Cotton Bras( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Cotton Bra Online
Keep Your Comfort in Check with Breathable Cotton Bras
When it comes to bras, fabric matters because it keeps your bust at utmost comfort. When it comes to the right fabric for bras nothing can beat cotton. Do you remember your teen bras? One thing that made them extremely soft & comfy was cotton fabric. Be it summer, winter or humid-filled monsoon cotton bras always rock. In case you are wondering “what about the style quotient?” ladies we’ve got you covered. At Clovia, you get padded bras, T-shirt bras, push-up bras, plunge bras and many more styles in the cotton fabric itself. You look pretty and stay comfy at the same time. Evolve your cotton bra collection by shopping for the latest style bra online from Clovia.
Here, let’s uncover a few more reasons why it’s still a great pick and the wide range of styles you can find it in. Cotton is a natural fibre obtained from plants, hence it’s super-light and increases breathability. Cotton reduces the risk of skin rashes while also repelling dust mites, pollen, and other common allergens. It’s a very durable fabric and environment friendly as it’s biodegradable. Apart from that, it suits your skin in all seasons. Breastfeeding mothers are always suggested to wear cotton bras only. Considering all the above points we can summarise that cotton bras are not only comfy but also healthy for your bust. As far as style is concerned you don’t have to worry about that. You can explore your favourite style, select them and buy them online on Clovia and get them delivered at your doorsteps that too with no shipping charges.
Types of Cotton Bras
Gone are the days when these bras were only available in those basic vanilla shades. Now, you can find them in vast varieties to complement your outfits. Let’s take a look at some of the most common types that are highly functional and excellent for everyday wear.
- Padded: If you prefer the comfort of pads and want to conceal the nipple show, padded cotton bras are the ideal pick. You can pair them under most of your outfits, including body-fitting ones to keep your appearance on point.
- Lace: Some bras include lace detailing to break the monotony of everyday routine. They either have lace at the wings, band, or cups to ace the style factor without compromising on comfort.
- Plunge: Want to rock that deep-neck outfit on your Saturday night? Look no further than plunge bras as they are specially designed for ultra-low necklines.
- Demi Cups: If your outfit has a slightly deep neckline, demi cup bras may be the right solution to go underneath. They have a slightly low front opening and have similar hook & eye enclosures to other bras.
- Transparent: If you’re going bareback or off the shoulder, sticking to your usual bras isn’t an option. You will require something as functional as transparent bras that come with transparent shoulder straps and a back band to go invisible under your clothes.
- T-shirt Bra: The comfort you seek while wearing a bra while the obvious advantage of concealing the nipple show is what a T-shirt bra provides. It can be either padded or non-padded(with double-layered fabric), either way, you will get a seamless finish under your clothes.
- Push-up bra: If you want a gentle & desired lift, push-up bras are the must-have option you should own. You can have two variants, underwired & non-wired. Each of those styles has an advantage; underwired bras have well-built support whereas non-wired ones provide comfort that can be worn on an everyday basis.
- Sports Bra: The epitome of comfort aligned with the functional aspects, a sports bra is a crowd favourite. Your workout routine needs incorporated support, which is both essential for your breast and a statement piece for your outfit. If you wish to have a jiggle-free workout, a sports bra is the way to go.
- Minimizer Bra: The ideal pick for women with heavy breasts, a minimizer bra will ensure sturdy support while releasing pressure from your back. The flawless silhouettes provided by this style of bra will instantly boost your confidence. Stop fitting in the norms, and try out the correct style your body seeks.
- Nursing Bra: A convenient style of bra that allows easy access to feed your kid is potentially an advancement all mothers deserve. With a removable front flap, a nursing bra is hands down an intervention that saves you time and energy.
- Bralette: The versatile lingerie that has both the elements of style & comfort is a new age of transforming a bland look into an interesting one. Easy to wear, slip-on style is an advantage of owning a bralette. Also, it can pass on as a crop top, what more can anyone need?
- Strapless Bra: Your tricky outfits that have been stuck in your wardrobe can finally be worn considering a strapless bra will ensure no straps peek through your outfit. The silicon grip present in the bras allows it to stay put, and you get detachable straps with the bras as well.
Benefits of Wearing Cotton Bras
While purchasing a bra, comfort should be your top priority. And nothing can get you more comfort than cotton. Here are a few more reasons that will certainly make up your mind about cotton bras.
- Cotton bras are your thing as they are super soft and absorbent.
- They don’t irritate your skin or pinch you, making them suitable for lounging around all day.
- They are also the ideal pick for women who have sensitive skin and are looking for something soft and easy breezy.
- Cotton fabric is naturally sustainable and helps farmers and communities.
- Cotton is odour-free hence keep your bust odour-free for the longest time in summers.
- Cotton is hypoallergenic and isn’t clingy at all.
- Well, whether you should sleep with a bra on or off is still a matter of debate. But in case you wear a bra while sleeping, you should know cotton makes sleep better.
Why Shop Cotton Bras from Clovia?
When it comes to shopping cotton bras online, Clovia is indeed your best bet as we have got all the styles mentioned above and more for all your comfort as well as outfit specific needs. Our bras are super-soft on the skin and easy to wash at the same time, making a functional and hygienic choice to keep your breasts in good shape and form. So, what are you waiting for? Get buying those comfy bras today!
Q1. Is a cotton bra good for breasts?
A1. Like mentioned above, it’s the best bet for breasts. It’s comfortable, hygienic, breathable, soft- all things combined in one.
Q2. What should I choose between a velvet bra and a cotton bra?
A2. Cotton is highly recommended if you’re looking for everyday essentials. However, if you want something a bit fancier, you can switch to a velvet bra for a good few hours.
Q3. Which type of bra is more hygienic- cotton or synthetic?
A3. Cotton. It is breathable, soft and absorbs moisture, making you less prone to skin irritation and infections.
Q4. Can I wear cotton bras everyday?
A4. Absolutely, you can wear it everyday. In fact, it’s the best bet for daily wear since it’s breathable plus super soft. It’s so good on the skin that you can literally lounge around in them all day long without any woes.
Q5. Which bra is the best for hot weather?
A5. Cotton. Since you tend to sweat a lot during summer, you can’t rely on those synthetic fabrics as they don’t let you breathe. Cotton, on the other hand, is super light, easy breezy, soft, comfy, and breathable.