Top 10 Nightwear Brands in India
During & post pandemic the need for a separate collection to sleep & lounge has emerged. Otherwise earlier people used to upcycle their old clothes at home and used to wear them as loungewear. Needless to say, back then the need for fashion was limited to outerwear only. The only need was comfort.
But the trend changed in pandemic and the need for insta-worthy nightwear/loungewear took over the market. Soon many brands adapted to this change and launched new-gen nightwear, which is as pretty as comfy. Also these nightwear are functional; they feature pockets to carry knick-knacks. Many nightwear can be styled as outerwear. So, according to the latest trends here we are with the top 10 nightwear brands of India.
Best Nightwear Brands In India
- Calvin Klein: Offers a range of stylish and comfortable nightwear, often featuring modern designs and minimalistic aesthetics.
- H&M: Provides affordable and trendy nightwear collections, often featuring a variety of styles and designs.
- Jockey: Offers a wide range of comfortable and stylish nightwear for men and women. Their special collections include Jockey Athleisure, Supima Cotton Collection, and Jockey Lounge.
- Zivame: Specializes in women’s intimate wear and has a variety of nightwear options. Their special collections include the Zivame Nightdress Collection, Zivame Satin Collection, and Zivame Maternity Nightwear.
- Clovia: Features a wide range of nightwear options for women with a focus on comfort and style. Their nightwear collection features quirky content & witty prints. Their special collections include sleep tees, satin nightwear, and bridal collection.
- Enamor: Specializes in lingerie and nightwear for women. Their special collections include Enamor Nightwear, Enamor Bridal Collection, and Enamor Maternity Nightwear.
- Amante: Offers a range of sophisticated and comfortable nightwear options for women. Their special collections include Amante Sleepwear, Amante Lace Collection, and Amante Bridal Collection.
- Marks & Spencer: It’s a very popular brand for its variety of nightwear options for men and women both. Their special collections include M&S Nightwear, M&S Pyjama Sets, and M&S Lounge Collection.
- Westside: offers a collection of cute and comfy sleepwear options. From tees, nightdresses, slips, capris, shorts and joggers. The vibe of the nightwear pieces is minimalistic in classic styles.
- Hunkmoller: Relax in velvet camisoles, funky nightshirts, lace slip dresses or satin night robes from Hunkemoller. This brand offers a plethora of nightwear options in satin, viscose, velvet and cotton. Update your nightwear collection with great pieces from Hunkemoller.
Nightwear is not just only nightwear, they have evolved way too much. The inclusivity of fashion and functionality has changed everything. It’s better to explore all brands & stick to what suits you the best.
Latest posts by Aparna Pal (see all)
- Anant Ambani & Radhika Maerchent to Tie The Knot Soon - February 28, 2024
- Post-Wedding Self-Care Routine - February 23, 2024
- Virat & Anushka Become Parents to Baby Boy - February 22, 2024