How to Make That Stick-On Bra Actually Stick!July 12, 2018 2 min read
Off-the-shoulder tops and backless dresses are some of those summer staples that we revisit time and time again. The strapless, skin-baring look is popular for obvious reasons: It’s perfect for the warm weather and versatile in terms of styling. We love the breezy silhouettes just as much as any fashion girl, but what happens when your strapless stick-on bra fails you and doesn’t, well, stick?
What is a stick on bra?
Stick on bra, sticky bra, adhesive bra. Three words, one meaning: a bra without a band or straps that stick to your breasts. A stick on bra offers the support of a bra but is invisible. Perfect under backless and low cut tops and dresses!
Why do women prefer to use stick on bras?
1. The sticky bra provides perfect round shape from all directions to your breasts.
2. It hides your nipples ideally under steep and slinky clothes.
3. Provide excellent cleavage by maintaining the seamless look.
4. Prevents unnecessary movement and bouncing of your breasts.
5. Averts saggy looking boobs and provide an appropriate lift.
What is the best way to wear a stick on bra?
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic from the back of the stick on bra and place on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day.
Always wear the right size bra, be it silicon or not. Choosing a wrong sized bra not only leads to discomfort but looks unshapely as well. Therefore, get yourself measured at the store before investing in a high quality silicone bra. Otherwise, you should get your bust measured every 6 months and buy bras accordingly.
Latest posts by Kusum Manral (see all)
- Top 5 Best Bra Designs To Wear With Sarees - November 2, 2018
- Wondering What Bra Will Go Best With Lehenga Choli - November 1, 2018
- Top 10 Bras for Office Wear - October 31, 2018