What Is A Balconette Bra? How To Style It?
Now that there are a number of styles available in the market, you’re pretty befuddled about what to wear under certain tricky outfits. So, if you’re looking for some sexy bra to show off your curves, this balconette bra is just perfect! For all those who are wondering what a balconette bra is, don’t worry I’m here to help you!
A balconette bra is a popular bra as it offers a rounded look and ample support with less coverage than a full cup bra. The straps are a little wide and join at the side of the cup rather than the centre. The Balconette Bra is surely one of the flirtier bra styles. They enhance your cleavage naturally by offering a little less coverage than a demi-cup bra. While the cups provide less coverage, there is still ample support from the underwire and vertical seams under the cups. All these features make this bra so versatile for any kind of occasion.
How To Style A Balconette Bra?
A balconette bra makes women look sexy and enhances cleavage naturally. But with their cup styles and wider straps, balconette bras are a best bet for women who have broad shoulders and firmer breasts. As these balconette bras are so versatile, for some women, they’re even super comfortable for everyday wear. But since they show off cleavage, they are perfect for some cases only, such as:
- Wide necklines: These bras are a best bet for tops and dresses that have a boatneck or square neckline.
- Low-cut necklines: This bra is ideal for tops and dresses with sweetheart necklines as well.
- These bras can be worn under formal dresses and strapless evening wear.
- Ideal for date nights and girls’ night out as well.
- An amazing choice under wedding gowns and honeymoon outfits.
Few amazing balconette bras that you should own right now:
1. Padded Underwired Full Cup Strapless Bra in Navy with Balconette Style:
This navy balconette bra is crafted with exquisite lace fabric and powernet side wings. It is designed with a shimmer effect on the cups for a sexy look. The bra has a balconette style which is ideal for wide neck tops and dresses. It can be worn as a strapless bra. The bra has padded and underwired cups to protect modesty and to give a natural and gentle lift to the breasts. It has full coverage cups to ensure no top or side spillage. It also comes with detachable straps to style the bra in multiway ways.
2. Level 2 Push-Up Underwired Printed Strapless T-shirt Bra in Purple with Balconette Style:
This purple T-shirt bra is crafted with smooth polyamide fabric to provide comfort all day long. This bra has balconette style with wide-set straps for broad neck outfits. It is designed with an all-over print in lilac. The bra has padded and underwired cups to protect modesty and to give a natural and gentle lift to the breasts. It has demi coverage cups which are ideal for low-neckline outfits. It has level 2 push-up to add one cup size and enhance the cleavage naturally. It has seamless cups for a smooth finish under fitted tops and dresses.
3. Padded Underwired Full Cup Multiway Strapless Bra in Bottle Green with Balconette Style:
This bottle green bra is crafted with lace and powernet. The bra has a balconette style which is ideal for wide neck tops and dresses. It can be worn as a strapless bra. The bra has padded and underwired cups to protect modesty and to give a natural and gentle lift to the breasts. It has full coverage cups to ensure no top or side spillage. It also comes with detachable straps to style the bra in multiway ways.
So what do you say, gals? Is the balconette bra something that you want to try? Flaunt that deep neck blouse or low neckline dresses with some amazing balconette bra. These are made from different kinds of fabric such as lace, polyamide and a lot more. Balconette bras offer numerous benefits for women, but cleavage sits at the top. Clovia offers a variety of balconette styles, including ones with push-up to offer more coverage and enhance the cleavage naturally, if that’s a concern.
Latest posts by Mahigna (see all)
- The Best Festive Pyjamas to Wear on Christmas Day – 2022 - December 24, 2022
- Must-Have Christmas Night Dresses for Your Family Get-Together - December 21, 2022
- Beautiful Lingerie Styles To Match Christmas Vibes - December 20, 2022