“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Tankini Swimwear Online
Make a Splash With Figure Flattering Tankini
A beach vacation or a pool party isn’t complete if you don’t have the best swimwear to compliment the occasion. It sets your mood right, boosts your confidence and fits like a second skin, so you can slay on the beach and make some waves in style. That said, let’s have a look at one of the most flattering swimwear styles – tankini swimsuits.
Let’s agree, we know of fewer women who have that washboard abs to flaunt under skin baring swimwear styles. For the rest of us, a tankini comes to the rescue.
What is a Tankini?
It is a two-piece swimwear style that consists of a tank top and swimwear bottoms that could be either a bikini style, hipster style or even a boyleg. This swimsuit works best for women who have a slight tummy pouch. The long length of the swimwear top smartly conceals the tummy area and gives a flattering look. At the same time, the leg baring style draws attention to your legs and not your problem area.
Types of Tankini
1. Skirt style: Fond of skirts? You’ll love this style. The skirt is usually in flared style and perfectly draws the attention to your butt in the most gorgeous manner.
2. Boyshorts style: Super sexy and stylish! The boyshorts give adequate coverage to your butt while flattering your figure at the same time. You get the best of both worlds- comfort & fashion.
Things to Keep in Mind While Shopping Tankini for Women
1. Fabric - Make sure you pick fabrics like polyester and polyamide. These fabrics hold the colour and are resistant to chlorine.
2. Prints - If you’re on the heavier side with a bigger bust and bulging tummy, picking smaller prints can give you an illusion of a more toned upper body. And if you’re comparatively slimmer with a narrow shoulder and a smaller bust size but a protruding tummy, go for bigger prints to create a balance.
3. Matching Bottom - Pay close attention to what type of bottom you pick to match your tankini top. If you are broader on the waist and hip, you could opt for a more modest style – a hipster or a boyleg. If you’re leaner on your bottom area then you can try a V-cut bikini style.
So, ladies, what are you waiting for? It’s time to keep your style game on point with a tankini. Find them in a variety of colours, styles, and prints to suit yourself!
Q1. Is tankini suitable for swimming?
A1. Since it is a swimwear style, you absolutely can swim in a tankini. However, if you’re a professional sports person, bodysuit style swimwear may be a better fit for you.
Q2. What is the difference between a bikini and a tankini?
A2. A bikini is a more skin baring swimwear style where the top covers just breasts and the bottom is usually a cheeky style with medium rare coverage. A tankini swimsuit provides much more coverage on the top when compared to a bikini. It has a tank top like style that extends till the waistline and hides the tummy.
Q3. What is the difference between a tankini and a monokini?
A3. A monokini is a one piece swimsuit that usually has a V-cut shape and a tankini is a two-piece set that has a tank style top and a pair of swimwear bottoms to match.
Q4. How tight should a tankini be?
A4. A tankini usually has a very relaxed fit and is not too tight on the torso. You should avoid picking very loose-fitting tankinis because while swimming it might float up unless it has an elasticated underbust for support.
Tankini Price List