It’s not just you, but your bras too need some care and pampering... :) Here’s a quick bra care guide to make your beauties last longer and keep you happier!
What are the reasons you need to care for your bra?
1. Everyone deserves a break and so does your bra. To make a bra last longer, give 1-2 days break after wearing them.
2. For padded bras, reshape the pad while it’s still damp.
3. Lay your padded bras flat in a drawer or a lingerie box. This will help them keep their shape.
4. For a new bra, start off with wearing it on the outermost hook. It tightens over uses. This is one of the most important bra care tips that most girls are unaware of.
5. Hand-wash your bra or use a lingerie bag during machine washes to avoid entanglement with other garments. A lingerie bag can be made out of net or muslin or even a pillowcase, basically anything that will let water pass through but secure the bra inside.
6. You can try using white detergent with a fabric softener or a brightening agent to avoid greying.
Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted and are copyright of its respective owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.