Net Bra( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Sexy Net Bra Online
Buy Net Bras Online
A net bra is one of the sexiest bra styles available in the market. Made of lace or sheer fabric, these bras are all about tempting designs, making them utterly desirable. They are incredibly popular in the market, can sell like hot cakes, and are available in a plethora of styles, like balconette, demi cup, backless, strapless, and more. If you’re looking for more, you can also go for matchy-matchy net bra panty sets and upgrade your sexy lingerie collection.
Types of Net Bras
Net bras are available in a plethora of styles, such as balconette, strapless, demi cups, and more. Here, we have enlisted some of the most popular net bras available in the market.
1. Balconette net bra: Like the name suggests, balconette bras are the ones that have a wide neckline like that of a balcony. The straps are wide enough for you to wear those broad neck tops with ease and style.
2. Net bralette: The latest buzz in the fashion and lingerie industry is created by the bralette. Featuring long length, they have that crop top look, which is what makes them ideal as an innerwear as well as an outerwear. These are the trendiest bras with racerbacks, criss-cross, butterfly backs and what not.
3. Underwired net bra: These net bras come with underwired cups to provide that extra lift and support to the breasts. They are the best bras for women with large breast size or the ones with saggy breasts. You can choose padded or non-padded net bra style as per your preference.
4. Full coverage net bra: These bras are the best bet for everyday wear as full coverage cups provide great coverage to the breasts, ensuring no top or side spillage. Some of them also include a little design element along with printed and solid panels, if fancy is what you’re looking for.
5. Bridal net bra: If you want something for your bridal trousseau, look no further than bridal net bras. Allowing good visibility of your skin, they are utterly tempting and sensuous that is sure to surprise your man. You can further multiply their sexiness by pairing them with matching panties.
Net Bras you Need to Own
When it comes to net bras a few people get intimated about the sheerness they are going to get. But just having a net in a bra don’t make it completely transparent. There are a plethora of net bras that have the perfect amount of sheerness that make them look utterly sexy & attractive while providing the perfect coverage. A net bra is a thing that every girl must own. You have endless options to choose from vibrant hues to peppy prints, entirely a different unexplored world:
If you are a shy girl who wants to unfold her naughty side, then get your hands on a T-shirt bra crafted with a net. Only the cups are opaque, gore & band are semi-sheer which make it extremely appealing.
If you don’t want any strings in your bra then a strapless net bra can be your BFF. This bra is padded and band is transparent. You can pair it with any off-shoulder outfit.
When you want to embrace your sensual side, noting can do as an underwired net bra. The cups are formed of single-layered fabric, that can set the temperature really high. If you are not very comfortable with single-layered fabric you can go for the double-layered. It’s more comfortable, supportive, & it holds your bosoms perfectly at the same time you don’t have to compromise with the sheerness factor.
If you are a heavy busted woman and sceptical about the support of non-padded net bras, but still want to add them to your wardrobe, then a full coverage net bra is your thing. It covers your bust perfectly and prevents the bounce that comes along with daily chores.
So, what are you waiting for? Turn up the heat with hot net bras from Clovia that are super comfortable and undeniably stylish. Shop today!
Q.1. Is a lace net bra comfortable to wear?
A.1. Yes, a lace bra is very comfortable to wear, because they are crafted with soft & light lace fabric. This fabric actually provides more support than a rigid fabric.
Q.2. Do full coverage net bras provide ample support?
A.2. Yes, since lace is constructed with embroidery which holds the fabric in place & prevents further stretch. Even it provides more lift & support than normal fabric.
Q.3. How is a bralette different from a net bra?
A.3. Bralettes are more on fashion & comfort, usually, bralettes don’t have moulded cups, digging straps, and hooks at back. Most bralettes are wire-free. They are comfortable alternate options for bras. On the other hand, bras have padding, wires, etc, according to the needs.
Net Bra Price List