Anti Hair Fall Conditioner( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to wishlist.
Shop the Best Hair Anti Hair Fall Conditioner for Women
Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner is Made in India and is 100% natural with no toxins, paraben, or sulphate. This Anti Hair Fall Conditioner is enriched with natural ingredients like jojoba, rosemary, vitamin E & keratin that reduce hair fall, boost hair growth, strengthen roots, and nourish the scalp.
Choosing the right conditioner for your hair
Conditioner is generally used right after washing your hair and is meant to replace the moisture lost from shampooing, but selecting the right conditioner is a task. Before choosing a hair conditioner, you should consider the type of your hair, styling product you use, and the exposure to sun, dust & pollution, and also your current hair care concern.
Coloured hair needs more nutrients, and colour protectant products. Super gentle hair conditioners are best for them. Similarly curly hair needs more hydration than straight hair, otherwise they would look frizzy, so a hair condition high in moisture content would be a great pick for them. Another thing you should keep in mind is the type of conditioner you want to use. Basically there are three types of hair conditioner: Rinse out, Leave-in, Deep conditioner. Each of them function differently to treat hair. Rinse out conditioners are the most common ones, leave-in conditioners are best for frizzy hair, and deep conditioners are meant to replenish hair. Choosing the right conditioner makes all the difference. Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner is indeed a great pick for those who wish to add volume and reduce hair fall.
Why Choose Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner?
Because Clovia Botaniqa anti hair fall conditioner is all natural, has no chemicals, & is super gentle on hair. Enriched with natural and organic ingredients like jojoba, rosemary, vitamin E & keratin this anti-hair fall conditioner reduces hair fall, nourishes and conditions hair & scalp and also reduces dry & flaky skin from the scalp.
● Nourishes damaged hair
● Reduces hair fall
● Prevents split ends
● Stimulates hair follicles
● Boosts hair growth
●Makes hair tangle free & more manageable
●Adds shine and lustre
●Eliminate static hair
●Protects hair from further damage
How does it work?
1. Reduce Hair Fall - It is enriched with Jojoba oil and rosemary which provide nourishment to brittle and damaged hair. Using this conditioner regularly can result in great volume and a reduction in hair fall.
2. Stimulates Hair Growth - The keratin present in this conditioner stimulates hair growth and also helps to smoothen the strands, making it soft and refreshing.
3. Nourishes and conditions hair - The combination of vitamin E and jojoba oil nourishes the damaged hair and further helps in the hair growth and repairs split ends.
4. Moisturizes dry and itchy scalp - Vitamin E and cannabis sativa seed extract moisturizes dry and itchy scalp. The hispanica seed oil cleans the scalp and hydrates the skin to give clean, soft, shiny, and bouncy hair.
1. Jojoba Oil: Nourishes damaged hair, prevents hair fall, and repairs split ends.
2. Rosemary: Stimulates hair follicles and helps in hair growth.
3. Vitamin E: Conditions hair and provides moisture to dry and itchy scalp.
4. Keratin: Smoothens frizz hair stands and makes hair look soft and stunning.
5. Hibiscus Extract: Adds volume to the hair and reduces hair fall.
6. Argan Oil: Protects hair against damage caused by pollution and hairstyling.
7. Lavender Oil: Stimulates hair growth and treats scalp infection and repairs it.
8. Tea tree Oil: Cleanses the scalp to boost hair growth and unclogs the pores.
9. Hispanica Seed Oil: Reduces dry & flaky skin and gives nourishment to the hair.
10. Cannabis Sativa Seed Extract: Strengths hair from roots to the tips resulting in thick hair.
How to Use a Hair Conditioner?
Step 1: After using Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, wash off hair thoroughly, and squeeze out excess water.
Step 2: Apply a small amount of Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner evenly on the ends of your hair, and work it upwards to the scalp. Wait for 60-90 secs and rinse thoroughly.
You should not stop using conditioners. Post shampoo hair loss natural oils & moisture, conditioner restore the moisture and lock nutrients into hair follicles. If you stop using conditioner hair and become brittle and damaged, you may start losing your hair. Hence no skipping.
To ensure that your hair stays frizz-free and bouncy all the time, make sure to use a conditioner everyday you wash your hair. Using an ayurvedic conditioner like Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner will do wonders to your hair.
Q.1. Is Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner safe?
A.1.This anti-hair fall conditioner is enriched with natural ingredients like jojoba, rosemary and vitamin E which makes it a completely safe and toxic-free product.
Q.2. I have really curly hair, will this conditioner suit me?
A.2.This anti-hair fall conditioner can be used on all types of hair. It nourishes damaged curly hair, reduces hair fall, prevents split ends, and controls frizz.
Q.3. Is Clovia Botaniqa Anti Hair Fall Conditioner suitable for all types of hair?
A.3.Absolutely yes! It is enriched with organic ingredients which makes it suitable for all types of hair. Use this anti-hair fall conditioner with Botaniqa shampoo for better results.
Q.4. I have chemically treated hair. Can I use this conditioner?
A.4.Anyone with hair fall issues and damaged hair can use this conditioner. Although, if you are still under treatment, it is well advised to consult your dermatologist before using any kind of products.
Q.5. Will this conditioner help in getting rid of dandruff?
A.5.This anti-hair fall conditioner not only prevents hair fall but also nourishes damaged hair and washes off dandruff. Using this twice a week can show pretty good results.
Q.6. How much conditioner should you use?
A.6.Generally using one or two quarter-sized dollops of conditioner is advised. Make sure you choose the amount of conditioner, depending on the thickness and length of your hair.
Q.7. How long should you leave your conditioner on for?
A.7.2-3 minutes should suffice, as this is exactly how much time it takes for the conditioner to adhere to the hair.
Conditioner Price List