Tips & Tricks to Look Slim in SwimwearMay 14, 2018 3 min read
A beach holiday can never be complete without a sexy swimwear. Isn’t it? Swimwears are a must-have for any beach trip. And if you are reading this blog, there are high chances that you want to wear a swimwear but you aren’t very comfortable with it yet. Now don’t tell us that you’re waiting for the perfect beach body to shop for a swimsuit.
Well if you are, let us tell you ladies- for a beach trip you don’t really need that perfect beach body, because we’ve got plenty of swimsuits to flatter your body type. We very well know that women with heavier body types often face difficulties in picking a swimwear that would look good on them. This is exactly why we are here to help you look absolutely stunning on your vacation. Stop worrying, because we’ve got you covered with the most flattering swimsuit styles for heavier body types. And guess what? Our stylists spill the beans and tell you all their secret tips & tricks to look slimmer.
Let’s get started and check out the latest swimwear collection for summer’2018.
1. Swim Dress
Swim dresses look very pretty and chic; the dress-like style looks totally adorable when worn with the right accessories. If you are heavy on the hips and feel conscious about it, then a skirted swimwear is what you need. It gives you coverage in all the right places.
Tip & Tricks
- Choose ruffled or skater skirt portion to conceal heavy thighs.
- We suggest you style it with a pair of trendy flip-flops and stylish shades.
If you have a curvy body type with full bust, hips, thighs and butt then a V-cut swimsuit is your beach buddy. If you are not very comfortable with showing off too much skin then steer clear of the ones that have cut-outs or stringy sides. Instead you can try ones with a sexy low backs or could opt for solid shades.
Tip & Tricks
- Diagonal stripes can give a slimming illusion whereas vertical stripes can make you look taller
- Draw attention to your torso by picking a plunging neckline or a scoop back
If you have heavy legs and prefer more leg coverage then you could opt for a tankini. This usually comes in a set of 2 – a tank top and a pair of well-fitted shorts. This gives a very sporty & chic look while making you look athletic and fit.
Tip & Tricks
- Pick a length of shorts that is neither too short that rides up nor too long running all the way to your knees. The perfect length can make your legs look leaner and taller.
- Draw attention away from your problem areas with a stylish floppy hat or over sized sunglasses. This will attract the focus to your pretty face and away from your heavy thighs.
Still not convinced? Check out our video on swimwear style tips.
Now that you’re aware of all those style tips and tricks get shopping and pick swimwear styles that suit your body the best. Be ready to beat that blazing sun with your sultry beach looks.
Latest posts by Rachika Singh (see all)
- Wondering What Bra Will Go Best With Lehenga Choli - October 22, 2019
- Outfit Ideas for Halloween Slumber Party - October 17, 2019
- Hollywood & Halloween - October 16, 2019