5 steps to know if breast cancer is lurking around
Stay tension-free with few breast self-examination steps!
- Put your arms on the hips and examine your breasts in the mirror. Look for dimpling, puckering or bulging of the skin. Is there any redness, soreness, rash or swelling?
- Raise your arms over your head and look for the same changes.
- With your arms still over your head, look for any signs of fluid coming out of any of both nipples.
- Lie down on your back. Use your right hand to feel your left breast. Keep your fingers flat and complete an outer circle. Then move in 1 inch towards the nipple and complete another circle. Keep repeating till you reach the nipple. You’re looking for a lump. Repeat for the other breast.
- Feel your breasts in the shower. It’s easier when the skin is wet and slippery. Cover the same hand moments described in step
Found a lump or any other breast changes. Don’t panic. It could be many other things other than cancer. But, it’s best to check with your doctor without any delay.
Latest posts by Editorial Desk (see all)
- Video: Blogger Tip – Budget Friendly buying! - December 17, 2022
- Video: Must-Have Nightsuits for Summers - December 15, 2022
- Learn the Subtle Art of Step-by-Step Deconstructing a Bra - December 13, 2022