: The one piece swimming costume for women , monikinis, have gained immense popularity lately, thanks to their sleek and stylish designs. The best part about these monokinis is that they flatter all body types and look uber-chic. If you’re still conscious about your body type, you can also pick the ruched swimming costume designs to look slimmer.
3. Tankini: Tankinis are almost similar to monikinis, but come with added support. They let you flaunt that hourglass figure, making your frame look even more beautiful and petite. And of course, if you’re a little shy with your butt being visible, these are by far one of the best swimming costumes for women you can go for. You can further pair a sarong to elevate your look.
4. Swimdress: Have always been fond of those short dresses? Well, what better for you than a swimdress! It looks almost similar to your usual dress, but varies in terms of fabric and functionality. With beautiful colours and silhouettes, you can don these pretty swimdresses at the beach to look all fabulous and frilly without compromising on modesty or comfort.
4. Boyleg swimwear: If high coverage is what you’re looking for, boyleg swimming suits for women are something you should look for. With longer leg openings than your usual swimwear, they are truly a must have for your beach vacay. And if you’ve mistaken boyleg swimwear for something boring or casual, give Clovia’s styles a try. We have some amazing one piece and two piece boyleg beachwear styles in bright colours and patterns that are sure to change your entire notion.
5. High waist: Lately, high waist swimwear styles have taken all the rage in the market. They have become very popular, especially among curvy women who want to wear swimwear to the beach but are a little hesitant. This swimsuit for women is also a great option if you want to fulfil your fantasy of wearing a two piece, but are afraid of showing too much skin.
6. Cover Up: The hunt of women’s swimwear doesn’t just end at a swimsuit. Rather, another very essential clothing item for the beach is a cover up as it lets you relax on the beach after you have soaked the sun or to move to and fro. For instance, the beach or pool might be about a 5 or 10 minute walk from your room. Here, wearing a cover up solves your purpose to roam around comfortably without feeling awkward in a swimwear. You can find various cover up in numerous styles, such as front open, kaftan, fringe, and more.
Choosing the Right Swimsuit for Your Body Type
If you’ve always been fretful about wearing a swimming suit just because you think that you don’t have the ‘right body’ to wear them, we’ve got good news for you. There is a swimsuit for everyone out there as long as you know the right style to fit you.
1. Pear shaped: If your hip size is greater than your bust size, you need something that gives the illusion of a curvy body. Here, choose high waist bottoms that give adequate butt coverage. For top, you can choose bandeau style or play with stripe like design.
2. Hourglass: You can wear anything you want. We suggest you go all out and wear pretty two piece bikini sets to flaunt your figure.
3. Straight: Like the name states, here, the bust and hip size is the same. So, you need to get those dramatic curves. Choose gorgeous details like ruffles and ruching for curvaceous appearance.
4. Inverted triangle: If your bust size is greater than your butt size, you need something that makes your bottom look bigger. Choose something like a flared skirt in order to balance out.
Now that you’re aware of all the swimming costume styles for girls and the type that would suit you, buying one shouldn’t be so overwhelming. Plus, we got you covered with all these trendy styles to make sure that you find your perfect match both in terms of style and comfort. So, get shopping today and rule the pool! And if you want to know a little more, here are some frequently answered questions for your help.
Q1. How to wash swimwear?
A1. The best idea is to hand wash it using a mild detergent, the one that is especially designed to wash spandex fabrics. It helps to increase its lifespan & retain its quality.
Q2. How often should you wash a swimwear?
A2. Every time you take a dip in the pool. In fact, you should wash it even if you simply relax by the pool and don’t take a dip. The ingredients present in sunscreens can often damage the fabric, so be sure to rinse it every time.
Q3. Can I wear a bra under a swimwear?
A3. Ideally, you should opt for padded swimming suits for women. However, if you still require support, you should opt for swim bras and not your regular bras. Opting for the latter can cause serious damage to your bra as they are not designed to withstand chlorine, sunlight, and salt water.
Q4. Do one-piece swimsuits fit women with long torsos?
A4. Yes, some brands have super stretchable swimming suits that can fit women with long torsos as well. However, be sure to check the details before making the purchase.
Q5. What is the difference between a swimsuit and a bathing suit?
A5. Practically, there is no difference between the two. Swimsuit is a more modish word for the traditional bathing suit. Both are meant for lazing and lounging around the pool.
Swimwear Price List