Stockings & Leggings( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Sexy Stockings Online
Unravel your sexy side with a dash of sultriness with stockings. Crafted typically from nylon spandex fabric, they fit closely to your legs from the feet to the thighs. They make the perfect boudoir and can literally turn your outfit of the day or night from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds. Whether you want to get a little warmth from a dress in winters or add a dash of sexiness to your everyday wear, a pair of stockings gets the job done. Plus, we have got some amazing stockings to pair your outfits with to match your styling needs and make heads turn.
Types of Stockings
They can be typically classified into three types:
1. Thigh high stockings: These are probably the most common types of stockings out there that cover your entire legs and thighs. They are available in a pair form and are available in both plain and patterned styles. You can style them underneath your dress or shorts and be ready to look great for a date.
2. Pantyhose stockings: They are just like an extended version of your thigh high stockings that go up till the waist. You have to wear them just like your regular trousers and jeans. They are perfect for those super short dresses and shorts, giving the perfect shape and style.
3. Fishnet stockings: These stockings are super flattering and let your skin peek from underneath. You can pair them with sexy dresses and even pair them with ripped denims for a stylish look. These look uber chic and are a win-win for every season.
Tips to Style Stockings
There are numerous ways to style stockings, but we’re narrowing down some of the most popular styles.
1. Skirt: Whether you’re heading for a party or office and something more modest like a pencil skirt, wearing stockings is never a bad idea. To finish off the look, don’t forget to pair stylish footwear along.
2. Shorts: Give your everyday shorts a new edge by wearing stocking along. It will certainly take your style game up. Black stockings will just look perfect.
3. Ripped Jeans: This trend has been all the rage lately. A lot of women are now styling stockings under ripped jeans to keep up their style game. Exposing a little skin while keeping it stylish is never a bad idea.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab a stylish pair of stockings from Clovia today. Choose from pantyhose, fishnet, lace and many more styles to be stylish and trendy all the time.
We also attempt to answer a couple of questions below, just in case.
Q1. What are the differences between pantyhose, tights, stockings and leggings?
A1. Pantyhose usually covers the entire body from waist to the toes. Tights are basically similar to leggings but especially crafted for workout. Stockings are usually sheer and are thigh-high. Last but not the least, leggings are basically fitted pants of a thin material.
Q2. What is the difference between socks and stockings?
A2. Socks are basically meant to cover your feet. On the other hand, stockings are basically meant to cover your entire legs as well as thighs.
Q3. Are stockings out of style?
A3. No, never. They can never be out of style. They are always surprisingly still strong and will always be.
Stockings & Leggings Price List
Stockings & Leggings