WAKE-UP CALL FOR ALL 30+ WOMENMay 29, 2018 1 min read
One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. Therefore, we would like to share some women help tips to let you detect any such symptoms well in time.
- Lower your daily caffeine and alcohol intake for reduction in breast pain caused by tenderness.
- Wear a sports bra during jogging to prevent bouncing that can stretch the ligaments. This is the easiest breast health care tip that one can imply immediately.
- Self-examine regularly. Be aware for any unusual changes, such as a lump.
- Get plenty of Vitamin D in your diet. Take a supplement or better still, go in the sun occasionally.
- When health tips for women involve dark chocolate, what more can you ask for! Research shows that eating dark chocolate helps fight fast growing cancers.