Best Ayurvedic Ingredients to Look For in Hair Fall Oil
We have all been affected by a hair fall problem at some point or the other in our lives. But when hair fall becomes an incessant affair, it can severely impact a person’s self-confidence. Not to forget, it also causes stress and affects the person’s well-being, which in turn leads to more hair fall. You see – the cycle is endless! Experts say that our current lifestyles are to blame. While we may not have much control over our busy and hectic schedules, we do have complete control over the products we use for our hair.
Ayurveda and its healing remedies have been around for ages, especially for hair care. Remember when our grandmas made various concoctions and hair oils at home using only ingredients from the kitchen? Yes, those very ingredients are now making their comeback. Today, leading brands and companies are straying from chemicals and artificial components. They are focusing on including natural, Ayurvedic ingredients in their hair oils. But which are these ingredients and how do they help control hair fall? Worry not, as we are here to help you with just the same!
Let’s take a look at the best Ayurvedic ingredients aka precious elements from our grandma’s treasures, that you should be looking for in your hair oil:
1. Curry Leaf Oil – Starting with a common ingredient found in most Indian households is the curry leaf. Curry leaves are rich in antioxidants and help moisturise the scalp. They are known to strengthen hair follicles and reduce hair fall. Moreover, they are rich in beta-carotene and protein content which remarkably helps prevent hair loss and hair thinning. From strengthening the hair fibres to repairing hair damage, who knew that this simple ingredient from our kitchens could do it all!
2. Onion Seed Oil – An age-old trick that has become highly popular these days is the use of onion seed oil for hair care. With regular usage, onion seed oil rewards you with thicker and stronger hair. It improves blood circulation and is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, hair thinning and split ends. Regarded as a magic potion for curing hair fall and baldness, onion seed oil will indeed surprise you with its results.
3. Jojoba Oil – Rich in minerals and vitamins such as Vitamin E, B, C, copper and zinc is this fantastic ingredient known as jojoba. Jojoba oil not only helps to reduce hair fall but also nourishes brittle and damaged hair. Thanks to its antifungal properties, jojoba prevents split ends, controls frizz and unclogs hair follicles. It is moisturizing in nature and can also be used as a dandruff remedy.
4. Rosemary Oil – Very few people know that rosemary oil can do wonders for your hair. With its ability for cellular generation, rosemary is especially helpful in balancing hormones and stimulating new hair growth. Are you looking to improve the thickness of your hair as well as its growth? Then rosemary is a must-have ingredient in your hair oil!
5. Castor Oil – Yet another ingredient commonly found in our homes and is excellent for hair fall control is none other than castor oil. This super ingredient is rich in vitamin E, minerals and proteins that immensely help with hair growth. It does so by improving and accelerating the blood circulation on our scalp resulting in healthy hair growth. PS – it also helps tackle and prevent split ends!
6. Sesame Oil – A dry and itchy scalp is a common cause of hair fall. Sesame oil helps to keep the scalp moisturized and treats hair dryness. It acts as a conditioner that repairs hair damage and revitalizes your hair. It also helps in dandruff removal. In Ayurveda, a hair massage with sesame oil is considered to be very soothing, nourishing and calming and thus, highly recommended.
Clovia Botaniqa 10-in-1 Hair Fall Control Oil with Ayurvedic formulation
Don’t you think it’s time we all included the goodness of Ayurveda in our hair care routines? And if there’s one hair oil that includes the best of the above Ayurvedic ingredients, it is this hair fall control oil by Clovia Botaniqa. Enriched with 10 Ayurvedic ingredients and a rich combination of essential oils – marula seed oil, grape seed oil, hibiscus oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E and more – the hair oil helps reduce hair fall and strengthen hair from the roots. Regular application of this oil results in improved hair quality, a nourished scalp and a healthy, shining mane.
This 10-in-1 hair oil is made using all-natural ingredients with zero paraben, toxins and sulphates. To use it, all you have to do is take a small amount of the hair oil and rub it all over your scalp, roots and hair. Leave it on overnight for best results and wash it off with a shampoo and conditioner.
Q1. Are these Ayurvedic ingredients suitable for all hair types? Are there any side effects?
A1. The best thing about Ayurveda is that it’s entirely safe and has no side effects. Created using all-natural, Ayurvedic ingredients, the hair fall oil is suitable and beneficial to all hair types.
Q2. Does the hair oil offer any other benefits apart from hair fall control?
A2. Clovia Botaniqa’s 10-in-1 hair oil will not only reduce and put a stop to your hair fall, but it will also strengthen and nourish your hair. Its ingredients help boost hair growth, reduce dandruff, prevent split ends, control frizz, retain shine and moisturize your hair.
Q3. Can both men & women use this hair oil?
A3. Yes, this hair oil can be used by both men and women. If you’re facing hair fall concerns and are looking for natural remedies for healthy hair growth, then look no further. This hair oil will be highly beneficial to you, irrespective of your gender.
Q4. Do these Ayurvedic ingredients take a long time to show their effects?
A4. As with all good things, Ayurvedic remedies, too, are worth the wait. But with the regular and dedicated application of the hair oil with a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet, you are bound to see results and healthy hair growth very soon!
Q5. How to best massage the oil on the scalp?
A5. How you massage the hair oil plays a significant role. Firstly, choose a quiet corner where you can sit peacefully and feel rejuvenated. Take a little bit of oil on your palms and use your fingertips to gently massage it on your scalp, applying pressure downward. Massage from front and back until you have covered the whole scalp.
Latest posts by Sarah Kutiyanawala (see all)
- The Complete Guide to Anti-Hair Fall Products - June 30, 2021
- How to Choose a Perfect Running T-shirt - June 17, 2021
- Different Types of Lingerie and Styles of Lingerie for Every Body Type - June 2, 2021