Tea Tree Oil( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Tea Tree Oil
Often confused with black & green tea, tea tree oil is misunderstood by many people. Tea tree oil is derived from the tea tree leaves which are way different than tea plants. Filled with many health benefits, this oil can treat fungal infections and keeps your skin, hair & nails healthy. This oil is gentle on skin & hair and can be included in daily skincare & hair care regime. Let’s move on and deep dive into the benefits of tea tree oil.
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of an old medicinal plant which is also known as Melaleuca. This plant is an Australian native plant. The leaves resemble rosemary leaves, but tea tree leaves are bigger than the rosemary leaves. The tea tree oil is power-packed with, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, nourishing, and antiseptic properties. Having such a high amount of nutritional value this oil is being used in many cosmetic, haircare, and skincare products. When used regularly it can help with following conditions:
● Excessive oil production in skin
● Minor cuts & wounds
● Psoriasis and Eczema
● Hair fall
● Greasy scalp
● Dull skin
Tea tree oil is massively extracted and sold in markets due to its many benefits. But it’s highly recommended to use 100% pure tea tree oil.
Points to Consider While Purchasing Tea Tree Oil
Not every vial of tea tree oil is produced equally hence while purchasing you must consider the following points.
1. Purity & Extraction Method: The product should be 100% pure and the extraction method should not be abrasive. A few extraction methods make oil less effective as oil loses its medicinal properties while extraction. Hence, natural methods such as ayurvedic formulation ensures to keep nutritions intact.
2. Dark Coloured Vials: All essential oils may lose their efficacy over time if kept in direct sunlight or bright places. That’s why such oils are packed in dark coloured vials. Never purchase an essential oil which is being sold in clear glass bottles.
3. Look for Brand Label: Always look for brand labels on bottles, and go for reputed brands. Do check the history of the brand, i.e. what other products they are selling? What are the methods they use for extraction of oil? What is the concentration of the main ingredient in the end product? etc.
Why to Choose Clovia Botaniqa Tea Tree Oil Products?
Our tea tree oil based products are highly effective and ultra gentle on skin. These products inhibit all the properties of tea tree oil. We do have 100% pure tea tree oil that you can purchase and mix it with carrier oils to use it on skin & hair. Here are a few top reasons to go for Clovia Botaniqa tea tree oil products:
● Made with 100% natural tea tree oil & other skin health boosting ingredients
● An ayurvedic formulation
● No use of chemical, toxins, & sulphate
● 0% parabens & silicone
● Vegan products
● Made in India
Tea tree oil is natural so it doesn’t have any side effects. But a few people may have allergies, from it, specially those who have extremely sensitive skin. A patch test is recommended for them. If everything goes well in the patch test, you can start using the oil by diluting it with any carrier oil such as coconut, olive, jojoba oil. For tea tree oil based products a patch test is recommended. Remember you may or may not get the result within a few days of consistent use. Natural products take time to show the results as they are ultra gentle, but they are sustainable for longer use.
Q.1. Does tea tree oil help reduce dark spots?
A.1. Yes, tea tree oil does help reduce dark spots as it is high in antioxidants, and nourishing properties.
Q.2. Can you apply tea tree oil on pimples?
A.2. Tea tree oil helps prevent pimples as it kills the acne causing bacteria. However, it should not be applied directly on skin. It should be diluted with carrier oil such as olive or jojoba.
Q.3. Can I use tea tree essential oil on my face?
A.3. Essential oils have higher concentration of nutrients, and they can cause more harm than good if applied undiluted directly on face, skin, and hair. The best way to use it is to mix it with any carrier oil and then apply it on your face or hair.
tea tree oil Price List
tea tree oil