“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Tights Online
You’re an athlete who takes your body goals way too seriously. You sleep well, eat right, and go to the gym. However, if you don’t wear the right tights, you’re only half way there. As weird as it may sound, it’s true that the importance of performance active women’s tights is often overlooked, which is just not the right idea. It boosts your performance, provides necessary comfort and maximises mobility, so that you can workout with ease. Not only that, tights are also super stylish, so apart from wearing them to the gym, you can also wear them at the comfort of your home.
Here, we have enlisted some major benefits you can draw from wearing women’s tights during a workout.
1. Boosts performance: They are super stretchable, which in turn improves your performance. They help to reduce muscle soreness even during those weight training sessions, so fatigue takes a backseat.
2. Reduces strain: They can play a focal role in preventing strain. In fact, tights can even aid in recovery of strains. As per a study, they also boost muscle strength after resistance training and other strenuous exercises.
3. Increases jumping ability: Since you’re a fitness freak, you obviously welcome ways to increase your strength. Need a little piece of advice? Try gym tights and feel the difference! It enhances your jumping ability and gears you with more power & sense of confidence.
4. Comfort: And of course, comfort is the key. Tights have moisture-wicking ability to keep you dry & comfy during the workout. It also obstructs the growth of bacteria which may happen as a result of sweat.
5. Durability: Performance tights are undeniably sturdier than your regular clothes. They are resilient, smooth & breathable, making a much better option.
Need a little more information on tights? We got you covered.
Q1. What is the difference between leggings and tights?
A1. Leggings and tights look similar, but differ in performance. Leggings are thicker than tights and footless. On the other hand, tights usually have certain amount of spandex for stretchability during workout.
Q2. Can you wear tights under a dress?
A2. It’s not really required, but it does come down to a matter of choice. If you don’t want to go completely bare legs, you can wear tights underneath, but leggings are certainly a better bet.
Q3. Are tights comfortable?
A3. Super comfortable. In fact, it is one of the most comfortable garments you can have in your wardrobe.
Q4. Can you wear tights in summer?
A4. Absolutely! Sure, you can wear gym shorts, but tights aren’t exactly a no no. In fact, they are quite breathable to keep you at comfort even during the hot weather.
So, what are you waiting for? Shop women’s tights today!
Tights Price List