Night Dress & Nighty(93 products)
Satin & Crepe Long Nighty & Full Sleeves Printed Robe ₹1199 ₹2399
Satin Heart Print Short Nightdress with Robe In Red ₹749 ₹1499
Cotton Rich Floral Print Long Nightdress In Blue ₹699 ₹1399
Cotton Maternity Floral Print Night Dress In White ₹999 ₹1999
Satin Short Nightdress & Full Sleeves Robe in Teal Green ₹599 ₹1199
Satin Printed Long Night Dress with Frilled Neck In Brown ₹799 ₹1599
Satin Long Night Dress and Full Sleeves Robe in Maroon ₹949 ₹1999
Select a size
Sizes: FREE-SIZE BUY NOW QUICK VIEW Satin Night Dress with Lace Neckline ₹399 ₹799
Cotton Printed Long Night Dress In Light Blue ₹849 ₹1499
Cotton Printed Long Night Dress In Blue ₹849 ₹1499
Cotton Printed Long Night Dress In Red ₹849 ₹1499
Satin Night Dress & Full Sleeves Robe ₹1099 ₹1999
Ladies Nighty & Night Dress Online
What is the importance of Night Dress?
Can you imagine slipping in your bed in a bodycon dress? We are sure not. What you can picture in your mind is a loose, breathable & comfy night dress that allows you to stretch and relax while you lay on your bed. Perfect idea to experience bedtime bliss, isn’t it?
Thankfully, with Clovia’s ladies nighties and nightgowns, you can bring your dreamy indulgence to life. Our nighty dresses are the perfect combination of style and comfort, thus promising you amazing bedtime routine all year round. Plus, we have a plethora of night dress designs in each category that you will be spoilt for choice.
How to pick the right Night Dress?
Choosing nightdresses can be overwhelming at first and if you have no idea how to get started, we are here to your rescue. We have enlisted a few things that you can take into consideration when shopping for nighties in order to make the right purchase.
1. Fabric: The first and foremost thing that you need to consider before buying nighties is the fabric. If you want your nightwear to feel buttery smooth, pick satin nightdresses. On the other hand, if you like your nightwear to be breathable, choose cotton or plush modal fabric.
2. Weather: The second important thing for shopping nighties is the fabric. In summer, you should stick to short nighties crafted with premium cotton fabrics or the fabrics blended with cotton. On the other hand, in winters, you should look for nightdresses made using heavier fabrics, like satin, twill or velour.
3. Mood: Not many women pay importance to this, but your mood significantly impacts your choice of nightdress. For instance, if you’re on honeymoon, you should look for lace nightdresses and babydolls. Similarly, if you want to host a slumber party with your girls, comfy short nighties will just be the right choice.
What are the types of Nightdresses?
The world of nightdresses is huge. Here, we have narrowed down the list to some of the most common nighty styles.
1. Cotton Nighty
For Indian ladies, cotton nighty dresses are a go-to pick. They are not only extremely stylish, but also super breathable, making a popular choice for hot & humid weather conditions.
2. Long Satin Nighties
Nothing screams luxury louder than satin. So, slip into a butter-soft night dress after a hectic day and experience luxury like never before. Trust us, it feels no less than a paradise.
3. Cotton Nighties with Robe
If you live in a conservative family, you might refrain from going out of your room in a nighty dress. Here, a cotton ladies night dress with robe works as a great alternative. Cotton nightdress provides you the much needed comfort while the robe allows you to move around comfortably, so that you can do your daily chores with ease.
4. Satin Nightdress with Robe
Whether you spent a special night with your better half or simply want to pamper yourself, a satin ladies nightdress with robe is exactly what you need. It provides you utter comfort and the robe wraps you around luxuriously, hiding your pretty little things.
5. Lace Nighties
If you want to raise the temperature and look fabulous even when you’re sleeping, lace nighty dresses are definitely your thing. They show the right amount of skin while being super-sexy and feminine at the same time.
6. Short Nightdresses
One of the most stylish slumber party approved picks are short nighty dresses. These are literally every fashionista’s go-to pick when they want to dress to bed or have a sleepover with their girl gang.
7. Nighty Sets
Nighty sets are the best option for men who are not sure about what to gift to their lady love. These sets include multiple sultry pieces that are sure to make her feel special and sexy.
Now that you have gained significant information about nightdresses, it’s time to add a few nighties to your closet. So, what are you waiting for? Shop from our huge collection of women’s nighties today!