Nipple Butter( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop Nipple Butter Online
Clovia Skivia Nipple Butter All Natural is completely made out of natural and organic ingredients, including kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E that are best known for their healing and moisturising properties. In fact, this is a vegan nipple butter which can be used by both mom and the baby. In addition to that, it consists of non-greasy formulation that quickly absorbs into the skin and works its magic.
Tips You Need to Know About Nipple Care While Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding a child is not an easy task. In the process, the nipples get chapped and dry. So, adhering to the following points will come in handy when you are breastfeeding:
1. Fresh breast milk can help heal cracked or sore nipples.
2. Only wash your breasts with water when you bath or shower
. 3. Don’t rub the nipples instead air-dry or dab them gently with a towel.
4. Change nursing pads to avoid bacterial or fungal infections.
5. Cleaning your nipples with a wet cloth after every breastfeeding session and applying nipple butter.
For that, you need to choose an ayurvedic nipple butter that is made of natural ingredients and is safe for the mother and the baby. This is where Skivia comes to your aid with its Nipple Butter All Natural.
Why Choose Skivia Nipple Butter?
With a whole lot of changes occurring in the body during pregnancy, some women experience sore or cracked nipples and it’s a great deal of discomfort. Clovia Skivia Nipple butter is ideal for all new moms and women in general who experience cracked nipples. It helps in moisturizing the skin and soothes sore nipples, and is a great pick for those who wish to have soothing and soft nipples.
Products: Nipple Butter
Benefits of Skivia Nipple Butter
1. Good for new moms: This vegan nipple butter is ideal for all new moms who suffer from cracked and sore nipples.
2. Can be used on babies as well: Skivia Nipple Butter is free of toxins and parabens and is completely safe, even if it is ingested by the baby.
3. Made of all-natural ingredients: Enriched with ingredients like kokum butter, olive oil, candelilla wax, cocoa butter and vitamin E, it heals and moisturizes the nipples.
4. Moisturises the nipples: It helps in moisturizing the skin and soothes sore and treats cracked nipples.
What does nipple butter do?
1. Heels cracked nipples - The presence of: Vitamin E in this nipple butter keeps the nipples soft and heals cracked nipples.
2. Moisturises the nipples - This nipple butter is enriched with kokum butter which has moisturizing properties that provides comfort during and after nursing.
3. Keeps the breasts hydrated - The combination of candelilla wax that locks in moisture in the skin and cocoa butter that forms a protective barrier over the skin keeps the skin hydrated.
4. Provides relief and soothes sore nipples - The anti-inflammatory property of olive oil provides relief and soothes the sore nipples makes it feel comfortable all day long.
1. Kokum Butter - Heals and moisturizes cracked nipples.
2. Olive Oil - Keep skin nourished and soothes dry nipples.
3. Vitamin E - Heals cracked nipples and keeps skin moist.
4. Candelilla Wax - Locks in moisture in the skin by creating a protective barrier.
5. Cocoa Butter - Forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
How To Use?
Step1: After nursing, clean the nipples and breasts with a soft cotton cloth.
Step2: Take sufficient amount of Skivia Nipple Butter All Natural and apply on the cracked & sore nipples.
Step3: You may or may not remove it before feeding; it is safe and edible for the baby if ingested.
Treat cracked and sore nipples the gentle way with Skivia Nipple Butter All Natural that is made with natural ingredients.
Q.1. How long does it take for a nipple to heal?
A.1.The duration of the healing will vary depending on the type of skin damage occurred. Although, using Skivia nipple butter can speed up the healing process by weeks.
Q.2. How often should you use nipple cream?
A.2.There is no particular procedure but use Skivia Nipple Butter daily for fast and effective results from discomfort and repair of cracked nipples.
Q.3.When should I use nipple butter?
A.3.Nipple butter can be applied on your nipples to keep them moisturized and supple. Also, if you are experiencing sore, dry and chapped nipples during breastfeeding, the natural ingredients present in Skivia Nipple Butter will soothe your nipples.
Q.4.Should I start using nipple cream before giving birth?
A.4.There is nowhere written that only pregnant women or women who gave birth should use this. Anyone with cracked or sore nipples can use it for better results.
Q.5.Does nipple butter suit all skin types?
A.5.Yes, it is enriched with natural ingredients like kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E and is completely safe for all skin types.
Q.6.Is the application of Nipple Butter All Natural safe for newborns?
A.6.Yes, it is applicable for lactating mothers and babies as well. It is made out of all-natural ingredients and is totally toxic-free and sulphate free, and is completely safe for newborns.
Q.7.Can only lactating mothers use nipple butter?
A.7.No, it is not just limited to lactating mothers but can be used by anyone who is experiencing sore or cracked nipples.
Nipple Butter Price List