The Complete Guide to Anti-Hair Fall Products
These days, hair fall has become highly common – among both men and women. Whether it is spotting strands on your pillow in the mornings or losing several hairs in the shower, hair fall can be daunting and completely devastating to our self-confidence. And the reasons for it are plenty! From poor diets and hereditary conditions to physical and mental stress and even using the wrong shampoo – any of these could be the reason your hair is falling so much.
Many people try various home remedies and all sorts of expensive treatments only to realize that none of it helps.
So, how does one tackle hair fall and put an end to it once and for all? Is getting rid of hair fall even possible? Well, to that, we say yes.
You CAN put an end to your hair fall problems as long as you’re using suitable hair fall products. We cannot stress enough the importance of the right hair care products. This is why we have put together this article to give you a complete guide to anti-hair fall products – right from the oil to the conditioner. By regularly using these products, you will have beautiful, luscious locks that you can flaunt all day.
Excited to get started? Let’s begin!
Clovia Botaniqa 10-in-1 Hair Fall Control Oil with Ayurvedic formulation – Curry Leaf & Natural Oils
Oiling has always been an integral part of the hair care routine. Our grandmothers and mothers too never fail to vouch for the fantastic benefits that a good old massage can have. If you are on the lookout for a natural hair oil that tackles hair fall but also nourishes your hair and scalp, then look no further. This 10-in-1 hair fall control oil by Clovia Botaniqa is all you need.
With a blend of rich natural oils and ingredients sourced straight from grandma’s treasures, this anti-hair fall oil will wow you with its Ayurvedic goodness. It contains no harmful toxins, paraben and sulphates and is entirely natural and safe to use. Let’s take a look at all the essential oils contained in this 10-in-1 hair fall control oil.
1. Onion Seed Oil
2. Sesame Oil
3. Castor Oil
4. Jojoba Oil
5. Vitamin E
6. Tea Tree Oil
7. Rosemary Oil
8. Grapeseed Oil
9. Hibiscus Oil
10. Curry Leaf Oil
11. Marula Seed Oil
With a combination of such precious ingredients, the oil offers many delightful benefits. These are:
1. Reduces Hair Fall & Promotes Hair Growth – It is a unique blend of multiple oils that effectively work at reducing hair fall. Particularly, castor, curry leaf and rosemary present in the oil help nourish the hair and boost hair growth.
2. Improves Hair Quality – The oil also immensely helps in improving the overall quality of your hair. It makes it soft yet strong and adds volume and shine to otherwise dull, lifeless strands. It strengthens the hair and significantly helps in improving the texture.
3. Nourishes Scalp & Hair – Lastly, it helps cleanse the scalp and nourishes the hair from roots to tips. The result? Frizz-free, smooth, bouncy hair with a natural shine!
How To Use?
Take a small amount of the oil on your palms. Massage gently onto your scalps and roots, rubbing all over your hair. We recommend leaving it for a minimum of two hours and washing it off with the Clovia Botaniqa Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner for best results.
Clovia Botaniqa Anti-Hair-Fall Shampoo with Ayurvedic Formula – Jojoba Oil, Neem & Tea Tree
Your shampoo can make or break your hair. Yes, when wet, your hair is the most prone to damage and breakage. This is why using a gentle shampoo that helps with hair fall is of utmost importance. Clovia Botaniqa’s Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is specially formulated to deal with hair fall, as well as protect your hair.
What can be better than a wholly natural shampoo that infuses the goodness of Ayurveda in your hair care routine! This shampoo is made using a rich combination of natural essential oils that help reduce hair fall as well as offer several other benefits. And unlike other shampoos, this one is free of harmful chemicals such as sulphates, paraben and toxins. Its ingredients are:
2. Jojoba Oil
3. Tea Tree Oil
4. Wheat Protein
5. Rosemary Extract
6. Lavender Extract
7. Peppermint Extract
Made using such amazing oils and extracts, it’s no surprise that this anti-hair fall shampoo offers some great benefits. Let’s take a look:
1. Controls Hair Breakage & Helps in Regrowth – A wheat protein present in the shampoo helps control and prevent hair breakage. It also promotes hair growth and stimulates the growth of healthy, smooth hair.
