Body Butters( products)
“Cotton Non-Wired Non-Padded Printed Bra ” added to Bag.
Shop Butter Body Online
Clovia has launched a wide range of Botaniqa body butter products, enriched with natural ingredients which are completely toxic-free and sulphate-free. The genesis of Clovia Botaniqa is to provide solution-based products and the very existence of Clovia Botaniqa is to make everyone’s experience tad bit easier and refreshing.
Benefits of using body butter
1. Nourishes dry skin
2. Hydrates the skin
3. Good for moms and moms-to-be
4. Repairs damaged skin
5. Makes your skin feeling energised, soft, and supple.
Why Choose Clovia Botaniqa Body Butter?
Enriched with natural and organic ingredients, Clovia Botaniqa Body butter soothes dry skin and lightens your dark spots. The presence of Lavender oil, Jasmine oil, and Saffron repairs damaged skin, reduces the appearance of marks and scars, and promotes soft, glowing, and refreshing skin.
A Range of Body Butter for All Skin Types
1. Clovia Botaniqa Deep Hydrating Body Butter
2. Clovia Botaniqa Nourishing Body Butter
3. Clovia Botaniqa Calming Body Butter
How does it work?
1. Hydrates the skin - Clovia Botaniqa body butter is enriched with organic extracts like shea butter, cocoa & moringa that leave your skin feeling hydrated, soft, and supple.
2. Energising Effect - These products are enriched with organic extracts like Shea butter, Lavender oil, and Vitamin E extracts that leave your skin feeling energised and refreshed.
3. Enhances Glow - Clovia Botaniqa body butter is enriched with organic extracts like aloe vera, argan oil & vitamin C that leave your skin feeling calm and enhances glow and shine.
4. Removes Blemishes - These are enriched with organic extracts like jasmine oil, lavender oil, moringa oil & saffron extracts that makes your skin energised, and removes blemishes and spots.
1. Aloe Vera: Gently cleanses the skin and gives a glowing and refreshed skin.
2. Argan Oil: Promotes smoother & softer skin. Moisturizes skin and gives an energising effect.
3. Vitamin C: Lightens dark spots and evens out skin tone while making the skin glow naturally.
4. Jasmine Oil: Soothes dry skin and gives a calming effect. Lightens dark spots.
5. Lavender Oil: Reduces the appearance of scars and marks. Promotes healthy skin.
5. Moringa Oil: Evens out skin tone and moisturizes the skin.
6. Saffron Extract: Brightens and lightens the skin and makes it glow naturally.
7. Shea Butter: Softens skin, makes it feel hydrated, and gives a soothing effect.
8. Cocoa: Clears and detoxifies the skin, also improves the elasticity and reduces the appearance of scars.
9. Moringa: Removes blemishes and evens out skin tone while making the skin look youthful.
How To Use Clovia Botaniqa Body Butter?
Step 1: Take a dollop of Clovia Botaniqa Body Butter.
Step 2: Gently massage over skin in circular motions.
Use every day after bath for best results.
For anyone who is wishing to have a refreshing and therapeutic skin routine to their skin, this wide range of Clovia Botaniqa Body Butter is your one-way ticket. From nourishment to hydrating and giving your skin a soft soothing effect, these body butter products can do wonders!
Q.1.What is the difference between body lotion and body butter?
A.1.Although, both the products are great for the skin, the main difference between these two products is that body butter contains more oils thus giving it a thicker consistency than body lotion.
Q.2.Can it be used only by the mom?
A.2.No, it is not just constrained to moms and moms-to-be but can be used by anyone (not for kids under 10). It is completely made out of all-natural ingredients so it is 100% safe and any age group can use it.
Q.3.Does it cure pregnancy marks?
A.3.The presence of Lavender oil in this body butter reduces the appearance of scars and marks and promotes healthy and glowing skin.
Q.4.When should I use body butter?
A.4.For instance, there is no particular procedure but the best way to use body butter is to apply it after your daily shower or bath.
Q.5.How often should body butter be used?
A.5.This depends on the individual; we would recommend to use it once a day just after taking shower to have better results.
Q.6.Is body butter good for your face?
A.6.Yes, body butter is one kind of a moisturizer and using it on the face won’t do any harm, unless you have any skin complications.
Q.7.Can I use Body Butter as hand cream?
A.7.Yes, body butter can be used all over the body including hands, legs, torso, etc.
Body Butters Price List