All You Need to Know About Panty Liners
Pantyliners? You’ve probably heard it from your friends or found it at stores that sell sanitary pads. Ever wondered what this is? Or why is it used? Most of the women don’t even know that there is a thing called pantyliners. But ladies! Remember pantyliners also play an important role in maintaining intimate hygiene. So without further ado let’s get to all the information about these pantyliners.
What’s a pantyliner?
Panty liners are mini versions of pads. These can be used on an everyday basis for vaginal hygiene. Just like pads, pantyliners have a sticky backing and are made of absorbent material. Compared to pads these are very thin. Panty liners can hold any discharge you may experience – be it daily white discharge or unexpected spotting in before and after your periods cycles.
How to use a pantyliner?
The following steps help you learn how to use a pantyliner:
Step 1: Remove the backing paper from the pantyliner.
Step 2: Place the pantyliner on the crotch or the gusset area of the panty.
Step 3: You can adjust the pantyliner to place it in an effective position. It shouldn’t be riding up your back or covering your front too much, it should be right underneath to absorb the discharge.
Why should you use a panty liner?
1. It keeps you dry and fresh all day, absorbing all wetness and avoiding the sticky feeling.
2. Panty liners keep your underwear clean.
3. It comes to the rescue when your period shows up unexpectedly. Carrying a panty liner in your bag is a great idea on days when your period appears suddenly and you can’t get hold of a pad in time. Definitely saves you from embarrassment and from ruining your favorite dress.
4. If you are not thinking of wasting a whole pad on your last days you can go with a pantyliner. When your menstruation flow is very less you can use a pantyliner instead of using a pad.
Benefits of using pantyliners
1. It keeps you dry and fresh all day. Panty liners keep your underwear dry.
2. By using a pantyliner you can avoid ruining your favorite panties from regular vaginal discharges.
3. It comes to the rescue when your period shows up unexpectedly. Carrying a panty liner in your bag is a great idea on days when your period appears suddenly and you can’t get hold of a pad in time. Definitely saves you from embarrassment and ruining your favorite dress.
4. It is great when you are expecting your period or on the last day of it. When your menstruation flow is very less you can use a pantyliner instead of using a whole pad. Who needs a pad when you can use a panty liner that is so much more flexible and comfortable.
5. Also, you can avoid spots during pre and post period days. This can help you from not ruining your favorite panties.
Some Dos and don’ts
1. A panty liner should be worn no longer than a day. If you wear a panty liner at night, it’s important to put a new one on if you want to wear one the next day.
2. If you’re wearing a scented panty liner, it can sometimes cause itchiness and discomfort.
3. If you’re trying out a new exercise routine, be aware that you may have some vaginal discharge because of it. Panty liners can be used during that time. It helps in absorbing the unexpected leaks.
4. When disposing off a panty liner, make sure you wrap it up properly before tossing it in the dustbin.
5. Do not consider panty liners as a replacement for pads, it can’t hold heavy period flow.
Hack #1: Sweat Pads
You can also use panty liners as sweat pads to block sweat stains on your clothes. Place the sticky side down inside your shirt where your armpits hit the clothing. Then, layer your shirt on top of that, and the absorbent stick-ons will absorb the sweat and keep you dry. You could do the same to avoid under boob sweat.
Hack #2: Heel Cushions
Wearing high heels for a longer period of time can lead to pain. Also wearing brand new pumps might give shoe bites cause rashes on the back of your heel. Cut a panty liner into two halves and place it on the inside of the shoe. This provides a comfortable cushioning for your feet and let you wear your favourite high heels for a longer time without any shoe bites or rashes.
Why Should Use Try Clovia Gal Pal Panty Liners?
Clovia Gal Pal panty liners feature a cotton soft top sheet that provides you a promising rash-free experience. They give you a fresh feeling all day long. Clovia’s Gal Pal pantyliner prevents spotting on light period days and also helps with light urinary continence. Our Clovia Gal Pal panty liner is about 155 mm long & 59 mm wide. It’s shaped to fit your panty crotch perfectly.
Latest posts by Mahigna (see all)
- Redefine Comfort Wear With These Cotton Bras - June 9, 2021
- Best Face Serums for Oily & Acne-Prone Skin - May 26, 2021
- Women’s Gym Clothes: Our Favorite Ladies Workout Kit for Every Budget in 2021 - May 25, 2021