2. Cleanses The Scalp – Ingredients such as neem and tea tree oil in the shampoo help detoxify and cleanse the scalp. This unclogs pores, treats scalp infections (if any), soothes inflammation and helps control frizz.
3. No More Split Ends – Nothing can be more annoying than uneven split ends. Luckily, this natural shampoo prevents split ends too. It gives you bouncy, fuller and shiny hair – just like you have always wanted!
How To Use?
Apply a small amount of the Clovia Botaniqa shampoo on wet hair. Massage your scalp and rinse it off. Repeat if required.
Clovia Botaniqa Anti-Hair-Fall Conditioner with Ayurvedic Formula – Jojoba Oil & Rosemary
A lot of people rarely use a conditioner, or in some cases, totally disregard it. However, this underrated hair care product can do wonders. This Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner helps restore the moisture lost after shampooing, makes hair soft, and prevents hair fall and damage.
The conditioner contains natural ingredients that reduce hair loss, strengthen hair and improve hair texture. It is made using Ayurvedic oils and extracts and is free from toxins, parabens and sulphates. Hence, it’s fully safe for use.
1. Jojoba Oil
3. Vitamin E
5. Hibiscus Extract
6. Argan Oil
7. Lavender Oil
8. Tea tree Oil
9. Hispanica Seed Oil
10. Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract
Similar to the anti-hair fall oil and shampoo, the conditioner too offers some incredible benefits. They are:
1. Smoothes Frizzy Hair – Frizzy hair can be tiresome to manage but with this conditioner, you can now finally tame that frizz. Enriched with keratin, it helps smoothen your hair and makes it look glossy.
2. Strengthens Hair & Improves Texture – It strengthens hair from the roots and cleanses the scalp off flaky skin. It is nourishing and is indeed a miracle product for dull, damaged hair, enhancing your hair texture and making it soft and shiny.
How To Use?
Once you have finished shampooing your hair with the Clovia Botaniqa Anti-Hair Fall shampoo, squeeze out the excess water from your hair. Apply a small amount of this conditioner on the end of your strands, making sure it’s applied evenly. Do not apply to the scalp. Wait for a minute or two and rinse off well.
Make sure you condition your hair every time you shampoo for the best results.
Q1. Can these anti-hair fall products be used by both men and women?
Yes, both men and women experience hair fall and the problems associated with it. This range of anti-hair fall products is curated specially to work for anyone and everyone facing hair fall, no matter their gender.
Q2. What makes these products different from the others in the market?
Unlike other products available in the market that are full of chemicals and harmful ingredients, these products are made using ingredients straight from nature. These are all-natural products made with the goodness of Ayurveda and are free from toxins, chemicals, sulphates and parabens.
Q3. Are these products effective in reducing hair fall?
Yes, these products contain natural, hardworking ingredients that are super effective at reducing hair fall. It’s noteworthy that they reduce hair loss but also offer many other benefits – all of which help you get the hair of your dreams.
Q4. Are they suitable for all hair types?
Yes, they are suitable for all hair types irrespective of whether your hair is oily or dry. They are safe to use and have no side effects.
Q5. I also have dandruff. Will these products help with dandruff too?
Yes, made with ingredients such as tea tree oil, among others, the products help unclog pores, cleanse your scalp and remove flaky skin, thus preventing dandruff.
Latest posts by Sarah Kutiyanawala (see all)
- The Complete Guide to Anti-Hair Fall Products - June 30, 2021
- How to Choose a Perfect Running T-shirt - June 17, 2021
- Different Types of Lingerie and Styles of Lingerie for Every Body Type - June 2, 2021