Why is Gal Pal Intimate Wash Better?
A lot of women, including me are guilty of not caring enough for their intimate areas.In Fact I would say a considerable number of women still don’t know what feminine hygiene is all about. It’s more than important to make sure you’re maintaining proper hygiene down there not just during periods but on every day basis.
During menstruation it’s important to keep the intimate area clean. During menstruation you bleed out waste blood and it’s important to maintain hygiene to avoid infections. If you don’t pay close attention to your intimate areas it can lead to growth and spread of bacteria in your genitals. Another dangerous thing is Vaginal Yeast Infection, this is caused by the overgrowth of yeast in your vaginal area. If you are affected with this infection, you may experience itching, inflammation or pain.
These were the serious health issues that can be caused if you don’t care enough. Coming to everyday problems like itchiness, odour, wetness or stickiness. These are very common issues and can be handled easily. A lot of us use soap and water to clean intimate parts which is totally inappropriate. A normal bathing bar contains a pH level of more than 4.5. A healthy vaginal pH level is between 3.8 and 4.5. If you use a soap it will definitely disturb your pH level and create a perfect environment for unhealthy bacteria to grow. This leads to bacterial vaginosis (BV) and causes fishy odor along with grey or yellow unusual discharge. To get rid of this you need to switch to an intimate wash instead of your regular bathing bar.
We suggest you try Clovia Gal Pal Intimate Wash.
Now you may ask why? The question is very reasonable.
Here’s why Gal Pal intimate wash is better.
It is enriched with natural & organic ingredients which are best known for their cleaning & antiseptic properties and are super safe to use. The amalgamation of these ingredients cleans the vagina very gently without causing any harm.
The key ingredients of Clovia Gal Pal Intimate Wash are:
1.Aloe Vera – Aloe vera can help with vaginal dryness. It hydrates skins, controls oil & bacterial growth
2. Piper Betel – It tightens the skin, prevents fungal infection and reduces vaginal discharge and keeps the vaginal area clean due to its antiseptic property.
3. Gooseberry – Indian gooseberry has been proven to promote collagen. It protects skin against collagen damage.
4. Tea Tree Oil – It helps in preventing acne and has powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help treat bacterial vaginosis.
5. Sphatika – Also it’s Infused with sphatika which gives a refreshing and soothing effect on the skin. It is one of the most powerful agents that makes the vagina firmer & tighter.
6. Lactic acid – Contains lactic acid that helps in improving the vaginal acidity and maintains a proper pH level. It also helps in lightening the skin tone.
It features a 3-in-1 action that cleanses, lightens & tightens the intimate area.
Clovia Gal Pal Intimate Wash can be your #1 option to prevent odour, itchiness, soreness and infection. It makes you feel fresh all day long minus the wet & sticky feeling. Still not convinced, shop one for yourself today and experience the difference.
Latest posts by Mahigna (see all)
- The Perfect Underwear: How To Choose The Best Panties For Any Occasion - January 22, 2021
- Top 5 Benefits of Body Butter - January 21, 2021
- How to Keep Dry Skin Hydrated During Winters? - January 19, 2021