The True Tale Behind a Tube BraSeptember 21, 2017 3 min read
What’s a Tube Bra?
A tube bra is a strapless strip of stretchy fabric with a thick band on top and bottom for better hold. A tube bra is often called a bandeau bra. It is similar to a strapless bra but does not have any closure. A tube bra or a bandeau bra is an easy-to-wear slip-on bra. They usually come with removable pads.
Pros of Tube Bras
- Tube bra works great with strapless, off-shoulder or tube tops and dresses. They provide you with the much-needed support without any ugly bra straps showing. Most of the bandeau or tube bras come with pockets to insert pads. This makes the bra versatile enough to be worn under body-hugging outfits for no nipple-show.
- Another great use of tube bra is to cover visible cleavage under deep necklines. A tube bra is an ideal pick for your scoop neck tank tops. It’s a smart way of covering the cleavage minus ugly bra straps.
- Lacy tube bras are in this season, they look great under tops and dresses. With a lacy tube bra you don’t have to worry about your bra showing, in fact, this beauty is meant to be flaunted. A great pick for a brunch look!
- Open back dresses are the latest trend these days, but an ugly bra back with metal hooks can just make your dress look drab. So slay that OOTD with a stylish back tube bra!
Cons of Tube Bras
- Tube bras are a must-have for all women out there; however, this may not be a great option for heavy busted women. Due to the absence of shoulder straps, a tube bra may not provide the extra hold and support that a heavy busted woman may need.
- Tube bras may get a bit annoying for plus size women as they might keep slipping every now and then.
- If your routine demand a lot of running around, lifting your arms up and down or dancing, then tube bras can get a little embarrassing. We are sure you don’t want to spend the entire time fixing up your bra.
How to Wear Tube Bra?
Tube bras are very easy to wear. Since it is just a stretchy strip of fabric, it has no hook-and-eye closures or straps. It features a very easy slip-on style. It comes in very handy when you want to style tricky outfits. Low necklines, backless dresses, visible cleavage- tube bras can save you. You can even style a padded tube top bra with cool denim dungarees.
Are Tube Bras Comfortable?
Tube bras can be one of the most comfortable bra style for petite women. Usually tube bra without straps is the most popular style. If you are slightly on the heavier side you would want to opt for a tube bra with support & better comfort. A padded tube bra with straps can help you provide better lift & support. A tube bra can never hurt you or poke you because they are technically non-wired bras.
Latest posts by Rachika Singh (see all)
- A Camisole or Chemise: Which Is Hot? - August 30, 2019
- Anmol Rodriguez believes in ‘Happy is my Superpower’ - August 19, 2019
- Top 4 Sports Bras for Every Workout 2019 - August 5, 2019