Cracked Nipples( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop the Best Nipple Butter for Your Cracked Nipples
The perfect nipple butter moisturises the skin and soothes sore nipples. It should be of a non-greasy formulation that quickly absorbs into the skin and works its magic. It should be ideal for all new moms who suffer from cracked and sore nipples, and the ingredients should be safe for the baby.
Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Nipple Butter has a natural formulation and does not contain toxins, paraben or sulphate. It is enriched with natural ingredients like kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E, best known for their healing and moisturising properties.
Causes of Cracked Nipples
2. Cracked nipples are most prone to occur in the first month- postpartum.
3. Chafing against clothing or tissue damage.
4. The chance of cracked nipples may also increase by using a bottle to feed the baby before trying breastfeeding may also increase.
Tips for breastfeeding with cracked nipples
1. Breastfeed from the uninjured (or less injured) side first. Baby will tend to nurse on the second side more gently.
2. Experiment with different breastfeeding positions to understand which is most comfortable.
Cracked Nipples solution
Always prefer nipple butter which is gentle on your skin and is natural. Clovia Botaniqa nipple butter is an all natural (Made in India) product with no toxins, parabens or sulphates. Made safe for both mom & baby, it is enriched with natural ingredients like kokum butter, olive oil & vitamin E, best known for their healing and moisturising properties. It heals and soothes cracked nipples and keeps the skin moist and hydrated.
How to prevent cracked nipples
1. Wash the breasts with only warm water.
2. Avoid using hard soaps to prevent dryness.
3. Apply a gentle nipple butter or allow breast milk to dry on the breasts.
4. You can also breast pads made from natural materials, reducing friction on the breasts.
5. Always allow the baby to come off the breast naturally.
Clovia Botaniqa Nipple Butter All Natural is a magic ingredient that can help you get soft and crack-free nipples, while providing ayurvedic gentleness to your skin.
Q.1.How long does it take cracked nipples to heal?
A.1.Mostly cracked and sore nipples, and the pain improves in seven days to 10 days.
Q.2.Is it normal for nipples to be cracked?
A.2.Yes, it is completely normal for nipples to be cracked. Cracked nipples mostly occur due to chafing during sports and breastfeeding.
Q.3.Can you still breastfeed with cracked nipples?
A.3Yes, you can still breastfeed with cracked nipples. Experiment with different breastfeeding positions to understand which is most comfortable.
Cracked Nipples Price List