The Pros & Cons of Wearing an Underwired Bra
Underwired bras were introduced as a revolutionary bra design that offered good support and lift without full breast coverage or broad hook n eye panel. But, since its invention, it has brought forward many debates, confusion, hesitation and fear. While many women believe that wearing underwired bras doesn’t have any side effects, many others are still adamant and scared to wear them more often.
Let’s end the debate once and for all with these pros and cons of an underwired bra based on its everyday usage, teaming with right breast shape & outerwear and effects on breast health.
1. Perfect to give added support to breasts and a great definition to bustline.
2. Great to enhance silhouette and enjoy gentle lift without added bulk.
3. Offers more bra styles and variety of prints to choose from.
4. Goes with almost all kind of western and as well as ethnic outfits.
5. Good quality underwires last longer and give a poke free feel all day.
1. Wearing a tight underwired bra for a longer period might hurt your ribs, making you tired easily.
2. Bras with bad quality of underwires are most likely to start poking within short period of use.
3. Not a wise choice for women with wide-set breasts unless the centre panel of their underwired bras is also wide.
4. May cause fit issues in case of non-traditional underbust.
Despite being associated with breast cancer continuously, underwired bras actually do not carry any such health risk as per scientific studies. Just choose your fit & size carefully and make sure that you stay true to your breast shape.
Latest posts by Editorial Desk (see all)
- Enhance your home decorations this Ganesh Chaturthi - September 20, 2023
- 26 ਬ੍ਰਾ ਦੀਆਂ ਕਿਸਮਾਂ ਹਰ ਕੁੜੀ ਨੂੰ 2023 ਵਿੱਚ ਪਤਾ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ: ਪੂਰੀ ਬ੍ਰਾ ਸਟਾਈਲ ਗਾਈਡ - July 21, 2023
- દરેક છોકરી માટે ખાસ 26 પ્રકારની 2023 ની બ્રા : સંપૂર્ણ બ્રા ગાઈડ. - July 17, 2023